New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 158288)

Ghostbuster Issue Thread

By exflexer

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,465 posts
  • 526 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 days ago by cpr9999
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 713 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

SwitchStatus (resized).jpg
TroughSwStatus (resized).JPG
screen-capture-1 (resized).png
0255267F-B344-4A63-AF52-98DC3187BF9D (resized).jpeg
1331CF7A-01AE-4406-9820-04400DCCBD5F (resized).jpeg
4108cb973a95ea7af25aed4b17fca9ebd79e350b.png (resized).png
15FB2563-1183-47AE-9CAD-29E28F48CE76 (resized).png
3E7F33D8-B885-40E3-9F8B-D3DEB2864FFA (resized).png
A4C49F70-C0D9-4E25-BF1A-2B738D764708 (resized).png
360A39C8-0C7C-413F-A84E-F2F5E058E086 (resized).png
IMG_4482 (resized).JPG
Ramp Postr (resized).jpg
Ramp Post (resized).jpg
IMG_20200225_234132 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200127_105230 (resized).jpg
Node 8 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

55 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4465 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 90.
#451 4 years ago

I look at the wire issue differently.
As far as I have heard, it is not on all games, but some....No one is answering this, or expected to quantify.

However, it may not be a "Stern design" issue, but more an annealing process of the wire itself from the factory that
supplies them.

Say you are Stern and this wire form you have used for many games, and have bought tens of thousands the last few years.

The factory may be buying spools of wire to form and harden.
In the course of manufacturing the original spool, its possible to have inconsistencies.
Why? Competitive world....Cheap wins the game. No one is stress testing, or analyzing a large wire spool at each point,

Well lets say the spool is fine, but the fabrication, and the "hardening" of the metal has issues.
I dont know how they choose to fabricate this piece, but I do know how to harden and soften metals.
But under a basic few, some failed the hardness test, as we see now in bending.

I wouldnt believe with all the testing they "missed this" or chose to ignore, just something that may not have happened in say a dozen games through the year of testing and development.

We here, are aware through posts and pictures, that some have this issue....not all, but some.
As we all slow to watch an accident on the side of the road, we by our nature, inflate this issue as either purposeful, negligent, or other on Sterns part.

I guess I dont see it this way....it falls under "shit happens".

But we are spending hard money, and todays view is it must be "perfect".
Gosh knows, people try.

An analogy. I have been Jewelry manufacturing for almost 40 years. When I started, Engagement rings meant 6-12 total choices in the market. They were perfected over the years, and profit margins allowed this.
Today, a bride wants a one-of-a kind, personal CAD created Engagement Ring. Today, Perfect is the only acceptable
result. I pretty much have given up, because Perfect is too hard to do, and anything less, is an emotional drama, not unlike
a pin purchase.

What my point is, it happens, worry less about who to blame, and know, IMO, that Stern will Fix.
Maybe, like others...not perfect, but I believe, sincerely, that that is the goal they always are striving for.

For me, I am glad this isnt a Forum where the last game made was 20 years ago....Ill take a GB, even with a few bugs,
and be very grateful that a Team of people have jobs that allow this to be made, and us to enjoy!

#452 4 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Stern's cheap don't think they would have redesigned it if they didn't know it would be a problem.

I have to laugh, they redesigned it after a few weeks in production and now they tell the customers with the old ones that the old design works better and is more sensitive, so they won't have to ship the new one out. That's so funny. Why did they redesign it then?

#453 4 years ago

I agree with you, my friend...this is definitely a "cost move".
What I wonder, and by no means am I advocating this at all, if a customer tests the movement in all directions
and it accidently "snaps". This would sound like a test failure, and a reason for a replacement.

I also think over time, they might likely reconsider this position.

