Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by hoby1
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6653 (resized).JPG
FullSizeRender (resized).jpg
IMG_0001 (resized).JPG
DSC_0003 (resized).JPG
DSC_0002 (resized).JPG
DSC_0001 (resized).JPG
20161114_143851[1] (resized).jpg
IMG_6551 (resized).JPG
IMG_6572 (resized).JPG
IMG_6552 (resized).JPG
IMG_6551 (resized).JPG
2016-11-13_122043 (resized).jpg
2016-11-13_122023 (resized).jpg
gbfx5-800x574 (resized).jpg
gbfx4-800x532 (resized).jpg
gbfx3-800x532 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

We bought one for our GBLE and while the ball has no clearance issues going under it and it DOES help reduce the crazy balls flying around, I found the ball would fly off the ramp to the left, smacking the back and sides of the cabinet instead of going around to the right like it was supposed to. The protector lasted about 10 games - took it off and no more balls flying off the left side.
Has this been a common complaint and has the "new" revision addressed it?

Im having the same problem

#52 4 years ago

Yes and If you have read the post we will replace with the revised airball plastic. you just have to call, message, or email us.

#53 4 years ago

Sorry for all of thr problems with the air ball plastic as this is a learning curve for use. All my customers are very important to me, and I want you to be very happy with your purchase. Hoping all have a great holiday.

Curly

#54 4 years ago

Less than 80 games in

20161114_143851[1] (resized).jpg

#55 4 years ago

Yep that's why I revised the plastic. Best to just message, email, or call us.

1 week later
#56 4 years ago

Can you post what the updated version looks like? This thread is very confusing and the website looks like old. My current protector doesn't stop airs off left target.

#57 4 years ago

I sent an email to LSOG, but I wanted to discuss it here also. I put the airball protector and it blocks slimer's swing so that hits do not register. I do have one of the newer slimer assemblies from a build date of November 29th. ( A Pro)

Anybody else have that issue? I took it off and slimer works fine. There just wasn't enough room behind him.

Now, I am getting airballs galore.

#58 4 years ago

Jodester don't remember an email from you about this. But you are welcome to send it back for a refund or try my premium/LE version. It has a cutout on it.

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from windsoreight:

Jodester don't remember an email from you about this. But you are welcome to send it back for a refund or try my premium/LE version. It has a cutout on it.

I sent it today. Not trying to cause you issues, just wondering if others had issues with the air ball bracket in general.

I guess maybe swapping it out for the LE/Premium would work.

#60 4 years ago

I had to send my premium one back. Ball was rubbing and couldn't get it any higher. Hopefully revised one fits.

#61 4 years ago

It will

#62 4 years ago

Guys there are pictures of the revised air ball plastic in the pictures on the post but here is another one.

IMG_0001 (resized).JPG

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from windsoreight:

Guys there are pictures of the revised air ball plastic in the pictures on the post but here is another one.

This one looks like it would let slimer move back. How do I get the newer design?

#64 4 years ago

Email or messages me.

#65 4 years ago

It looks good, fits great, and works well!!! The only thing I modified was smoothing out the cutout and buffing on a wheel.

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

It looks good, fits great, and works well!!! The only thing I modified was smoothing out the cutout and buffing on a wheel.

Pics with it installed hoby1?

#68 4 years ago

apparently this is the old style just delivered to me as the slimer hits and won't register?

FullSizeRender (resized).jpg

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Pics with it installed hoby1?

Here ya go.

IMG_6653 (resized).JPG

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside