main-qimg-70f0cc5a9d7263efec90c4b221738a5b (resized).jpg
IMG_4729 (resized).jpg
IMG_4732 (resized).JPG
IMG_4731 (resized).JPG
SwitchStatus (resized).jpg
TroughSwStatus (resized).JPG
screen-capture-1 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

55 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,531 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 91.
#4401 4 years ago
Quoted from gk_usa:

Okay, I hope everyone understands my dilemma. Was playing a game and this comes on to the playfield and slides down to the bottom. I wish I could go back and watch carefully where it came from but all I know is it landed on right side about where right orbit starts and then slid down playfield.
I looked and search through entire manual looking for key words "black" and "spacer" and nothing matched what this is.
Someone please help me figure out where this goes or where the heck it came from...aaaaaa[quoted image]

Looked at my pro and think this is where your post came from. Actually goes upside down on ramp, not on play field. Kinda hard to find.

Ramp Post (resized).jpgRamp Post (resized).jpgRamp Postr (resized).jpgRamp Postr (resized).jpg
#4402 4 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

Looked at my pro and think this is where your post came from. Actually goes upside down on ramp, not on play field. Kinda hard to find.[quoted image][quoted image]

thats the one, sorry for the poor explanation

#4403 4 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

Looked at my pro and think this is where your post came from. Actually goes upside down on ramp, not on play field. Kinda hard to find.[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from swinks:

thats the one, sorry for the poor explanation

Awesome! Yup, no black spacer in mine. Which means it fell onto playfield above terror dog target.

So it just floats? I don't see how it keeps ramp up above plastic below it since you don't necessarily connect the ramp to the plastic below that covers playfield. In essence what the hell does it do? Ha.

Second, can I send you guys money for a beer. Life saver! Does pinside allow that?

#4404 4 years ago
Quoted from gk_usa:

Okay, I hope everyone understands my dilemma. Was playing a game and this comes on to the playfield and slides down to the bottom. I wish I could go back and watch carefully where it came from but all I know is it landed on right side about where right orbit starts and then slid down playfield.
I looked and search through entire manual looking for key words "black" and "spacer" and nothing matched what this is.
Someone please help me figure out where this goes or where the heck it came from...aaaaaa[quoted image]

Same for me! Pro 2018 build date. I couldn’t readily see where it came from so threw it in the cab and have kept playing!

#4405 4 years ago
Quoted from gk_usa:

Awesome! Yup, no black spacer in mine. Which means it fell onto playfield above terror dog target.
So it just floats? I don't see how it keeps ramp up above plastic below it since you don't necessarily connect the ramp to the plastic below that covers playfield. In essence what the hell does it do? Ha.
Second, can I send you guys money for a beer. Life saver! Does pinside allow that?

No need for beer money. Just glad I could help a fellow pinballer.

#4406 4 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

Clearly this piece is more or less irrelevant cause mine was used for the plastic piece that covers the ramp versus the piece that covers the diverter like yours, assuming you didn't change things up when or if you took ramp apart.

I'm just surprised both of these spots aren't the same damn thing. Like why does one call for this nylon spacer and the other doesn't

#4407 4 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

yep totally agree, great to help others

just the other day I needed help with something a few people and donated 10minutes of there time to give some advice - it is what makes the pinsider community great

as for the plastic, what it does is if a ball can get up there it steers it to another location to then fall into the shooter lane

#4408 4 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

yep totally agree, great to help others
just the other day I needed help with something a few people and donated 10minutes of there time to give some advice - it is what makes the pinsider community great
as for the plastic, what it does is if a ball can get up there it steers it to another location to then fall into the shooter lane

Oh ok, makes sense.

Thanks

#4409 4 years ago

I've been having trouble with the Slimer calibration. It says that its range is -20 to 80, and then it says it's having trouble finding home, and generates a message screen that's unreadable.

What is it telling me needs adjustment?

IMG_4482 (resized).JPGIMG_4482 (resized).JPG
#4410 4 years ago

Can you guys have a look at my earlier post (I posted in wrong location) and give me some feedback.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-metal-piece-bending-eeek#post-5492922

Thanks.

#4411 4 years ago

I’ve had something strange going on with my library scoop.
Not all the time but maybe 3 or 4 out of 10, when I hit it the extra ball/tobins or scene that is lit isn’t given. The ball just gets ejected straight away.
Not sure if this is a bug or if mine is playing up.
Any ideas?

#4412 4 years ago

Try bending the switch a bit inside the scoop. Sometimes they get wonky and don’t register. It may take some trial and error to get it right.