#454 4 years ago

I am surprised I keep reading about people wanting plastic over the outlanes to prevent balls jumping over...its a simple fix, lift playfield, tap bars back through with a hammer and punch maybe 3 or 4mm. Job done. Mine was as bad as everyone else's but it never happens after knocking them back through a little ( don't go crazy, the bars have lugs on and may lift the playfield around the hole if you go too far. )

#455 4 years ago

Yeah it does seem like a cost move or something. I emailed with them and they are very responsive and helpful. I actually offered to buy the new mechanism but they didn't say anything to that. I just thought it would be better for me to have the best mechanism or the newly designed one. I love my GB Pro and this is my first dealing with a new Stern pinball and I'm so happy with my game and their support so far. I have never owned a new game before and only older games from 70's and 80's. The new Spike system and light show is amazing. GB has such great sound. I'm looking forward to buying more games from Stern. I really like the look of the JJP games but they are so much more expensive and I'm not crazy about the two themes they currently offer. Whoever does a new Star Wars Pin I will definitely have to buy that one too!

#456 4 years ago
Quoted from flyusa007:

Yeah it does seem like a cost move or something. I emailed with them and they are very responsive and helpful. I actually offered to buy the new mechanism but they didn't say anything to that. I just thought it would be better for me to have the best mechanism or the newly designed one. I love my GB Pro and this is my first dealing with a new Stern pinball and I'm so happy with my game and their support so far. I have never owned a new game before and only older games from 70's and 80's. The new Spike system and light show is amazing. GB has such great sound. I'm looking forward to buying more games from Stern. I really like the look of the JJP games but they are so much more expensive and I'm not crazy about the two themes they currently offer. Whoever does a new Star Wars Pin I will definitely have to buy that one too!

Im trying to buy the new slimer mech also. Quite embarrassing when my friends play the game and slam slimer and he doesnt register. I tightened the springs by 10 or so loops for Scoleri popups and there working alittle better but they still shoot ball back at you just not as bad. Anybody know where to add washers to make them lean back some?

#457 4 years ago

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the drop targets. My two Scoleri pop up targets have worked perfect from day one. Guess I got lucky there. Yeah sometimes my slimmer still don't register either but he seems much better after moving the wire. I have noticed it takes a nice direct hit to him to make him register which I kind of like it like that. I have kind of been hoping he breaks so I can take a picture and Stern will send me new mech lol. Wish I knew a solution for your drop target problem. While I was waiting on my game to arrive I was reading through these forums and hoping I didn't have all these problems. Seems like most of them can be easily fixed though or are minor.

#458 4 years ago

My GB pro will be here today. It's going out on location and this location has some picky pinball players. If the games aren't registering shots I hear about it ( I have my phone number on my games so customers can report issues directly to me) so everytime I get a call about slimmer I will be calling stern. I'm sure after 5-10 times of me pestering them they will send me a new slimmer mech. You know what they say, sqeeky wheel gets the grease.

#459 4 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

Bending already how did adding a ball work for anyone that has? Please post or pm me

Mine was beginning to bend, but not bad enough to not register/get stuck. I added a 2nd ball anyway almost 2 weeks ago and we've played lots since with no issues. I've had the game since April 25.

#460 4 years ago
Quoted from flyusa007:

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the drop targets. My two Scoleri pop up targets have worked perfect from day one. Guess I got lucky there. Yeah sometimes my slimmer still don't register either but he seems much better after moving the wire. I have noticed it takes a nice direct hit to him to make him register which I kind of like it like that. I have kind of been hoping he breaks so I can take a picture and Stern will send me new mech lol. Wish I knew a solution for your drop target problem. While I was waiting on my game to arrive I was reading through these forums and hoping I didn't have all these problems. Seems like most of them can be easily fixed though or are minor.

My drop targeys worked perfect first 50 games then started bricking shots and ball bounced over flippers everytime. Now that i adjusted springs they go down when hit but ball almost flys over flippers still. Slimer also used to work better. I moved the cable between the wires right out of the box. At first he would register on most good hits but has gotten to the point where 1 out of 6 hard direct shots registers. I talked to Stern today and was told to contact my distributor for replacement.

