Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 783 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by EJS
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7688 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7812 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7815 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7816 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7765 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7724 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7728 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7614 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7677 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    73119397534__ABFCB0A8-DE33-4D8C-9E6A-BE95747FF9DF (resized).jpeg
    73119563641__990B35F6-D3CE-4F3F-90F9-22786C3A979E (resized).jpeg
    73119579488__D4C33AF2-B473-4AC9-94A8-4E15686478F4 (resized).jpeg
    73119584482__E9E02278-07B4-4282-96BF-5E400AA6C243 (resized).jpeg
    73119578595__C8761E08-6EDE-416C-B704-E22DE53F6932 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7550 (resized).jpeg

There are 783 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 16.
    #51 1 year ago

New Page!

#52 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Your very excited about these pages Johnny.
    Okay who did a better version of Turn the Page. Bob Segar or Metallica?

That's an easy one. Bob Seger.

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Dead even! I love both of them!

I like this answer. The only thing I disagree with my coworker is this. He takes Segar I take Metallica

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Your very excited about these pages Johnny.

Hell Yeah, I am.

#55 1 year ago

Kind of funny, thinking about all those long posts I have made in the confessional.

I love doing that, and I still plan to.

BUT! If I broke all that down and posted in a thread somewhere, that thread would already be ahead of the NFL Thread.

#56 1 year ago

BUT! If I broke all that down and posted in a thread somewhere, that thread would already be ahead of the NFL Thread.

I just love goofing off and making posts and leaving plenty of upvotes after a few beers.

#57 1 year ago

I just love goofing off and making posts and leaving plenty of upvotes after a few beers.

If that's the case you'll have a home here.

You might have to sleep under the pins though.

That's what my friend from ND does when he comes to visit me and the GiGi on my list.

#58 1 year ago

I talked with Zartan earlier today. He's brave and going to tackle a Whitewater soon.

#59 1 year ago

Pretty sure I maxed out on achievement points long ago for giving and receiving upvotes.

I don't give a damn, I love upvoting, and I plan to leave plenty for as long as I am alive.

#60 1 year ago

Here's some pinball parts organization circa 2005. We still have the bins to this day. They aren't nearly in as good of shape. I still remember remolexing that one plug in the back of that cabinet on the Captain Home edition

Picture 040 (resized).jpgPicture 040 (resized).jpg

That large roll in front is probably to resurface midway cabinets for multigames. Back when those cabinets weren't worth anything.

#61 1 year ago

I love upvoting, and I plan to leave plenty for as long as I am alive.

As long as no bickering.

#62 1 year ago

Anyone that needs some upvotes can post here and get one from me anytime!

#63 1 year ago

And intermission for me now, while I go upvote some other threads that I have also promised I would always upvote.

#64 1 year ago

And intermission for me now, while I go upvote some other threads that I have also promised I would always upvote.

You are very dedicated to your cause.

I'm probably going to call it a night. That super straight isn't going to shop itself out tomorrow.

My goal is to play it this weekend in it's cleaned up state.

#65 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

You are very dedicated to your cause.
    I'm probably going to call it a night. That super straight isn't going to shop itself out tomorrow.
    My goal is to play it this weekend in it's cleaned up state.

Yeah, I just read over 100 posts and left upvotes for them in a few other threads.

#66 1 year ago

Having my last beer of the night now.

#67 1 year ago

Tomorrow night I will not be available to make posts or leave upvotes, but I will catch up, I always do.

#68 1 year ago

I just lied.

#69 1 year ago

But not on purpose!

I said last beer, but I am still thirsty, so I just put another beer in the freezer.

#70 1 year ago

But not on purpose!
    I said last beer, but I am still thirsty, so I just put another beer in the freezer.

HELL YEAH!

I just realized that I just made post #69 here!

I have been in some threads where members try to make the 10,000th post or something.

I let them have that, I never even tried.

