5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PtownPin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Anybody ever go buy a pin based on theme or something else because you thought it would further your kids interest in pinball.

Not to long ago, my son wouldn’t really play that much. He would rather watch other people paying rather than play himself.
    A while back we picked up a WOZ and he’s been getting a lot more into it. He’s only 7, but it’s really cool to see the growing interest.
    Now, he will play pretty much anything that’s in the house (especially if we play a two player game).
    That said, I have found myself looking at pins with themes that my kid can relate to based on movies and things he likes with the idea of planting the seed a little deeper.
    Examples Jurassic Park, Ninja Turles, maybe a comic book super hero theme etc.

#2 5 years ago

Yes - he liked pinball before I bought Star Wars but he plays much more since I got that title.

#3 5 years ago

I'm going to set one up at my son place for his kidvto play (3yo)
    proably go with something with an open playfield and no subway
    Ironman will be just the right game

#4 5 years ago

My kids love WOZ, MET, ACDC, and SlugFest (probably the boys favorite)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getting-my-kids-into-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.