#461 4 years ago

I just contacted my distributor today 5/20/2016 about getting the new Slimmer mechanism for free. I will let you all know how it goes I emailed my distributor and he said this "I have not heard anything about this. you can contact 1800-kickers. They will send a replacement if they are doing this." So I bumped Stern again lol.

#462 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

However, it may not be a "Stern design" issue, but more an annealing process of the wire itself from the factory that supplies them.

After bending mine back several times, it has gone several days without needing adjustment. So a little annealing on my own by bending it back seems to have helped the issue. So you may be right about it being a supplier issue and the current design might be fine.

#463 4 years ago

My friend had a problem with his slimmer to. He moved the top part up allowing the wire to go with a bigger bent and it works flawless now. Perfect registering every hit besides the very soft ones.

I think below picture better explains what I mean

Hope this info also helps you guys. With him really perfect now

image_(resized).jpeg

#464 4 years ago

Now im not sure what to think. I torn into the mech alittle and found that the metal plate with the nut somehow reads when the ball hits slimer. I initially thought the metal cable grounded into the metal plate to rgister a slimer hit but it doesnt. Can anybody explain to me how this metal plate reads when the ball hits slimer? I put it all back together and now he works on every direct hit. Not sure if they didnt have the long screws going up from bottom were loose and how long he will continue to work correctly.

20160520_135753_(resized).jpg
20160520_141514_(resized).jpg

#465 4 years ago

Sorry it wouldn't let me PM you back Phbooms. I suppose where I just joined Pinside there is a waiting period or something. Yeah I honestly think the original slimmer mechanism is good just probably needs some tweaking or adjusting. Actually my big center yellow ghost target didn't register half the time either. I took it apart twice and adjusted it and it works so perfect and every time now. Honestly my most favorite thing about pinball is probably adjusting and fixing things.

#466 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

My friend had a problem with his slimmer to. He moved the top part up allowing the wire to go with a bigger bent and it works flawless now. Perfect registering every hit besides the very soft ones.

So you just loosened the two lock nuts on top?

#467 4 years ago
Quoted from flyusa007:

I just contacted my distributor today 5/20/2016 about getting the new Slimmer mechanism for free. I will let you all know how it goes

Please do! I am reaching out to my distributor as well. I don't mind paying up but I am not going to deal with that old Slimer mech if I don't have to.

#468 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Can you try explaining it a different way? Your picture just looks like the Slimer mech, I can't see what is different.

#469 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Can you try explaining it a different way? Your picture just looks like the Slimer mech, I can't see what is different.

He loosened the 2 top nuts. I dont see how this can help unless it made the metal plate move more. I can only see that helping if the 2 long bolts coming up through mech were loose from factory. Seemed that when i had it all apart when i would push the metal plate down it would register a hit.

Quoted from tpir:

Please do! I am reaching out to my distributor as well. I don't mind paying up but I am not going to deal with that old Slimer mech if I don't have to.

My distributor has contacted Stern to get me the new mech. Im CCd on email so we will see how it goes soon

#471 4 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

He loosened the 2 top nuts. I dont see how this can help unless it made the metal plate move more. I can only see that helping if the 2 long bolts coming up through mech were loose from factory. Seemed that when i had it all apart when i would push the metal plate down it would register a hit.

My distributor has contacted Stern to get me the new mech. Im CCd on email so we will see how it goes soon

Yeah I didn't understand it either. Definitely appreciate the info about getting the mech from Stern and thanks for keeping us posted!

I told my distributor to just order me one but have not heard back yet.

#472 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

may lift the playfield around the hole

I think you answered the question right there as to why everyone isn't doing this fix.

#473 4 years ago

So i played a 4 player game by myself to activate slimer as much as possible. I thought i had it sorta fixed by tightening the 2 bolts running up through the mech but still doesnt work right. So i took the black cover completely off and played and he did seem to work better. So i put 2 extra washers under the cover to give cable more slack. See how that goes but at this point im over the defective mech.

