main-qimg-70f0cc5a9d7263efec90c4b221738a5b (resized).jpg
IMG_4729 (resized).jpg
IMG_4732 (resized).JPG
IMG_4731 (resized).JPG
SwitchStatus (resized).jpg
TroughSwStatus (resized).JPG
screen-capture-1 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

55 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,531 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 91.
#1951 7 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Can you tell me what issues you have read using the PBL replacements?

The drop targets on mine would machine gun with the PBL springs. It would usually do it during Storage Mball.

#1952 7 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Can you tell me what issues you have read using the PBL replacements?

Popular reported issue with the PBL springs is machine-gunning. The targets can't get up so they try over and over sounding like a machine gun. I bought the PBL springs, but after reading about the behavior, I decided to adjust the stock spring 1st and that worked fine for me.

#1953 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

Popular reported issue with the PBL springs is machine-gunning. The targets can't get up so they try over and over sounding like a machine gun. I bought the PBL springs, but after reading about the behavior, I decided to adjust the stock spring 1st and that worked fine for me.

I have pbl springs on a pro and a le no machine gun works perfectly

#1954 7 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Anybody have an issue with Slimer on their premium with him going out of calibration every 20 games or so. He will swing all the way to his right (playfield rt). If you go to start a new game it won't start unless you power off and back on. I am on code 1.11

I am having the same issue. My slimer will swing all the way over to the fire station. If I try to calibrate, it errors out. It will move very slowly at times too. It registers hits, but it acts like there is a problem with the opto. So I went in and disabled Slimer. SUPRISE!!!!! He kept running. Badly. Maybe a software issue? Not sure what to do.

#1955 7 years ago

Interesting about the PBL springs. Thanks for the info guys...

#1956 7 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

I have pbl springs on a pro and a le no machine gun works perfectly

I'm glad to hear it ! I have the springs I might try them. There were lots of people with issues so I played it safe for fear of breaking the lip off of a drop target.

#1957 7 years ago

I have the springs on, I had a problem that the droptarget did not get down after hitting it. The new spring solved it on one, on the other it was to strong. It did go up but after that directly down. I extended the spring a bit, by pulling it, that worked. Works great now.

I also read that you can use the original springs and just connect them not on the end but a bit more in the middle. Would have the same effect. I think that will work to.

#1958 7 years ago

UPDATE: Slimer issue

So Slimer is all over the map. Both the calibration and the motor test functions error out after a few seconds. I went ahead and disabled Slimer and started up another game. Lo and behold, slimer came out and worked just like normal. If I turned him back on in settings, he started messing up again. If others are having this issue, it probably is software or a bad batch of opto boards on the pulley wheel. I am going to send an email to my distributor and see how far I can get.

#1959 7 years ago

my slimmer just comes down, hits some buildings and registers all the hits and then goes back up. It used to work perfectly, I will need to take him apart me thinks. I am sick of all the air balls and crap though. To think an expert designer made this is laughable sometimes when you see all the bounces smashing everywhere, and yep I have all the protectors but still get some holy shit moments that make me think somethings broken.

#1960 7 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

am sick of all the air balls and crap though. To think an expert designer made this is laughable sometimes when you see all the bounces smashing everywhere, and yep I have all the protectors but still get some holy shit moments that make me think somethings broken.

Yeah, I've been making a few tweaks to see if I can lessen the airballs, but haven't had much time to play yet to see if it works out. I apparently had one airball hit the side of the ecto goggles mirror hard enough to knock it crooked. Opened the glass and I couldn't push it back by hand, had to unscrew it and re position it. Luckily it has adjustable slots, but that is probably why it moved.

I really think most of the airballs are due to the targets being to flimsy (they bend and allow the ball to go airborn) and also to the flippers being to powerful. I still get airballs from just good shots up the ramp. They launch right off the ramp after the airball protector. I am probably going to try and build a guard for the ramp...