When all is said and done and I am dead, my post #69 will live on here FOREVER!

#71 1 year ago

I have a very long way to go, but I confess I really hope to someday make my 80085 post here!

(In real life I actually like nice legs, but on a calculator about the funniest thing you can spell: BOOBS).

#72 1 year ago

I have a very long way to go, but I confess I really hope to someday make my 80085 post here!
    (In real life I actually like nice legs, but on a calculator about the funniest thing you can spell: BOOBS).

And while my body may be mid 50's now, I am still stuck on 12 in my mind.

#73 1 year ago

Anyway, long ago I kind of reached out for some help here, with a non-pinball issue, and EJS was the only one to offer help.

#74 1 year ago

Anyway, long ago I kind of reached out for some help here, with a non-pinball issue, and EJS was the only one to offer help.

We have not met in person yet, but soon he is supposed to stop by.

#75 1 year ago

We have not met in person yet, but soon he is supposed to stop by.

He has family that lives near me anyway.

#76 1 year ago

While I am here, just goofing off and having fun, EJS is a very AWESOME DUDE!

#77 1 year ago

While I am here, just goofing off and having fun, EJS is a very AWESOME DUDE!

I have machines that need a tad of work, and EJS has already been helping a whole lot of people here, and he will not take any money, all he wants is food. I can do that!

#78 1 year ago

LTG is AWESOME!

But let me tell you, EJS is also very AWESOME!

#79 1 year ago

EJS is also very AWESOME!

He wants to help everyone!

But DAMN DUDE!

When someone asks for your help about something, less pictures PLEASE!

All those pictures took more time to scroll through than one of my long posts in the confessional.

#80 1 year ago

He wants to help everyone!
    But DAMN DUDE!
    When someone asks for your help about something, less pictures PLEASE!
    All those pictures took more time to scroll through than one of my long posts in the confessional.

And just totally joking with that!

EJS has lots of energy, and he is very awesome with everything he does to try to help others.

#81 1 year ago

Anyway, ask EJS for help anytime! He is AWESOME!

LTG is always the go to guy also!

All I know is EJS and I talked about starting a new thread, that would be all over the place, and I said cool! I am in!

Then when I seen he had Little Johnny in the title, I thought cool!, I will goof off here.

#82 1 year ago

And I am totally done for tonight!

I wish all of you the BEST!

(And just 18 posts left until we reach page 2).

Hell Yeah!

#83 1 year ago

This is a hot topic already, what's going on? Oh it JohnnyPinball007 doing it all by himself

#84 1 year ago

I started cleaning in my garage this week, throwing out all kinds of junk. I even found the top of my rolling toolbox and work bench. Haven't seen em so clean in years

#85 1 year ago

Interesting idea with a thread for fixing up pins, I'm in.

#86 1 year ago

I don't have a shitload of pins as some of you lucky ones, got nine right now. Every game I buy I strip down to an empty playfield, replace all broken plastics, polish all metal parts , replace ugly screws, wax playfield, replace all coin sleeves and so on. If the backbox or cabinet edges are worn I use chemical wood to repair it and repaint with black.

All this takes a lot of time but I enjoy restoring pins to their old glory and its a fun process (apart from hand polishing metal, that part sucks as it's messy and a lot of work).

#87 1 year ago

As me and friends play regularly on my games some stuff obviously breaks or start malfunction now and then.

Currently I'm using a book where I make notes of what needs to be fixed for each of my games. It works but it feels a bit primitive, what solutions do you guys use?

I've been thinking of an excel sheet or similar digital way but then I would need a laptop in my mancave , something I currently don't have. It would also take space, be more hassle to power up compared to just picking up the book and so on.

#88 1 year ago
    Quoted from jesperpark:

I started cleaning in my garage this week, throwing out all kinds of junk. I even found the top of my rolling toolbox and work bench. Haven't seen em so clean in years

My garage is so bad I don’t even want to think about it.

