amh.jpg
AMH2.jpg
AMH1.jpg
Playfield_Layout_5.jpg
capa_best_toni.jpg
chuck_norris_approves.gif
mother_of_god.jpg
IMG_20130129_172855.jpg
There are 552 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 12.
#401 10 years ago

How do we sign up for this game and how much?

#402 10 years ago

It looks great!
Though I like the explanation in the video's till now, I hope there'll be a 'real gameplay' video after the Expo as well. I'd love to try the game, but from what you've shown us, I think it's a great looking game, and it looks like fun as well.

#403 10 years ago

looks like a really fun mode. I REALLY like that you can shoot for other things during modes.

#404 10 years ago

Looks good, Ben.

I'd also like to see a video of someone just playing the game. I guess perhaps when your expo game is ready. Videos will be coming out of expo, maybe you can shoot one for this thread just before then.

#405 10 years ago

Looks awesome. I can't wait till this goes into production. I love the random lightning. Looks like my TSPP will be on the chopping block soon to make room for this.

#406 10 years ago

I'll make a video of someone playing before expo! Usually I just film my day's work with my cell phone, but I have real cameras too.

But yes, I am putting "sub objectives" in all the ghost battles. For instance during the Prison Warden Fight, you can whack the Spooky Door to free ghost convicts. Basically whatever toy / shot isn't part of the Ghost Battle, I'm trying to use for other things.

I have these toys that actually interact with the ball, might as well use them!

#407 10 years ago

Some making of videos:

#408 10 years ago

great stuff ben. Really, thanks again for sharing the behind the scenes stuff!

#409 10 years ago

I like the helpful little shaking triangle to tell you where to shoot. Some games just assume you'll know what a center/left/right this/that is in the heat of battle.

#410 10 years ago

I wonder why we get so many sneak and peaks from americas most haunted, but we dont get one glimps from the zombie pinball adventure. (thaught that was the name)

Both manufactured when ready by spooky, first one produced by ben.

And if i am correct the zombie pin is closer to release.

Whats up with that?

(or am i badly informed?)

#411 10 years ago

Cool looking game. I'd like to be on the list

#412 10 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Some making of videos:
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

wow, that is really great stuff! I like the comment about Stern using a paint program that is 23 years old. I think its time Stern take a cue from the boutique guys that are innovating and doing things like this to make a better game experience for the player!

#413 10 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

I wonder why we get so many sneak and peaks from americas most haunted, but we dont get one glimps from the zombie pinball adventure. (thaught that was the name)
Both manufactured when ready by Spooky, first one produced by ben.
And if i am correct the zombie pin is closer to release.
Whats up with that?
(or am i badly informed?)

I believe AMH was always scheduled to be first. AMH is Ben's game and he chooses to make this all public. Spooky Pinball LLC is manufacturing both games with help of Ben and others. I believe Ben designed the boards that are being used in both games. Pinball Zombies From Beyond the Grave is Charlie's game and he has chosen to only show us the cabinet and translight so far. I think I got that right.

#414 10 years ago

Looking so cool. VERY COOL!

#415 10 years ago

Love the animations!

#416 10 years ago

AMH was started almost a year before Pinball Zombies (before Chuck started his company) and that's why it's coming out first.

#417 10 years ago

If you need free voice overs. I'd be happy to offer my services. I can do a very good gravekeeper impersonation.

#418 10 years ago

Awesome choice to use AE for the animations Ben. It's resolution independent and gives you so much control. Well done!!!

#419 10 years ago

thanks for sharing, very interesting and great to understand the process a little better

#420 10 years ago

105% to 100% Brilliant! I can't wait until we get into After Effects.. right now our group is diving into Premier Pro and AE is next on our list to learn.

#421 10 years ago
Quoted from CMCVT1979:

wow, that is really great stuff! I like the comment about Stern using a paint program that is 23 years old

I agree.. However, maybe Stern uses it because they're used to it.. And because they don't want to shell out $$$ for adobe illustrator and premiere (per seat). If Stern doesn't want to spend money on rubber mats in front of machines (cardboard), no way they are going to spend money on "Unnecessary software"

#422 10 years ago

Ok, thanks for the info Rusty and Ben.

Cant believe it, so many NIB pins coming soon, its almost like pinball entered a new era.

#423 10 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Some making of videos:

Cool stuff Ben. Thanks for the peek under the hood. But now I'm curious; Are you only doing DMD displays via canned video? With the text and everything baked in? Or does it just seem like that in the bits you showed here?

#424 10 years ago

Will we be able to play this game at EXPO? That would be awesome! Nice work Ben.

#425 10 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Some making of videos:

Tedious work there. I would be blind and confused.

#426 10 years ago

Programming day!

#427 10 years ago

Cool update

#428 10 years ago

Nice progress.

#429 10 years ago

BH- congrats, looking good.

#430 10 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Programming day!
» YouTube video

Nice update.
The lightning problem (lights out after blinking) looks very familiar...

#431 10 years ago

Kool beans...

#432 10 years ago

Sweet....coming along nicely...not much time left

#433 10 years ago

Getting ready for expo!

I realized we could hack some controlled backbox lighting into the game at the last minute, so I'm going to go ahead and do it!

It's been a while since a game's had that, right?

#434 10 years ago

This is some great stuff. It gives me hope of one day making my own custom pin: Goonies!

-Wes

#435 10 years ago

Anyone see this at expo yet? Really curious to see how the finished product shaped up.

#436 10 years ago

There is a pic in another thread of it. I'm on the first batch of these being built, but i'm not liking the cab art or translite..

#437 10 years ago

The game play is good and the rules are cool, but the Cabinet artwork and the translate artwork; are lets say god awful also the voice are very very bad Played it several times

#438 10 years ago

I think after reading comments, they'll be changed (just like Heighway listens to customers after feedback, I can't imagine Ben Heck not listening at all, though you can never please everyone offcourse). Maybe there'll be a volunteer pinball-enthusiast who can make/suggest a new 'outer-artwork'.

#439 10 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

There is a pic in another thread of it. I'm on the first batch of these being built, but i'm not liking the cab art or translite..

What is the price?

#440 10 years ago

Found the pic in the other thread. yikes. Definitely a throwback to cheezy old ones, but not in a good nostalgia way.

Ben's playfield art has a lot of charm. The photos don't capture this. The cabinet in particular looks super cheeze.

Just wanted to offer my feedback as a potential buyer that's on the list.

#441 10 years ago

As he stated its a prototype its not a finished product. So I'm sure things could be changed. Contact me for artwork.

#442 10 years ago

The last time I spoke to Charlie which was a few months ago, they did not have a price. Waiting till they had a bill of materials.

#443 10 years ago

Not a big fan of photo's for artwork on the translite or cab art. I prefer illustration or original artwork.

That being said... Can't wait to see more photos and videos of this thing.

#445 10 years ago

We're getting a lot of great feedback from the show!

I figured the side art might be controversial, we may make different versions available.

See you all back in the hall at 11!

#446 10 years ago

just keep up the good work and have fun.

#447 10 years ago

Can someone post more pictures or some video?

#448 10 years ago

did anyone else see Sean Connery in this thread? Suck it Trebek!

#449 10 years ago

Couple of pics.

image-300.jpgimage-300.jpg

image-736.jpgimage-736.jpg

#450 10 years ago

You guys might have to do another name change. There's a movie called America's Most Haunted:

AMH.jpgAMH.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
There are 552 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghost-squad/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.