#1961 7 years ago

Ghostbusters pro playfield replacement went surprisingly well. Shipped on a monday and received the brand new pf exactly 7 days later. Gotta admit, I wasn't fond of the idea of shipping them my pf first and making my GB basically a HUGE door stop for an unknown amount of time....BUT Stern did exactly what they said they would. Got the new replacement pf installed and everything seems to be good. Here's hoping the new one doesn't start ghosting....EVER ha ha. That was my experience at least, hope this helps anyone facing the same issue/doubt.

#1962 7 years ago

In regards to the slimer issues, is this a problem with older playfields or are newer productions still having these issues?

I am about to pull the trigger on ordering a premium but some of these things make me nervous...

#1963 7 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

In regards to the slimer issues, is this a problem with older playfields or are newer productions still having these issues?
I am about to pull the trigger on ordering a premium but some of these things make me nervous...

OK, officially from Stern, Slimer is supposed to rub on the bracket some as he is coming out so he is down closer to the playfield. Some people insist on moving him up so he doesn't touch anything when he comes down. I don't think anyone was having slimer rub on the actual playfield.

Mine, out of the box rubs just slightly on the one bracket as he's coming down (he's on a spring so bends) and it doesn't bother me so I haven't bothered trying to adjust him. He registers hits well and looks good flying around on the playfield.

#1964 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

OK, officially from Stern, Slimer is supposed to rub on the bracket some as he is coming out so he is down closer to the playfield. Some people insist on moving him up so he doesn't touch anything when he comes down. I don't think anyone was having slimer rub on the actual playfield.
Mine, out of the box rubs just slightly on the one bracket as he's coming down (he's on a spring so bends) and it doesn't bother me so I haven't bothered trying to adjust him. He registers hits well and looks good flying around on the playfield.

Yes this ^^^^
Exactly how mine works.

#1965 7 years ago

Have my lights are out all of a sudden. Had a tech look at it as I could figure it out. Have open circuit issue. Looked like a 9 year old put this machine together. Several plugs not plugged in and several that go nowhere. Omg. My last Stern game. Such poor quality. I could cry. Just canceled Batman66. Good luck to all GB owners.

#1966 7 years ago

Yeah, I've been making a few tweaks to see if I can lessen the airballs, but haven't had much time to play yet to see if it works out. I apparently had one airball hit the side of the ecto goggles mirror hard enough to knock it crooked. Opened the glass and I couldn't push it back by hand, had to unscrew it and re position it. Luckily it has adjustable slots, but that is probably why it moved.
I really think most of the airballs are due to the targets being to flimsy (they bend and allow the ball to go airborn) and also to the flippers being to powerful. I still get airballs from just good shots up the ramp. They launch right off the ramp after the airball protector. I am probably going to try and build a guard for the ramp...

Try lifting your playfeild up and tighten down the front of your ramp this simply fix stoped my airballs from flying off the ramp

#1967 7 years ago

Mine was touching the playfield and when he swung over to the fire station he would hook the plastic. Had to adjust. Nov 4th build date.

#1968 7 years ago

Grr... I've been thinking about grabbing a premium as a xmas gift to the family, but holding out as all the issues have me nervous. I played a pro, thought it was tough but after a few games got the hang of it - I remember the ball hops and airballs were a little jarring. I just played a premium..... airball city - so much that my 14yr old daughter mentioned it as I was holding back my thoughts. Think I'm gonna have to wait & see if Stern fixes things or not. I'm not afraid to work on pins - heck I love shopping games & owned a early wozle..... I just don't want to have to try to fix poor design. Hope all you owners enjoy your games, but I really hope stern wakes up and starts addressing more than just ghosted inserts.

#1969 7 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Try lifting your playfeild up and tighten down the front of your ramp this simply fix stoped my airballs from flying off the ramp

Yep did they yesterday and seemed to help (I bent the ramp flap down some too before tightening).

#1970 7 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Mine was touching the playfield and when he swung over to the fire station he would hook the plastic. Had to adjust. Nov 4th build date.

Oh. Well then I was wrong and that sucks. I wouldn't want him actually touching the playfield either.

