Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Nibbles
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Due to a recent change with income, a huge decrease in time due to a new baby, and an overall increase in frustration with the hobby, I am selling most of what I have. This includes the following:
-Black Knight: Overall good condition. Some playfield wear in the usual spots. Cabinet is in good shape. Blackglass has some flaking, but was sealed. Plays great, strong displays, new balls and rubber. Sound board just rebuilt, pinforge 5101 RAM added so you don't need batteries ever. Pop bumper cap is broken (as most are). Very solid game. Comes with original manual plus a reprinted manual with schematics.
-High Speed II: The Getaway: A light project. CPU and driver board recently gone through, rebuilt and tested 100%. New glass for backglass, new rubber, flipper rebuild, new balls, new super charger cover. DMD has bottom most line out and right most line out. Some insert wear on the playfield. Cabinet is in OK shape, some fading of the artwork etc. Flippers are very strong, game plays, spits out 2 balls every time, needs some bulbs and switch adjustments. Only thing actually missing is part of the siren flasher up top. Includes reprinted manual with schematic as well. With some minor work would be a very solid playing game.
-Other crap: In the package is everything I have that is pinball related: Bunch of bulbs, bunch of caps, resistors, IC's, sockets, plugs etc. Logic Probe also included. Carry case for all this stuff included. Some pictures below. Ask for additional info. Located in Suffolk County, Long Island, NY. Looking to sell as a package: $2,000.

A link to the klov ad where I don't have to upload pictures:
http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=250026

#2 11 years ago

Sorry to hear, but I completely understand....I've thought about doing the same often. Good Luck with your next hobby.

#3 11 years ago

SMOKIN DEAL!

#4 11 years ago

Thanks guys...Monday morning bump.

#5 11 years ago

Man if you weren't so far away I'd be alllllllllllll over this.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from GListOverflow:

Man if you weren't so far away I'd be alllllllllllll over this.

+1 on that.

#7 11 years ago

Whats up with your BOP? I know that was a major project

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Whats up with your BOP? I know that was a major project

The BOP is dismantled and being stored in my father's garage. My goal is to hold on to that in hopes that the money situation changes and I can attack it with a renewed passion down the road. Who knows though...

#9 11 years ago

A Tuesday bump

#10 11 years ago

Dang. I wonder if I should jump on this...

#11 11 years ago

Anyone want to go in on this? I want both but only have the funds for one....who wants to go splits?

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Anyone want to go in on this? I want both but only have the funds for one....who wants to go splits?

You get legs down and I get legs up?

#13 11 years ago

Great deal for anyone local!

Someone Clean him out!!

#14 11 years ago

If you would consider breaking it up I would be interested in the getaway. I just don't have a vehicle big enough to pick both in the package up at once. The thought of making the drive from NJ twice is not too appealing.

#15 11 years ago

Wow, good deal! I just acquired one or I would have them shipped for that kind of price. Sorry to hear your stepping out. Hopefully it turns around for you and you can attack that BOP. Good luck!

#16 11 years ago

Possibility of splitting up, but I wanna see how this week plays out first. I have someone interested, nothing definite, but if nothing comes through for the pair, I will split.

#17 11 years ago

Willing to split and a Friday BUMP

#18 11 years ago

PM sent

#20 11 years ago

Hi I did send a PM yesterday...

#21 11 years ago

Black Knight is sold. Getaway still available. As it sits now: Needs Opt Accelerator Board (from homepin.com about $100), that board is fried. None of the optos work because of it. I have some of the parts for the siren topper, missing the reflector, other parts are there. Other than that, the game boots fine, plays fine (minus the optos). Not sure what I am going to do with it. I am thinking I might get it playing 100% before selling it. If someone is interested in its current form, let me know. Otherwise I gots to get to work on it.

#22 11 years ago

That was a good deal you were offering. Good luck on your sale. You'll be back.

2 weeks later
#23 11 years ago

Still have the Getaway for sale. Bought a brand new accelerator board ($100). Really dont have the time to put into this machine and I would love to see it go to a good home. Game plays, some switch errors (opto's) and 2 lines out on DMD. See original post for more details. 1,200 firm. Come and get it.

#26 11 years ago

cant believe this is still here...free bump

#27 11 years ago

It is hard to believe it is still here.

Good luck in your sales.

#28 11 years ago

PM replied. It is still here because I stopped actively trying to sell it after the BK sold. I figured I could mess with the getaway and get it going 100% and see what my situation was like at that point. After buying a new accelerator board from homepin.com, I realized I just dont have the time to invest. So now its back on sale. I theoretically could meet halfway or deliver a reasonable distance. Unreasonable distance could be bought as I don't mind a road trip. Insane distance out of the question . Ask any questions or if you have any picture requests let me know.

2 weeks later
#29 11 years ago

Everything is gone....see you guys when I get bit by the pin bug again...

#30 11 years ago

Damn, got all excited about eh HSII until I saw the location...

Congrats on the sales!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1,059.00
$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

4,025 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getting-outbk-and-hsii and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.