#474 4 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

So i played a 4 player game by myself to activate slimer as much as possible. I thought i had it sorta fixed by tightening the 2 bolts running up through the mech but still doesnt work right. So i took the black cover completely off and played and he did seem to work better. So i put 2 extra washers under the cover to give cable more slack. See how that goes but at this point im over the defective mech.

I'm sure Stern will make it right if you complain enough.

It's not just about a thicker cable they used- the design is completely different. On your mech (the older design) the cable pretty much just lays down and 'falls' into the hole of the mechanism.

With the new design, the wire is actually suspended perfectly flush in the middle of the hole, with that new anchor piece you see on the top plate now. That's the fix itself, that piece just holds the wire completely in the middle of the hole, vs it laying into it, bent. Customer support can tell you to adjust it all you want, by it laying in the hole and repeatedly hitting Slimer, it will just require you to re-adjust all the time as that cable will never stay in place properly. They need to replace *all* of the previous mechanisms in my opinion.

Example, cable laying into hole:

2016-05-20_1404_(resized).png

vs. anchor holding it perfectly straight and secured into middle of hole:

2016-05-20_1405_(resized).png
2016-05-20_1405_001_(resized).png

#475 4 years ago

So what he did is pit a thick spacer in between Like 2 mm thick. This makes the distance between the upper plate and the rest bigger which gives the wire more room

I hope this clarifies what he did

#476 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I'm sure Stern will make it right if you complain enough.
It's not just about a thicker cable they used- the design is completely different. On your mech (the older design) the cable pretty much just lays down and 'falls' into the hole of the mechanism.
With the new design, the wire is actually suspended perfectly flush in the middle of the hole, with that new anchor piece you see on the top plate now. That's the fix itself, that piece just holds the wire completely in the middle of the hole, vs it laying into it, bent. Customer support can tell you to adjust it all you want, by it laying in the hole and repeatedly hitting Slimer, it will just require you to re-adjust all the time as that cable will never stay in place properly. They need to replace *all* of the previous mechanisms in my opinion.
Example, cable laying into hole:

vs. anchor holding it perfectly straight and secured into middle of hole:

Your completely right! I was told by Stern it was done to put a thicker cable in but i see now that its a completely different design. Thanks for clarifying this to me. Now that ive had it apart almost a dozen times to make "adjustments" im just over the entire old mechanism. Hopefully now that my distributor has stepped in Stern will back up my warranty and send me the redesigned mech.

Plus my slimer is turned to the left and the leds barely shine on him. Sucks they put this defective mech out then not even a month later come out with full redesign. They should be contacting there distributors and sending out to every old mech owner a redesigned one.

#477 4 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Hopefully now that my distributor has stepped in Stern will back up my warranty and send me the redesigned mech.

Technically there is no warranty on Slimer because Stern doesn't express any warranty beyond display and electronics. Now having said that, I'm sure they will work something out for those with problems.

Rob

#478 4 years ago

Yeah I agree with what has been said by all. I'm sure they will make the new slimmer mechanism available to us all at some point even if we have to purchase it. I have tweaked mine quite a bit too and I'm honestly happy with mine and I'm leaving mine alone until we can get the new one. It registers every time now with a good direct hit and doesn't register with indirect hits or soft ones which I like. The new mechanism is totally different and I'm sure works better because it stays perfectly centered and straight. I'm certain we can get the new one at some point. I definitely think Stern should just send us the new mechanism for free though. Actually they should just look up the serial numbers and send them out to us folks with the old mechanism without us even having to ask for it. We shouldn't be penalized for buying early and getting an early machine. If anything we should get a reward lol

#479 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I think you answered the question right there as to why everyone isn't doing this fix.

You seem to have ignored the rest of my post where I point out only to tap the bar through a little and only quoted the part where I say what might happen if you don't be careful and only tap through a little

#480 4 years ago

Quick update on new mech situation. So my distributor got through to Stern and Sterns response is the new mech is basicly the same as original with only a few parts different. They say there going to send the original part # 500-9989-00 out to me. i will be returning the parts if they do. Why would a company make a new designed part within weeks of release and try to act like the original isnt defective. Id be more then happy to pay for the new mech if that was possible.

