amh.jpg
AMH2.jpg
AMH1.jpg
Playfield_Layout_5.jpg
capa_best_toni.jpg
chuck_norris_approves.gif
mother_of_god.jpg
IMG_20130129_172855.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider UCSBrandon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#529 10 years ago

I love that even though Charlie and Ben have put there whole lives into these things and it's their artistic vision they are still open to changes/criticism. It's a breath of fresh air to other larger companies who will delete your comments on Facebook for making any type of suggestion or ask a question on code timing. Even the smallest hint of criticism will get you an instant ban. These guys on the other hand are doing things the right way.

Originally I was on the list for PZFBTG, which my wife and I love the art for, and didn't even think about America's most Haunted/Ghost squad as an option. After seeing the shot layout and features (especially love the elevator) and possibly better art, I'm officially on the fence for this one too and looking forward to upcoming video and pricing information.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider UCSBrandon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghost-squad?tu=UCSBrandon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.