#1971 7 years ago

I dunno -- not doubting they said this, but seems kind of a weak design/excuse -- like the GOT orbit issue, for those familiar with it ("Oh, it's -supposed- to do that!"). I don't think it's a problem that he drags a little, but I've seen machines (like mine) where he doesn't drag, and some where he does (badly). Now, if he drags, he's lower to the playfield which means he'd be able to be hit, I guess, in a larger arc. Nevertheless, seems like it could be improved.

#1972 7 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Grr... I've been thinking about grabbing a premium as a xmas gift to the family, but holding out as all the issues have me nervous. I played a pro, thought it was tough but after a few games got the hang of it - I remember the ball hops and airballs were a little jarring. I just played a premium..... airball city - so much that my 14yr old daughter mentioned it as I was holding back my thoughts. Think I'm gonna have to wait & see if Stern fixes things or not. I'm not afraid to work on pins - heck I love shopping games & owned a early wozle..... I just don't want to have to try to fix poor design. Hope all you owners enjoy your games, but I really hope stern wakes up and starts addressing more than just ghosted inserts.

Same exact boat as you.

#1973 7 years ago

Same here. I want a GB Premium bad but Stern acting like they could care less about these issues makes me too nervous to buy right now. It also doesn't help that I emailed them and ask them if they were going to address these issues and they never even had the courtesy to email me back. I even told them that I have bought two new pins recently from them. Oh well......

#1974 7 years ago

Yep did they yesterday and seemed to help (I bent the ramp flap down some too before tightening).

You can also put down a slime sticker on the metal ramp this slows the ball down just enough to make the ramp shot smoother

#1975 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

I'm glad to hear it ! I have the springs I might try them. There were lots of people with issues so I played it safe for fear of breaking the lip off of a drop target.

If you have the springs put them in takes 1 min for both springs its that easy then you dont get the crazy airballs.plus your more prone to break a drop target with sterns stock springs

#1976 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Same here. I want a GB Premium bad but Stern acting like they could care less about these issues makes me too nervous to buy right now. It also doesn't help that I emailed them and ask them if they were going to address these issues and they never even had the courtesy to email me back. I even told them that I have bought two new pins recently from them. Oh well......

Well I know that Stern has been fixing a lot of other issues. I emailed my distributor to give a go ahead on a December or later build...

I do find it a bit hard to believe that Stern said its normal for Slimer to hit things on the way to the playfield.. I just wouldnt want that to wear on the Slimer plastic over time.

Does anyone know if and how to adjust Slimer if needed to avoid hitting things?

#1977 7 years ago

Were the airballs mainly from the main ramp side targets? Seems like people do have some fixes for that area...

#1978 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The issues with the game, arent ones that can be addressed exactly in production.

Slimer hitting bracket.....Because of the distance of just a few mm when assembled, some
can have an issue. Solution for 98%, use a hex key and loosen grub screw, raise and tighten.

Scoleri Brothers Targets. Some get bricks. You can let it wear in, adjust the springs you have, mess
with replacement springs. Also a small amount if time, but engineering wise its working fine on so many, the
forum and this thread magnifies the issues. I spent all of 10 minutes to fix one target.

Air Balls. Myself and others have plastics from $20-$50 that fix most all concerns, from Ramp targets, inlane hopes, and any center Drain gap concerns. If this bothers you, there is a fix.

I think thats it, and from the perspective of messing with the game for months, now that the playfield issue seems to be resolved, There seems to be minimal worries, and many solutions....

Perfect? No. Can they make it Perfect? they try, but not likely.
Still Normal in the world of making almost anything.

Still worried? Buy used, or wait to visit a distributor that you can see, touch, and play the game you get
kicking all the tires till you are happy.

But if you want one...IMO, these last few bumps are minor.

#1979 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

The issues with the game, arent ones that can be addressed exactly in production.
Slimer hitting bracket.....Because of the distance of just a few mm when assembled, some
can have an issue. Solution for 98%, use a hex key and loosen grub screw, raise and tighten.
Scoleri Brothers Targets. Some get bricks. You can let it wear in, adjust the springs you have, mess
with replacement springs. Also a small amount if time, but engineering wise its working fine on so many, the
forum and this thread magnifies the issues. I spent all of 10 minutes to fix one target.
Air Balls. Myself and others have plastics from $20-$50 that fix most all concerns, from Ramp targets, inlane hopes, and any center Drain gap concerns. If this bothers you, there is a fix.
I think thats it, and from the perspective of messing with the game for months, now that the playfield issue seems to be resolved, There seems to be minimal worries, and many solutions....
Still worried? Buy used, or wait to visit a distributor that you can see, touch, and play the game you get

I agree

#1980 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

This is great to see. Thanks! This puts some concerns to rest.

I think the problem that people have, at least for me, is that its not a rpoblem of not wanting to fix problems that occur, but that they are occurring on brand new, expensive machines. That is my main issue... If something breaks down the road, different story...

#1981 7 years ago

I made a new airball protector today. I played a few games on it tonight and it worked perfectly. I have a second one that I made. I'll scan it in if anyone wants to make their own.

IMG_2145 (resized).jpgIMG_2145 (resized).jpg

IMG_2146 (resized).jpgIMG_2146 (resized).jpg

#1982 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I made a new airball protector today. I played a few games on it tonight and it worked perfectly. I have a second one that I made. I'll scan it in if anyone wants to make their own.

Id make one

#1983 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Thanks for the post old pin guy. I believe everything you say is correct and don't doubt it any at all. I just don't understand why Stern from the factory cannot put a little piece of plastic on the left ramp to cut down on air balls, or why they won't put taller lane guides on the machine so the ball doesn't jump the inlane and drain. I realize these problems can be fixed but why should the customer be the one that has to fix a poorly designed machine? I do realize that this is pinball and sometimes machines arrive with a couple of issues, but these are design flaws we are talking about here that are easy fixes that should be fixed by Stern.

I'm going to play a premium next week, not sure if it has the air ball protectors or not? I hope it doesn't have the protectors so I can see if it's a real problem or not. I gotta wonder, are the air balls really that bad on this machine? My WD will get an air ball from time to time off of the flipper but it doesn't happen too much so I don't care. When you hit the left ramp on GB though, are people getting that many air balls for real? I also have heard that the air balls get better after the machine has some plays on it. Not sure how that would help but I've heard that.

#1984 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Yes please

#1985 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

When you hit the left ramp on GB though, are people getting that many air balls for real?

You want to install an airball protector day-one. Its not "super frequent", but its quite upsetting to see the ball fly up and hit the glass.

** Even with the airball protector you will still have airballs on rare occasion.
** Without the airball protector you will see at least one the 1st day of playing.
** The real problems are the 2X, 3X and the Ghost-Target. If you hit those hard, you can see an airball.
** Hitting the ramp is not the problem, missing the ramp is the problem.

** One time, I hit the Ghost-Target, the ball flew up and landed in the right ramp habitrail.
Other times, I've had it fly all the way back to the shooter lane.

#1986 7 years ago

Here you go everyone.

See post #1981 to see it installed.

Make sure you print to actual size (I'm kind of assuming everyone knows that)

If anyone has problems with the file, contact me, I'll email it directly to you.

plastic.pdfplastic.pdf

#1987 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thanks for the post old pin guy. I believe everything you say is correct and don't doubt it any at all. I just don't understand why Stern from the factory cannot put a little piece of plastic on the left ramp to cut down on air balls, or why they won't put taller lane guides on the machine so the ball doesn't jump the inlane and drain. I realize these problems can be fixed but why should the customer be the one that has to fix a poorly designed machine? I do realize that this is pinball and sometimes machines arrive with a couple of issues, but these are design flaws we are talking about here that are easy fixes that should be fixed by Stern.
I'm going to play a premium next week, not sure if it has the air ball protectors or not? I hope it doesn't have the protectors so I can see if it's a real problem or not. I gotta wonder, are the air balls really that bad on this machine? My WD will get an air ball from time to time off of the flipper but it doesn't happen too much so I don't care. When you hit the left ramp on GB though, are people getting that many air balls for real? I also have heard that the air balls get better after the machine has some plays on it. Not sure how that would help but I've heard that.

Oh, I agree with you!

The outlane posts being higher, or a rubber post would be a solution to a construction issue, or a wider plastic.
I think that one is true.

On things like left ramp plastic cover, I am guessing that because it is happening on a smaller percentage,
its not deemed, "defect". We need to think only of the playfield issue.....less than 5%, but because it gets posted, (rightfully), complained, chewed on, hashed about, it is the only thing people hear, and in conversation
months back, it appears people believed it was 95% happening.

Or like WOZ, I had two people in 2 weeks visit go.."Beautiful, but I wouldnt own it, the light boards fail".
True, some did, and fixed fast but magnified by our social interaction.

The air balls off the targets.....Oh yes, absolutely, they should have made a fix, but just maybe when I mentioned to George, Gary, and Dwight at the same time at the factory, that I was paying some medical bills with mine, to let me continue on.....I was only part joking. .

We spend our money, on a toy, and we want perfection. This is who we are today. If they made a game like Iron Man...not too much to go wrong. But every time we want something new. we are also the guinea pigs to test. Could you imagine the uproar if the magna slings didnt work?

I know some guys hate any analogies, but take Apple, or Samsung....Billions, and they make errors,
and people will complain rightfully....shit happens...factories making other components screw up.

Im not defending Stern...I too want as all others do, but I retired not only for health, but the difficulty
of perfection, and the magnification of any failure.

It is the reason that most vendors dont post much....one failure, and a shit storm can follow.
Repeat the failure, and its a GB Playfield Shitnado!

But Stern Does Listen, Playfield solutions in place and happening. Wire Guide bending on Captive ball...new piece engineered and sent out upon request. Half a dozen Goggles Broken, theres a new part to add.
Plastics...dont know.

What I know is I love playing the game....hundreds and hundreds so far, and it has brought great Joy.
Those just getting their game now, are finding these issues for themselves, and its what we talk about.
Not much Strategy, Pics of Kids in Joy playing, Even the Ecto Goggles, peppers ghost, now "known", not even discussed on Dialed in..the new animations just added.

Its simply how we approach this forum, and how the flow goes here.....some positive, some negative, but like an accident on the side of the road, we tend to stop and gravitate towards the negative....

#1988 7 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I haven't gotten a two ball feed on my GB even once, so doubtful it is a code issue, could be a trough opto issue.

I have the same issue. Very Random. Did turning down the power eventually work?

#1989 7 years ago

I am have a problem with my GBLE when I plunge the ball, even though the top left gate is open, the ball will hit it preventing the ball from going dow the left orbit.

Anyone see this issue and/or have a solution to fix it?

#1990 7 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

I have the same issue. Very Random. Did turning down the power eventually work?

I had a strange issue where the trough kept feeding balls into the lane, over and over. Very strange... not quite machine gunning, but rapidly. Had to shut it down and on reboot, it was fine. All switches/optos check out.

#1991 7 years ago

does anything think that maybe we might see a big update before xmas ? I'm holding onto hope that Dwight wants to spread some Xmas cheer.

#1992 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Here you go everyone.
See post #1981 to see it installed.
Make sure you print to actual size (I'm kind of assuming everyone knows that)
If anyone has problems with the file, contact me, I'll email it directly to you.

Thank you very much

#1993 7 years ago

I have to admit I get tired of trying to wade through all the negative stuff about gb and stern. The reason pinball is out of the arcades is breakdown issues being rampant. Really if you want to own a pinball, you need to learn a fair bit of problem solving and practical repair techniques. I tell friends who want to buy, not too as it will be either very frustrating or expensive or both.

Now airballs, wire forms etc etc. When first purchased, short, frustrating games, airballs a plenty, now look at my average score since ver 1.11. Airballs haven't settled down with bedding in the game like others think, its because you play better and not make as many bad ramp shots etc. So my advice to those struggling is keep playing and study what you are doing. No point continuing to make the same flipper shot that bricks on the ramp or target over and over thinking things will change.....that's the definition of insanity. Mix it up and see what works.