#481 4 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

They say there going to send the original part # 500-9989-00 out to me. i will be returning the parts if they do. Why would a company make a new designed part within weeks of release and try to act like the original isnt defective. Id be more then happy to pay for the new mech if that was possible.

The new part will come with a note...

static1.squarespace_(resized).png

#482 4 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Quick update on new mech situation. So my distributor got through to Stern and Sterns response is the new mech is basicly the same as original with only a few parts different. They say there going to send the original part # 500-9989-00 out to me. i will be returning the parts if they do. Why would a company make a new designed part within weeks of release and try to act like the original isnt defective. Id be more then happy to pay for the new mech if that was possible.

I think their unwillingness to send you the mechanism is because it may be complicated to change out, or there might be more parts needed that are costly. Not cool, but I still think you should make some more noise and they'll replace it..

#483 4 years ago

Whats the current code on GB? I have 1.0 on my game but no code available at Stern?

Having lighting issues again

EDIT: Ahh...and now I'm having all the "switch errors" and cant get to the menu

#484 4 years ago

Should be 1.4

#485 4 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Should be 1.4

Yeah that's what I thought...no game code listed on Stern...am I missing it?
http://www.sternpinball.com/games/ghostbusters/pro

#486 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Whats the current code on GB? I have 1.0 on my game but no code available at Stern?

Code should be available from the game page but isn't.

It can, however, be found here http://sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-ghosbuster-pro

#487 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah that's what I thought...no game code listed on Stern...am I missing it?
http://www.sternpinball.com/games/ghostbusters/pro

Weird they pulled the code from the site.

I might have it downloaded (v1.04) that I can send u via Dropbox link if u want it

#488 4 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

Code should be available from the game page but isn't.
It can, however, be found here http://sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-ghosbuster-pro

Quoted from kpg:

Weird they pulled the code from the site.
I might have it downloaded (v1.04) that I can send u via Dropbox link if u want it

Appreciate it guys, got it. I was just watching the penguins lose and got 2 straight....yes 2....2 straight drop target to glass banging over wire guides...nice!
EDIT: Wife thought I was playing Wh20

#489 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

You seem to have ignored the rest of my post where I point out only to tap the bar through a little and only quoted the part where I say what might happen if you don't be careful and only tap through a little

If they are reading this thread I will assume they read you post earlier in it's entirety. My quote was just to point out the scary stuff that is the reason why many people might not want to take hammer to playfield on a new game.

My point is some users don't want to try a fix that has even the slightest chance of messing up their game they just pulled out of the box. It shouldn't have been an issue in the first place and many don't want to put their neck on the line hoping they don't mess it up even worse.

#490 4 years ago

Just got my GB today and if I'm reading the posts above correctly, it appears that I have the new Slimer.

Put an extra ball in the captive ball track next to the ghost target and I'm about to fire up my first game.

image_(resized).jpeg

#491 4 years ago
Quoted from adamgacek:

Just got my GB today and if I'm reading the posts above correctly, it appears that I have the new Slimer.
Put an extra ball in the captive ball track next to the ghost target and I'm about to fire up my first game.

Cool you got the new setup, but have to say, that looks totally unfinished. Looks like a crimp connector.. wow. Such a nice looking playfield and game itself, but the entire Slimer mechanism looks bad- from the split plastic wire loom w/ zip tie, to the crimp connector and exposed bolts, its a pretty big eyesore on an otherwise impressive playfield.

#492 4 years ago
Quoted from adamgacek:

Wow that new mechanism does look strange. Kind of rigged looking on top. I bet it reads perfectly though compared to our old design Slimmer's.

#493 4 years ago
Quoted from adamgacek:

Good for you that you got a revised one. It's good to know Stern is willing to look into correcting their design errors.