#4413 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Try bending the switch a bit inside the scoop. Sometimes they get wonky and don’t register. It may take some trial and error to get it right.

It must be registering as it’s kicking the ball Back out straight away.
Works in switch test.

#4414 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

This is most likely the problem. The switch triggers once as the ball hits the bottom of the scoop but does not close the switch enough once the ball settles in the scoop. The game will fire the solenoid, just in case, to clear the scoop even though the switch is no longer closed. When it does the “just in case fire to clear”, it will not score anything. It was a very common problem with that scoop.

#4415 4 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

This is most likely the problem. The switch triggers once as the ball hits the bottom of the scoop but does not close the switch enough once the ball settles in the scoop. The game will fire the solenoid, just in case, to clear the scoop even though the switch is no longer closed. When it does the “just in case fire to clear”, it will not score anything. It was a very common problem with that scoop.

Hmmnn I think I need to do this as well. So essentially, the switch needs to be bent upward to register better?

#4416 4 years ago

Push down at the base of the switch arm and lightly bend the tip of the arm upwards with another finger. I’ve had to do this with a number of switches to get them registering properly. It can take some time to get the alignment exactly right. If this adjusting doesn't seem to work, and if the switch is installed/wired properly (check underneath the playfield and correct as necessary), you may need to replace the switch.

#4417 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Push down at the base of the switch arm and lightly bend the tip of the arm upwards with another finger. I’ve had to do this with a number of switches to get them registering properly. It can take some time to get the alignment exactly right. If this adjusting doesn't seem to work, and if the switch is installed/wired properly (check underneath the playfield and correct as necessary), you may need to replace the switch.

Gotcha, thanks. I have a leaf switch tool that should come in handy for this.

#4418 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Hmmnn I think I need to do this as well. So essentially, the switch needs to be bent upward to register better?

I just slightly loosen the switch mounting screws and rotate the switch so the blade is further up into the scoop.

#4419 4 years ago

Hey guys,

Have a couple issues with my new GB Premium and I can't find a solid answer to either of them in the forums.

1. My right Scoleri target will not rise. I took the stock spring and extended it 10 coils to make it easier to drop but now it wont rise. Tried in test mode and it worked. Tried it in game; not consist in rising up.

2. The switch at the top of the left ramp does not consistently register the ball.

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your thoughts on these.

#4420 4 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

Hey guys,
Have a couple issues with my new GB Premium and I can't find a solid answer to either of them in the forums.
1. My right Scoleri target will not rise. I took the stock spring and extended it 10 coils to make it easier to drop but now it wont rise. Tried in test mode and it worked. Tried it in game; not consist in rising up.
2. The switch at the top of the left ramp does not consistently register the ball.
Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to your thoughts on these.

1. Sounds like you made the spring too hard for the momentary pulse in the game to raise the target. Switch the spring from the other target to it and see if your problem is resolved. If it is, replace the spring you gimped.

2. Bend out the switch arm more. If it still won't register consistently, replace the switch. This particular switch is known to go bad pretty often.

#4421 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

1. Sounds like you made the spring too hard for the momentary pulse in the game to raise the target. Switch the spring from the other target to it and see if your problem is resolved. If it is, replace the spring you gimped.
2. Bend out the switch arm more. If it still won't register consistently, replace the switch. This particular switch is known to go bad pretty often.

Vireland,

Thank you for responding! First thing I tried was lessening the loops on the spring; worked like a charm! Second, I employed the tip for the switches for the two ramps; worked like a charm.

Appreciate the quick response and your knowledge in this matter!

#4422 4 years ago

Anyone have issues with the right orbit registering shots consistently? It seems to be happening a lil more often with a direct quicker shot through the right orbit. It’s almost like the shot was too quick for the opto? Any advice is appreciated.

#4423 4 years ago
Quoted from TonLoc777:

Anyone have issues with the right orbit registering shots consistently? It seems to be happening a lil more often with a direct quicker shot through the right orbit. It’s almost like the shot was too quick for the opto? Any advice is appreciated.

I have a pro and there is no opto on the right orbit, only a rollover switch. Probably needs to be adjusted a little.

#4424 4 years ago
Quoted from TonLoc777:

Remove the mylar just before the rollover switch if it’s there. That caused this problem for me and a lot of others and (carefully) pulling the mylar fixed it.

#4425 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Remove the mylar just before the rollover switch if it’s there. That caused this problem for me and a lot of others and (carefully) pulling the mylar fixed it.

