By Litedpinballmods

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

STTNG panel 1 (resized).jpg
    tom rabbit (resized).jpg
    0309181558_resized (resized).jpg
    0309181547_resized (resized).jpg
    0309181545b_resized (resized).jpg
    0309181539a_resized (resized).jpg
    0309181530a_resized (resized).jpg
    0309181538_resized (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Getting our displays ready for Texas. Here is a short video. We will have a little stock for most items, we also have some prototypes of a few lines that we hope will be ready around Allentown time.

Lighted speaker panels – We finished Funhouse, STTNG and Indiana Jones (non jackpot). Planning on getting a couple more system 11 games done by Allentown. Bride of Pinbot is next, have had many requests for that title. We will have a naked board on display, so people can visualized our board better.

Plasma Pop Bumpers– We have never listed those for sale, but they are selling well for us. We will have those on display and some stock. We will start heavier production when we get back. When we get caught up on orders, will start listing for sale. On our display we will have pictures of them in 12 different games.

Website – Have a shell of a website, needs a lot of work, needs items added, will be focusing on this over the next 90 days. Lightedpinballmods.com

Pin spinners – This is a new line that we have made because we made a spinning rabbit in the hat for Theatre Of Magic. These are made with 2 circuits, one for the light and one for the motor. It is easy to trigger these from games prior to Stern Spike. For Stern spike, they hook up to GI. A few of my favorites is the spinning circles from Twilight Zone, spinning creature from CFTBL and spinning raft (offset) for White Water. Chuck’s favorites are some others that are on display. Planning on doing spinners for about 30 items.

Magnetic Lighted Hinge Covers – I am really excited about these. We will have some early prototypes on display, and hope to have some stock ready for Allentown, mainly need to get stock of 2 components. They are EL panels with cut out that attach to your back box hinges with a magnet. $99.99 for everything to install and installs in under 10 minutes with no tools needed. We will be doing game themed silhouettes. We have on display some game names, but those are not for sale at this time, and not sure about in the future, but working on it.

Glow Rope – This is a fiber optic system that will install in any game. This is in our shop with pretty good lighting, and you can see how bright these are. We have been spending about a year working between fiber optic vs EL wire, and feel fiber optics are far superior product. You can change the color of fiber optic to the color you want. This kit will NOT allow the color changing controlled from the game, just set to one color. We are designing this to be controlled by any light on the playfield of any game to turn on and off. This is a universal fit product, that will go in any game. Offers 16 colors and comes with 25 feet of 4mm fiber optic. Hope to have this ready for Allentown, but may take a bit longer.
    We hope to offer this product to be color controlled by the game, but I would guess that is going to be about 8 months away before we can get all the bugs out. Color controlling by the game will be more expensive option, but we are designing this to be a one product, universal fit into any game product.

Groot Hands – Will have a pair on display. Got the colors right and getting some stock. I will be taking care of the people that emailed on here first.

Play filed mods - have a lot on display that have not been listed yet.

I also want to thank Martina, Chuck, Brandon, Briana and a few others that have worked hard to design and make these items.

I won’t have the time to reply to this thread before Texas, so please visit us at Texas if you have questions. I will reply to this thread after we get back from Texas, but I won’t follow this thread much after that.

Dan

0309181538_resized (resized).jpg0309181538_resized (resized).jpg

0309181530a_resized (resized).jpg0309181530a_resized (resized).jpg

0309181539a_resized (resized).jpg0309181539a_resized (resized).jpg

0309181545b_resized (resized).jpg0309181545b_resized (resized).jpg

0309181547_resized (resized).jpg0309181547_resized (resized).jpg

0309181558_resized (resized).jpg0309181558_resized (resized).jpg

tom rabbit (resized).jpgtom rabbit (resized).jpg

STTNG panel 1 (resized).jpgSTTNG panel 1 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getting-our-displays-ready-for-texas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.