That being said, that might be the jankiest looking hack I have ever seen on a factory game. Cripes! People were complaining about what that cover looked like before. I think it's more important for a game to work right than look right, but couldn't they do better than that??? If my game arrived like that I would really be hoping someone comes up for a mod to cover that area. I didn't mind the plain black cover before myself, but this....this needs covered up.

#494 4 years ago
Quoted from flyusa007:

Wow that new mechanism does like strange. Kind of rigged looking on top. I bet it reads perfectly though compared to our old design Slimmer's.

Seriously, why is there a dangling wire up top, zip tied to a wire loom meant to *hide* wiring?

I do not think this is the final designed replacement mech.

This looks like a fixed version that was rigged to work on a previous playfield. Like they cut the wire right on the spot and installed the new mech, complete with a half ass crimp connector.

I bet we see a different iteration. This looks different then the mech that was on the Dead Flip LE video.. EDIT: looked back, and it looks the same.. complete with dangling wire on it.

Also,

Looked at the video again and saw the wireform on Stern's LE was so bent, the captive ball doesnt work. Got this screen grab. How was Dwight and JT sitting there playing a game with this problem, and not addressing it? This is the problem and right where this will cause an issue, I circled where the ball was repeatedly hitting and where it just happens to be severely bent where the captive ball couldn't register:

Screen_Shot_2016-05-20_at_8.21.55_PM_(resized).png

#495 4 years ago
Quoted from adamgacek:

Does your playfield have the misspelling? I got GB today also. Have the old slimmer and misspelled reinforcement

#496 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I was just watching the penguins lose

At least they made it a game! I am bored of the blowouts.

#497 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Seriously, why is there a dangling wire up top, zip tied to a wire loom meant to *hide* wiring?
I do not think this is the final designed replacement mech.
This looks like a fixed version that was rigged to work on a previous playfield. Like they cut the wire right on the spot and installed the new mech, complete with a half ass crimp connector.
I bet we see a different iteration. This looks different then the mech that was on the Dead Flip LE video.. EDIT: looked back, and it looks the same.. complete with dangling wire on it.
Also,
Looked at the video again and saw the wireform on Stern's LE was so bent, the captive ball doesnt work. Got this screen grab. How was Dwight and JT sitting there playing a game with this problem, and not addressing it? This is the problem and right where this will cause an issue, I circled where the ball was repeatedly hitting and where it just happens to be severely bent where the captive ball couldn't register:

Hmmm.... When I called Chas @ stern last week with concerns about the Bent wire on the captive ball.He said someone sent him a picture of the bent wire."But the game we play all the time here @ stern is not bent".

#498 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Hmmm.... When I called Chas @ stern last week with concerns about the Bent wire on the captive ball.He said someone sent him a picture of the bent wire."But the game we play all the time here @ stern is not bent".

LOL

Too funny. So JT, Dwight, and now Chas are unable to see the bent wireform everyone else saw on Sterns GB LE machine. Perhaps Stern needs an in-house optometrist ?

#499 4 years ago

wow, that wire with a zip tie looks pretty bad. too lazy to put the wire inside the already ugly corrugate tubing.

that bending wire form will always be like that if the design is not change.
i'm amazed they didn't saw this (well, they probably knew). instead of 2 holes, one on each end of the wire form.
a metal plate, like the outlane with an extra hole in the middle (wouldn't move) would have been the perfect way to do it.

#500 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

LOL
Too funny. So JT, Dwight, and now Chas are unable to see the bent wireform everyone else saw on Sterns GB LE machine. Perhaps Stern needs an in-house optometrist ?

Everyone fears taking money out of Gary's pocket to fix the problem.Because they fear losing their job for a engineering screw up.

I would bet that Gary Stern is unaware of the
Bend wire.If he is aware.Then he doesn't care because the 500 LE sold out in a couple of hours.

People just throw their money at new pinball themes sight unseen.If we played the waiting game,And played the games in the wild first.Before we made a buying decision.Then pinball companies would be more careful with the final product they deliver!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Machine - For Sale
Peabody, MA
There are 4465 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 90.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside