Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Strummy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

t3.gif
    and-like-that-hes-gone-the-usual-suspects.gif
    227F7C7D-25E2-490D-84D9-0E0F5F1DC3F6 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider strummy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 1 year ago

Had a well know guy in the Pinside community beg me to hold a game. I did with no deposit. We talked for like a week up untill an hour from when he was supposed to pick it up. Then he backed out. Even though I was told to get a deposit by others, I am stubborn and needed to find out for myself. Pissed me off but now I get some sort of deposit to hold a game.

#35 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

I'm just glad it didn't cost me a deal with someone else, which could very well happen.

I lost a few deals because of it. It was an MMr so it sold but I try to sell by contacting people in the order that they contact me.

Quoted from HoneyBadger:

When people pull that shit with me they are blacklisted!

He is!

#38 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The seller called me the night before I was to leave at 4am to pick it up, and gave me the “wife won’t let me”. Found out years later he had sold it for a higher profit

Oh yeah. Those douchebags too

#78 1 year ago

Money constraints can change how we respond. If the op was financially comfortable right now I believe that he would be acting differently.

Regardless, keep the deposit. I have given and taken deposits knowing that I could loose it or keep it if they or I back out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider strummy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghost-buyers?tu=strummy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.