Yes, removing the mylar makes a world of difference in the game.

I also added a few washers with the one way gate so that the gate was slightly angled to better match the shape of the curve.

Unfortunately I did both mylar and gate adjustment at the same time (as I was tired of trying one thing at a time that eventually didn't really do much) so I can't really speak to the effect of one over the other. I just know that since doing those two things the right orbit does exactly what it is supposed to do and no weird in game behavior has happened.

#4426 4 years ago

Does anyone have some advice regarding optimal height position of Titan comp silicone flipper rubbers? I have my flipper power to low but the flippers can give some home run shots. The only thing I can think to tweak is the height of the flipper rubbers as the flipper bats seem good (although I wouldn't know what good or bad is). Just curious if there is a commonly known height that I haven't learned yet. It seems to hit middle. Maybe with how the band stretches it actually creates a little concave surface? And thus if it's a little off it sends the ball high and far?

this seems trivial but just figured I ask. Long term it seems best to keep the ball on the playfield as much as possible.

I know the bat has like a ledge. Should it rest all the way in that seated nicely? Just above it? And if that is all well and dandy and I still get home run shots the next best thing is to adjust flipper bats themselves?

Thanks for the help!

#4427 4 years ago

My storage facility eject is currently launching home runs at me. Anyone come across this? I had the power setting previously at 15 with no issues before. Now power 15 hits flipper in the air. I turned it down to 12 or 13; any lower and it goes right down the middle. My options cant be home run shot at me or ball goes down middle.

Am I missing something?

#4428 4 years ago
Quoted from gk_usa:

My storage facility eject is currently launching home runs at me. Anyone come across this? I had the power setting previously at 15 with no issues before. Now power 15 hits flipper in the air. I turned it down to 12 or 13; any lower and it goes right down the middle. My options cant be home run shot at me or ball goes down middle.
Am I missing something?

Did you wax the playfield recently? Whenever I clean and wax a game, all of the ejects are wild for a bit of time. Eventually, they go back to the predictable pattern.

#4429 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Did you wax the playfield recently? Whenever I clean and wax a game, all of the ejects are wild for a bit of time. Eventually, they go back to the predictable pattern.

Yes. K, we'll see.

1 week later
#4430 4 years ago

With the latest version of code, is anyone else getting credit for ramps or orbits during modes even though you don't hit them? Seems to happen when I hit the ghost target but not every shot that hits the ghost target advances the mode.

Thoughts?

#4431 4 years ago
Quoted from gk_usa:

With the latest version of code, is anyone else getting credit for ramps or orbits during modes even though you don't hit them? Seems to happen when I hit the ghost target but not every shot that hits the ghost target advances the mode.
Thoughts?

Sounds like you have a switch registering from vibration. Put it in switch test mode and smack the playfield firmly in various places with an open palm and see if any switches register. If they do, widen the switch gap on those switches.

#4432 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sounds like you have a switch registering from vibration. Put it in switch test mode and smack the playfield firmly in various places with an open palm and see if any switches register. If they do, widen the switch gap on those switches.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot

#4433 4 years ago
Quoted from gk_usa:

Thoughts?

That's part of the rules now. When you start a mode you must make one lit shot that will then activate the ghost target. It's activated when the ghost inserts cycle. Any hit to the ghost target will remove a lug shot for the mode until you only have one shot left. You can only complete a mode by hitting the last lit shot and not the ghost target.

#4434 4 years ago
Quoted from gk_usa:

Thanks, I'll give that a shot

I think it's by design? I spent several games just focusing on the ghost target during modes. At certain points within a mode the GHOST light will cycle through versus flash (which it does outside of modes). At this point if you hit the ghost target it will give you one of the modes objectives.

Anyone else notice this?

Seems kind of cheap but I guess they had to make it easier somehow?

#4435 4 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

That's part of the rules now. When you start a mode you must make one lit shot that will then activate the ghost target. It's activated when the ghost inserts cycle. Any hit to the ghost target will remove a lug shot for the mode until you only have one shot left. You can only complete a mode by hitting the last lit shot and not the ghost target.

Lol, I should have refreshed my browser. Just spent some time figuring that out for myself...

#4436 4 years ago

I think in settings you can turn this off. But yes Dwight pandered to the "it's too hard" and so this should help. Same like modes are marked completed if you lose your ball etc which again can be turned off in settings I think

#4437 4 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

I think in settings you can turn this off. But yes Dwight pandered to the "it's too hard" and so this should help. Same like modes are marked completed if you lose your ball etc which again can be turned off in settings I think

Given that this was my first pin I didn't mind the completion aspect on ball drain. But took me 3 months long to actually notice that something weird was happening with ghost target.

Guess it took me this long to get comfortable with the game to notice things that I thought should or should not happen.

2 months later
#4438 3 years ago

I have an issue on my premium where the left slingshot sensor constantly comes out from behind the rubber and sits on the outside. Is there a way to extend that piece to this doesnt happen?

I have tried to remedy this by switching the placement of the slingshot rubber to lower, but this causes the ball to constantly be lifted off the playfield when bouncing back and forth.

Thoughts?

#4439 3 years ago

Mine almost popped out as well when on the upper position. Moving the rubber to the lower position solved it for me. Never had any problems with it, although it made the slings a lot more sensitive / active.

#4440 3 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

Mine almost popped out as well when on the upper position. Moving the rubber to the lower position solved it for me. Never had any problems with it, although it made the slings a lot more sensitive / active.

Yea when I moved it to the bottom teh balls lift off the playfield each time they get thrown by the Sling.

Is there a setting for the magnaslings? Perhaps if I turned it down it wouldnt lift them up anymore. It was driving me crazy hearing them lift and drop each time.

2 months later
#4441 3 years ago

Hi all,

I have a problem with the left scoop... the ball is anymore detected... i thought it was the switch.. when i press with my finger, it doesn't work.... i have changed the switch with a new one... and same, dont work... Connector on the Node 8 is well plugged, wire (blue-white) is well in the pin...

If you have some clues to give me, you will be my hero

Yann

2 weeks later
#4442 3 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Hi all,
I have a problem with the left scoop... the ball is anymore detected... i thought it was the switch.. when i press with my finger, it doesn't work.... i have changed the switch with a new one... and same, dont work... Connector on the Node 8 is well plugged, wire (blue-white) is well in the pin...
If you have some clues to give me, you will be my hero
Yann

Did you test the switch in switch test mode before you installed it on the mount for the scoop?

#4443 3 years ago

Hello GB owners

It is my understanding that on a GB Premium when the ghost lights up on the pathway in front of the hologram area, a ghost will appear (cat, angry looking goblin, etc.). This is in addition to the other holograms that appear other times in the game depending on the situation (Slimer after you scare him off, Scoleri Bros during SFM, "Super Jackpot", etc.). While I've only had it about a month, I've noticed on multiple occasions inconsistencies on when the hologram lights up. Sometimes it will not show one of the "regular" ghosts in the hologram when the ghost bulb on the playfield is activated, but despite this issue it will still show the Stern logo during attract mode, and it did show Slimer during the games I played after seeing the issue.

I thought I was going crazy...so the first time I noticed this I cycled the power and the hologram was then lighting up as expected and I thought nothing of it. However, now I don't think I'm crazy anymore since I noticed again multiple times afterwards. Cycling the power seemed to "fix" it again.

I'm hoping someone will tell me that there is a rule I'm not understanding, or maybe the LCD screen when it gets hot there is coding that lets it rest a bit? I did upgrade to the Bobby Brown/H&H remix doing a "quick install" over the standard recent 1.17. Perhaps I should do a full install...but I would prefer not to if unnecessary as I don't want to lose the high scores.

#4444 3 years ago

So I installed Cliffies on my Scoleri Brothers targets and am now getting crazy airballs off the targets when they are down. I feel like maybe the target itself is slightly above the playfield. Is there an adjustment on the mechanism to lower the targets? I'm not blaming the Cliffies as so many others have them installed with no issues. I'm thinking I tightened the targets back down too much or I changed the alignment when I removed and reinstalled them. Any thoughts?

#4445 3 years ago

I found the adjustment. Two screws on the bottom plate of the target mech. I also took the opportunity to shorten the springs on the targets hopefully killing two birds with one stone. We'll see if it works!

#4446 3 years ago

I never installed those on mine because I read some people were catching major air balls with them.

#4447 3 years ago

Adjusting the target seems to eliminated most airballs for me AND they drop like they are supposed to. The weak springs not only wouldn't pull the targets down, they allowed them to be just far enough above the playfield to launch the ball.

