Slimmer Registration Fix (1st Gen Mech)
Flippers go into a low hold state.
-Make sure to check the EOS for proper gap.
-EOS switch logic updated 1.04.
Left up kicker is kicking the balls straight down the middle.
- Decreasing power setting to 20 will kick the ball to the top of the left sling.
Subway ramp the ball doesn't feed cleanly to the right return lane.
-Small stainless steel diverter flap is pertruding slightly causing the ball to skip. Adjust the flap by bending it slightly.
Full plunge causes the ball to not to feed cleanly
- Replace the orange spring with a green one. Double check the shooter rod alignment.
- Backhand as direct shots will result with the target not dropping. If you can't live with it replace the springs with these http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4251 (These PBL springs can cause the drops to machine gun because of the tension)
Book Stacking Captive Ball Sticking
- Metal rail on the left side needs bent slightly outward from the base. Gauge of the rail needs to be thicker to reduce fatigue.
Ball Hoping Over Guide Rails
- Try adjusting the pitch of the game. If it is still an issue there is always this giant thing http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4255
Ball times are short
- Play better