20190316_001323 (resized).jpg
DSCF6151 (resized).JPG
DSCF6148 (resized).JPG
Facetted post (resized).jpg
20190308_202652 (resized).jpg
20190308_202615 (resized).jpg
72B6B140-873D-4CAE-B7F9-019673003CA1 (resized).jpeg
i3MK3S_Kit (resized).png
There are 273 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#52 5 years ago

One thing - after all the tramming/leveling of the bed, extruder calibration, proper slicing... If you're having trouble with getting prints to stick, nine times out of ten, it's because the hot end is not close enough to the bed.

I use a glass plate over my aluminum bed, and clean it with denatured alcohol every three to four prints, but I use no hair spray or glue stick, and get excellent 'squish'. The best manual method I've found for getting good bed adhesion, or 'squish' is to use the bed leveling gcode of your choice, but to use a standard 18 pound piece of paper, and when getting that 'scratch' (compression of the paper between the bed and the hot end), make sure the 'scratch' is more than just a little, but not too much to rip the paper - just shy of ripping the paper is what works best for me.

Be sure to read the doc that I had shared above for tramming your bed, squaring the gantry, replacing the bed springs, and tightening the eccentric nuts. This will all help to get a more pleasant 3D printing experience.

Here's a link on extruder calibration...

https://mattshub.com/2017/04/19/extruder-calibration/?fbclid=IwAR0ysPQGClBcIyl3MW-rYtxrPhDCE99HEb8Zlk01-CJEhTS_spaOse96i-s

#53 5 years ago

I picked up a Creality 3D Ender 3 a month or so ago. Currently, printing some ecto goggles for my Ghostbusters.

I realize this is a topic on it's own, but are people having success smoothing PLA using a Dip or Vapor method? If so, what are you using (ethyl acetate?)?

I think I'm going to use an epoxy coating for this print because the parts are so thin. Hopefully, it'll turn out ok.

If there is a good link for PLA smoothing, feel free to post it.

Cheers!

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

I picked up a Creality 3D Ender 3 a month or so ago. Currently, printing some ecto goggles for my Ghostbusters.
I realize this is a topic on it's own, but are people having success smoothing PLA using a Dip or Vapor method? If so, what are you using (ethyl acetate?)?
I think I'm going to use an epoxy coating for this print because the parts are so thin. Hopefully, it'll turn out ok.
If there is a good link for PLA smoothing, feel free to post it.
Cheers!

I've seen the spray primer and then rattlecan method that looks really good. I don't think the same method dip/vapor that works on ABS does the same on PLA....?

I suppose if you were so inclined, you could even use a little wipe with denatured alcohol... Not that I've done alcohol or vapor/dip methods.

#55 5 years ago

Also... This is airbrushed PLA, print done on Ender 3 @ .4mm.

DSCF6085 (resized).JPGDSCF6085 (resized).JPGDSCF6087 (resized).JPGDSCF6087 (resized).JPG
#56 5 years ago

Impressive results.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

I've seen the spray primer and then rattlecan method that looks really good. I don't think the same method dip/vapor that works on ABS does the same on PLA....?
I suppose if you were so inclined, you could even use a little wipe with denatured alcohol... Not that I've done alcohol or vapor/dip methods.

From my small amount to reading I've done it seems that it depends on the PLA you use. But, in general you need different "stuff" to smooth PLA than you do for ABS. But, some people have dipped PLA in acetone and gotten some smoothing some say it doesn't work on PLA at all. So, I don't really know myself.

I have acetone in my garage, so I might print another part for testing and try dipping it and see what happens....

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

From my small amount to reading is seems that it depends on the PLA you use. But, in general you need different "stuff" to smooth PLA than you do for ABS. But, some people have dipped PLA in acetone and gotten some smoothing. So, I don't really know myself.
I have acetone in my garage, so I might print another part for testing and try dipping it and see what happens....

You can Not smooth PLA with Acetone only filler sprays. ABS Can be smoothed with using an acetone vapor but know that it is Dangerous to do. Trust me on that one lol.

#59 5 years ago

That Groot looks good. What process did you use, assuming you did some smoothing of some sort (sanding, priming, etc..)?

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You can Not smooth PLA with Acetone only filler sprays. ABS Can be smoothed with using an acetone vapor but know that it is Dangerous to do. Trust me on that one lol.

Right on. That seems to be the consensus.

Any recommendation on fillers?

I've used Smooth-On's other products and nothing but good things to say about them. I know about the Smooth-ON XTC, but I'd have to order it. I read about some alternative epoxy coatings. I think I might try the Amazing Clear Cast as I can get it locally to try out. I also, like the idea of some of the UV hardened coatings for time constrains, but I'm not sure what works or doesn't work with PLA.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

That Groot looks good. What process did you use, assuming you did some smoothing of some sort (sanding, priming, etc..)?

Just sanding, 200/400/800 grit, primer, then airbrush. It looked pretty good before all that when it came off of the bed.

#62 5 years ago

Is the Ender 3 a good entry level unit? I've seen a few people mention it. At $200 if I only use it a handful of times it's not the end of the world. I'm not ready to spend $500 on something that might not get used.

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Is the Ender 3 a good entry level unit? I've seen a few people mention it. At $200 if I only use it a handful of times it's not the end of the world. I'm not ready to spend $500 on something that might not get used.

I got mine for 230 on Amazon(Creality), and just did my first print. I like it so far. No wireless connectivity(just using SD card for now), but that's okay.

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

I got mine for 230 on Amazon(Creality), and just did my first print. I like it so far. No wireless connectivity(just using SD card for now), but that's okay.

In general, from what I've been reading and hearing, SD card is considered the most reliable method for getting print files to the printer. Word is that anything where the PC is feeding the file (USB or wireless) to it can be unreliable because the OS can basically delay/break the file getting sent and cause the print to fail.

#65 5 years ago

Anyone here interested in trying to print me a Stargate pyramid? I "think" it would be pretty straight forward.

stargate pyramid (resized).jpgstargate pyramid (resized).jpg
#66 5 years ago
Quoted from LynnInDenver:

In general, from what I've been reading and hearing, SD card is considered the most reliable method for getting print files to the printer. Word is that anything where the PC is feeding the file (USB or wireless) to it can be unreliable because the OS can basically delay/break the file getting sent and cause the print to fail.

That really depends on the printer and how it uses the connection. I have one with a USB connection, but it uploads the entire gcode file before starting the job. You can use the USB during the job to monitor (progress, extruder temp, bed temp, etc.).

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

That really depends on the printer and how it uses the connection. I have one with a USB connection, but it uploads the entire gcode file before starting the job. You can use the USB during the job to monitor (progress, extruder temp, bed temp, etc.).

Agreed. When using a USB or computer connection printers Upload the file to memory they do not run off your computer connection. How many files they can store to onboard memory depends on the printer.

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Anyone here interested in trying to print me a Stargate pyramid? I "think" it would be pretty straight forward. [quoted image]

I can draw it up for you. Pm me your email address.

Bob

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Anyone here interested in trying to print me a Stargate pyramid? I "think" it would be pretty straight forward. [quoted image]

Ron,
That 10.3cm comes out about 9.4 if the other dims are correct.... Did you measure from the "1"?

Look ok? 6mm wall ok? need any mounting details?

Bob

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#70 5 years ago

Ok, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the Ender 3. If I got that and a spool-
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Premium-Printer-Filament-1-75mm/dp/B07H9KW5P9/ref=sr_1_15
Is that enough to get started? What else will I need?

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Ron,
That 10.3cm comes out about 9.4 if the other dims are correct.... Did you measure from the "1"?
Bob
[quoted image][quoted image]

Send me the file and I'll print a test if you'd like.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Ok, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the Ender 3. If I got that and a spool-
amazon.com link »

I don't know if it is truly needed, but I's recommend the glass plate:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F16WPR5/

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

amazon.com link »

Loaded question... Here you go.

The Ender 3 comes with a spool holder. What I would buy along with that are replacement bed springs, EZABL, a new extruder, and a glass bed. For now.

https://smile.amazon.com/FYSETC-Motherboard-Accessories-Compression-Creality/dp/B07GXC1G2B/ref=sr_1_3

https://www.th3dstudio.com/product/ezabl-mini-kit-ezconnect-v3-cr-10-cr-10s-ender-2-tornado/

https://www.th3dstudio.com/product/th3d-tough-extruder-31-gearing-bowden-or-direct-1-75mm/

https://smile.amazon.com/SainSmart-Ender-3-Platform-Tempered-235x235x3mm/dp/B07GZPFWMP/ref=sr_1_16

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

Send me the file and I'll print a test if you'd like.

pm me your email address

#75 5 years ago

SO basically, you guys are saying this is going to get expensive? Ha! Maybe I should reword the question. If I buy the Ender 3 along with a reel or 2 of PLA will I be able to make some simple stuff and learn the machine? I may buy the glass table, that seems like a standard upgrade. I've seen some of the other mods as well but I'm not quite ready to dive head first $500 on something I might not use that much.