#4448 3 years ago

I’ve got a long post, and I hope there’s somebody out there who can help me. I just bought a Ghostbusters machine that has a lot of mods. It was working fine but I think something got jostled during transport. When I turn it on I get a tech alert saying overcurrent protection and then you go into the menu and it says it’s occurring through note board eight and then talks about the right sling.I have attached photos showing the tech alert and included a list of mods that the game came with. It does have every stern manufacture upgrade that has come out. I’m not super tech savvy I just am looking for some guidance. I have talked with Stern, I have replaced all the lights associated with the slingshots and I have borrowed a different note board eight and replaced it to make sure that the node board eight is not bad.
‪Mods include:‬
‪Color DMD‬
‪Full cliffy protector set‬
‪NO GHOST ACRYLICS Speaker Grill Insert‬
‪Custom Book stacking mod‬
‪Stern Lasercut plasma gun side rails‬
‪Custom Ghostbuster logo Backbox Hinge set‬
‪Speaker Light Kit 10‬
‪GHOSTBUSTERS 3D GHOST TRAP‬
‪ECTO GOGGLES SHIELD‬
‪River of slime plastic pop bumper mod‬
‪ECTO 1 Lighted Car MOD‬
‪Stern TOPPER‬
‪Arcade Keepup Dimming Backbox Kit‬
‪TILT Graphics Sideblades‬
‪Ghostbusters Scolari Brothers Drop Target Spring Fix Kit‬
‪Shaker Motor Kit‬
‪Custom Coin door magnets‬
‪GB Keychain‬
‪PerfectPlay Silicone Rubbers‬
‪Flipper Fidelity Complete Stern Speaker System With 10" Woofer‬
‪PinGuard Cabinet, Felt and nylon Leg and bolt Protectors‬
‪Leg Leveler Rubber Castors - Set Of 4‬
‪PinGuard SPIKE Shooter Lane Protector‬
‪8-Way Power Splitter Board‬
‪Metal Hex Spacer (Ramp Fix)‬
‪BriteButtons Illuminated Flipper Button (Purple)‬
‪Gozer Action Figure‬
‪Pinmonk Full color LED Gels + I added my own for the center lights‬
‪Die Cut Ball-Drop Protective Playfield Mylar‬
‪Ghost Trap Flipper Bat covers‬
‪Ghostbusters Pinball Backboard Illumination‬
‪Ghostbusters Pinball Slimer Pinballs - Green with Pink‬
‪Ghostbusters Pinball Scoop LED‬
‪Swapped out to lower pressure plunger and auto launcher spring‬
‪Extended Sling Protector with Center Post‬
‪cp3r's Airball Protector‬
‪Ghostbusters Mirror Replacement Mod‬
‪Replaced with Williams/Bally heavy-duty inner Leg Bracket‬
‪Stern Yellow flippers‬
‪TerrorDog figures‬
‪Ball Baron Ninja balls‬
‪Added Stern service bulletin for the node boards‬
‪Fixed the left flasher issue that can short out‬
‪Custom Instruction cards‬
‪Stern Tournament Button and Switch Assembly‬
‪Ghostbusters Upgrade Kit - center post‬
‪Replaced with Stern Lockdown Bar and Receiver Assembly‬
‪Pinstadium lights kit‬
‪Ghostbuster logo Plunger Plate‬
‪Swinks Target Wedge - 4 Degree mod‬
‪Stern Firehouse and sign‬
‪Handpainted custom slimer covers‬
‪Custom Subway car mod‬
‪Yoyokopter pink outlane guards‬
‪Yoyokopter ghost trap mod‬
Any help and insight would be greatly appreciated

360A39C8-0C7C-413F-A84E-F2F5E058E086 (resized).png360A39C8-0C7C-413F-A84E-F2F5E058E086 (resized).pngA4C49F70-C0D9-4E25-BF1A-2B738D764708 (resized).pngA4C49F70-C0D9-4E25-BF1A-2B738D764708 (resized).png3E7F33D8-B885-40E3-9F8B-D3DEB2864FFA (resized).png3E7F33D8-B885-40E3-9F8B-D3DEB2864FFA (resized).png15FB2563-1183-47AE-9CAD-29E28F48CE76 (resized).png15FB2563-1183-47AE-9CAD-29E28F48CE76 (resized).png
#4449 3 years ago

I just replaced my node 8 due to the common failure - you either get a "node 8 error" or the pin can't read the balls in the trough so you get a "Can't locate balls."(Ooh that sounds awful) In your case you might go switch by switch in diagnostics to make sure something isn't stuck on.

#4450 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

I never installed those on mine because I read some people were catching major air balls with them.

Ive read that also but i hardly ever get airballs from them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 103.00
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 49.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,531 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 91.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbuster-issue-thread/page/89?hl=ripshill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.