Average score is from 110 games

average (resized).JPGaverage (resized).JPG

#1994 7 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Thank you very much

Let me know how you make out. It's worked perfectly on my machine.

#1995 7 years ago

Had my first real issue

Scoop weldment broke no more fun this weekend

Gotta call Chaz Monday. Oh well

IMG_6590 (resized).JPGIMG_6590 (resized).JPG

IMG_6591 (resized).JPGIMG_6591 (resized).JPG

#1996 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Update on my right ramp. I removed the hex spacer that was installed in the game. I installed a 1 5/8" hex spacer and my right ramp works perfectly now. No more shots that roll back down.
On a side note regarding the mylar to the flash lamp. My ghostbusters was LE was built in August and the mylar is already installed on the flash lamp.

Thanks for sharing this. Installed a 1 5/8 spacer and the ramp works soooo much better.

#1997 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Had my first real issue

Is that red and white wire burned?
How the hell does the scoop fall off? Bad welding?

#1998 7 years ago

No just some crap from heat shrink. I just scratched off and the casing is fine

Yep....... they tig weld a nice gusset on the scoop and it breaks where the scoop attaches to the coil housing. Just fking spot welds on it

#1999 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Had my first real issue

Wow that lasted......... lol and in only home use . Not surprising tho

#2000 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Oh, I agree with you!
The outlane posts being higher, or a rubber post would be a solution to a construction issue, or a wider plastic.
I think that one is true.
On things like left ramp plastic cover, I am guessing that because it is happening on a smaller percentage,
its not deemed, "defect". We need to think only of the playfield issue.....less than 5%, but because it gets posted, (rightfully), complained, chewed on, hashed about, it is the only thing people hear, and in conversation
months back, it appears people believed it was 95% happening.
Or like WOZ, I had two people in 2 weeks visit go.."Beautiful, but I wouldnt own it, the light boards fail".
True, some did, and fixed fast but magnified by our social interaction.
The air balls off the targets.....Oh yes, absolutely, they should have made a fix, but just maybe when I mentioned to George, Gary, and Dwight at the same time at the factory, that I was paying some medical bills with mine, to let me continue on.....I was only part joking. .
We spend our money, on a toy, and we want perfection. This is who we are today. If they made a game like Iron Man...not too much to go wrong. But every time we want something new. we are also the guinea pigs to test. Could you imagine the uproar if the magna slings didnt work?
I know some guys hate any analogies, but take Apple, or Samsung....Billions, and they make errors,
and people will complain rightfully....shit happens...factories making other components screw up.
Im not defending Stern...I too want as all others do, but I retired not only for health, but the difficulty
of perfection, and the magnification of any failure.
It is the reason that most vendors dont post much....one failure, and a shit storm can follow.
Repeat the failure, and its a GB Playfield Shitnado!
But Stern Does Listen, Playfield solutions in place and happening. Wire Guide bending on Captive ball...new piece engineered and sent out upon request. Half a dozen Goggles Broken, theres a new part to add.
Plastics...dont know.
What I know is I love playing the game....hundreds and hundreds so far, and it has brought great Joy.
Those just getting their game now, are finding these issues for themselves, and its what we talk about.
Not much Strategy, Pics of Kids in Joy playing, Even the Ecto Goggles, peppers ghost, now "known", not even discussed on Dialed in..the new animations just added.
Its simply how we approach this forum, and how the flow goes here.....some positive, some negative, but like an accident on the side of the road, we tend to stop and gravitate towards the negative....

Very true words Pin guy. I'm going to go play the Premium that I found on location and compare it to the Pro. I will be making a decision soon on what I'm gonna buy. Heck I may even end up with a Batman 66 who knows? A local Arcade is getting that game in also this month I believe. I can only buy one right now so it's going to be a tough choice probably because I do love the Batman 66 theme. I think it's gonna be tough to beat the fun of GB as well though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Grass Valley, CA
There are 4,531 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 91.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbuster-issue-thread/page/40?hl=nowakster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.