Actually, thanks for reminding me. I have a WMS Topaz shuffle bowler tucked behind the kayaks I almost forgot about

#89 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

As me and friends play regularly on my games some stuff obviously breaks or start malfunction now and then.
    Currently I'm using a book where I make notes of what needs to be fixed for each of my games. It works but it feels a bit primitive, what solutions do you guys use?
    I've been thinking of an excel sheet or similar digital way but then I would need a laptop in my mancave , something I currently don't have. It would also take space, be more hassle to power up compared to just picking up the book and so on.

I’ve tried doing this. It works for awhile until it gets forgotten about on the computer.

I figured with this thread I have you all to keep me honest and motivated

#90 1 year ago

Anyone into original Sonic flippers?

These will probably go in the garbage later today less the bats and coils

589EE2E6-26EA-4E58-8AF0-BB85491F7042 (resized).jpeg589EE2E6-26EA-4E58-8AF0-BB85491F7042 (resized).jpegF8E6BAAA-A619-40E2-A7A9-C2B6405EB69D (resized).jpegF8E6BAAA-A619-40E2-A7A9-C2B6405EB69D (resized).jpeg
    #91 1 year ago

Might set this one up tomorrow

999745E5-FCB4-45F4-962C-D549F527FC08 (resized).jpeg999745E5-FCB4-45F4-962C-D549F527FC08 (resized).jpeg
    #92 1 year ago

I didn't organize anything today but did get a few repairs done on my project Alpine Club. It's a bitch to get the score reels dialed in.
    Kim from the goatshed has a pretty good video on score reel repair.
    It's a fun little game.

#93 1 year ago
    IMG_1762 (resized).JPGIMG_1762 (resized).JPGIMG_1763 (resized).JPGIMG_1763 (resized).JPG
    #94 1 year ago

Spent the last 3 or 4 hours cleaning PF with new rubbers and some LEDs

4B1BC2B3-C662-44C5-B512-838D5D83BC32 (resized).jpeg4B1BC2B3-C662-44C5-B512-838D5D83BC32 (resized).jpeg
    #95 1 year ago

Can we say that here?

Anyway, my girlfriend will be here shortly, so doubt I can goof off, I mean contribute anything tonight.

#96 1 year ago

Screw cracked open. Had to drill most of it out then bend the shaft until it broke.

Flipper assemblies are officially in the garbage. Feels great!

4A5990F2-5F64-4BAA-BCB2-352C1DA9CC41 (resized).jpeg4A5990F2-5F64-4BAA-BCB2-352C1DA9CC41 (resized).jpeg
    #97 1 year ago

Can we say that here?
    Anyway, my girlfriend will be here shortly, so doubt I can goof off, I mean contribute anything tonight.

It’s all good. We’re just setting up firepower tonight. Changed mind on heavy metal

0FD7723E-E9D6-4797-9148-76980539DF5E (resized).jpeg0FD7723E-E9D6-4797-9148-76980539DF5E (resized).jpeg
    #98 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

You could try an app like Todoist. You could make a “task” for each game (or project) and then add “sub tasks” for the different steps you wanted to do on that game.

You can also access Todoist from the web, so if it is easier sometimes to work from the computer, you could do that too.

#99 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

I use a very low tech solution. I have a larger sticky notes on each machine, and if I see something or a friend does, we write what the problem is, after finishing a game. Then when I feel like fixing stuff, I look on the note paper. Usually for mine it's something loose, switch adjustments, or bulb out etc. Nothing too major in the fixing department

#100 1 year ago

Too nice to be inside. Getting the yard waste around the edge of the property taken care of

5BFCC03E-508D-4E9E-904D-777ADBD89965 (resized).jpeg5BFCC03E-508D-4E9E-904D-777ADBD89965 (resized).jpeg
    There are 783 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getting-organized-with-ejs-and-little-johnny/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.