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

SO basically, you guys are saying this is going to get expensive? Ha! Maybe I should reword the question. If I buy the Ender 3 along with a reel or 2 of PLA will I be able to make some simple stuff and learn the machine? I may buy the glass table, that seems like a standard upgrade. I've seen some of the other mods as well but I'm not quite ready to dive head first $500 on something I might not use that much.

I didn't do any other upgrades besides the glass bed and it seems to work just fine. Granted, this is my first and only experience with a 3D printer, so I don't know how much of an affect those other upgrade offer over stock.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Look up Maker's Muse on YouTube, he talks about the machine some. As I recall, it comes with a buildtak style surface on the bed, you might see how well that works for you before installing a glass bed on it.

A couple of reels of PLA should do you to get started with simple stuff and learning the machine. I'd recommend Hatchbox and 3D Solutech filaments. Be careful of the Inland filaments, the quality for me has been a bit uneven; between six spools, one is pretty translucent (yellow) and has a bit of an orange tint, another (green) is bluish and dark and requires a higher temperature and just feels much rougher on the spool for me.

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMario:

I've got a Creality 3D Ender 3 Pro for a few weeks and the prints are quit amazing (compared to my 4 year old Ormerod).
Didn't have much problems with it, only the Z-axis limit switch needed some adjusting.

I have one as well - The Ender3 has incredible print capability, but there is absolutely NO QC from the factory. At all. So you may end up with a perfect one out of the box - or you may end up having to endlessly tweak it and align things, re-level the bed, etc. It is frustrating as hell to have one print go flawlessly and the next just turn into a bunch of stringy mess.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Me, I like to tinker, and improve the printer, so yeah, it can be more spendy - I have not even delved into Octoprint or replacing the controller board or some of the custom firmwares out there (aside from the TH3D one which you SHOULD update to - the thermal runaway built into the preloaded firmware can be a fire hazard)... If I had to do it over again, I would probably have saved up and gotten something in the 7-800 range. That being said, still getting good results so it's nice to have gotten past most of the initial problems.

I'd say, for an Ender 3, figure on spending about $300 to get it the way you want it. Buy some extra nozzles while you're at it, they're cheap.

I prefer to use Hatchbox PLA.

#80 5 years ago

I am happy to entertain 3D design and/or printing. You can see some of my work here, pinball related or otherwise:

https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q=Mr_tantrum&dwh=395c31a16f58293

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cyclone-comet-coaster

http://www.thezumwaltfamily.com/getawaypinball/getawayitems.htm

FYI, my primary tools are Tinkercad and may Prusa i3 MK3. I primarily work with PLA but have other filaments. Also, I have a varity if brands but prefer Prusa, 3D Solutech, and Hatchbox.

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

You can get an Ender 3 for around $175 from places like Banggood. It's a good starter printer. Once you know if you like it, I have nothing but good things to say about the PRUSA i3Mk3, but it's almost 4x as much money.

#82 5 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I've done zero upgrades on the Ender 3 I use and it's fine. I did try a glass bed, but I didn't like it, so the stock Ender 3 bed is fine.

The single biggest variable in my experience is the quality of the filament. DO NOT CHEAP OUT ON FILAMENT. I generally use Hatchbox, although the winding on some spools from them has been questionable lately. Also, order a 5 or 10 pack of extruder nozzles to have on hand. Some people are into unplugging them when they get jammed, but if I can't do it in a few tries, I just put a new one on - they're so cheap it's not worth wasting time.

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I've done zero upgrades on the Ender 3 I use and it's fine. I did try a glass bed, but I didn't like it, so the stock Ender 3 bed is fine.
The single biggest variable in my experience is the quality of the filament. DO NOT CHEAP OUT ON FILAMENT. I generally use Hatchbox, although the winding on some spools from them has been questionable lately. Also, order a 5 or 10 pack of extruder nozzles to have on hand. Some people are into unplugging them when they get jammed, but if I can't do it in a few tries, I just put a new one on - they're so cheap it's not worth wasting time.

Remove old nozzle, hold with pliers, heat with a small propane torch and a light wire brush and they are as good as new. I can generally do a thousand parts with a single nozzle and if your setting are correct you will rarely have a clogged nozzle. Granted I use the Swiss all metal hotend on all my machines so there is little to get clogged.

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Remove old nozzle, hold with pliers, heat with a small propane torch and a light wire brush and they are as good as new. I can generally do a thousand parts with a single nozzle and if your setting are correct you will rarely have a clogged nozzle. Granted I use the Swiss all metal hotend on all my machines so there is little to get clogged.

I haven't had any clogs since early days when I was experimenting with different filaments, but for me, remove old nozzle, throw away, install new nozzle is less hassle, especially when they're so cheap. that said, the nozzles are easier to change on the Ender 3 than the PRUSA i3Mk3.

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You can get an Ender 3 for around $175 from places like Banggood. It's a good starter printer. Once you know if you like it, I have nothing but good things to say about the PRUSA i3Mk3, but it's almost 4x as much money.

I used a budget friendly Wanhau i3 for a few months, and really learned the ropes of 3D printing on it. It was a good unit that performed well. However, I had some extra money from projects that had sold, so I decided to purchase a Prusa MK3. Without writing a full review, I will tell you that the differences are significant, and that the Prusa shines in multiple areas like no other printer. I purchased the kit (took about 8 hours to build), and with shipping the unit was around $800. Was it worth it - to me, absolutely. However, if just getting into the hobby or if you just plan on the occasional 3D print for personal use then the delta in cost would most likely not be worth it to the majority of people.

One of the great things about Prusa is that his stuff is all open source. Does this mean that other Prusa-influenced printers are as good as his - most definitely not. However, the budget printers usually incorporate enough to create some very nice prints even if they don't have all of the features and conveniences of the original Prusa models.

One thing I will say is that I'm a full convert to Slic3r verses Cura, which I previously used. Again, not in the mood to get into a full review, but I was having all kinds of issues with Cura for several types of prints and filaments. Since I bit the bullet to learn something new with Slic3r, I've had nothing but success with it. It has every feature of Cura and more, but it seems like out of the box it does a much better job with slicing than what I was getting out of Cura.

#86 5 years ago

I can draw it up for you. Pm me your email address.
Bob

Will do, thank you!

#87 5 years ago

Ron,
Bob
[quoted image][quoted image]

I wish I knew! I was going off of measurements from an old thread by someone else. My machine never had the pyramid, so thought I'd try to get a 3d printer and make one, but you guys seem happy to mess around so I'll save myself a few hundred bucks and let you guys play!

#88 5 years ago

Here's a huge list of parts I found a while back with links:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3d-printing-pinball-parts#post-4177297

#89 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I wish I knew! I was going off of measurements from an old thread by someone else. My machine never had the pyramid, so thought I'd try to get a 3d printer and make one, but you guys seem happy to mess around so I'll save myself a few hundred bucks and let you guys play!

Shipping might kill you, but found this: ebay.com link: Pinball Gottlieb STARGATE Lot of original backglass Mirror plus other Parts

Really need inside dimensions of pyramid as outside has texture and is irregular. Also, need to know how mounted and exact size and position of mounting holes.

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Shipping might kill you, but found this: ebay.com link » Pinball Gottlieb Stargate Lot Of Original Backglass Mirror Plus Other Parts
Really need inside dimensions of pyramid as outside has texture and is irregular. Also, need to know how mounted and exact size and position of mounting holes.

Unfortunately, that's the wrong pyramid for me. I need the shiny metal looking one. But thanks for looking out for me!

#91 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Unfortunately, that's the wrong pyramid for me. I need the shiny metal looking one. But thanks for looking out for me!

Oh, that was confusing. Metals are not 3D printable from normal home type printers then. Are you just wanting to recreate it in plastic? Does the ball ever come into contact with it? If not, it might be doable depending upon the thicknesses that can be supported (the plastic would need to be thicker than the metal version).

From photos I've seen, looks doable to me. However, would still need exact measurements of bracket size/location along with side cutouts. Do you have all of the pieces that are used in the mech that the pyramid mounts to?

#92 5 years ago

I don't think something is quite right with some of the measurements. If you do the math, the height of the pyramid face (trapezoid) should be 89.2mm based upon a 51.5mm base and a 103mm hypotenuse on the right triangles. Also, the side triangle hypotenuse is calculated to be 93.74mm (base = 85-33 = 52mm). Now that we have all the measurements, you have a 93.74mm hypotenuse on each side butting up against a 103mm edge on the front - doesn't make sense. What am I missing here?

Capture.JPGCapture.JPG
#93 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I don't think something is quite right with some of the measurements. If you do the math, the height of the pyramid face (trapezoid) should be 89.2mm based upon a 51.5mm base and a 103mm hypotenuse on the right triangles. Also, the side triangle hypotenuse is calculated to be 93.74mm (base = 85-33 = 52mm). Now that we have all the measurements, you have a 93.74mm hypotenuse on each side butting up against a 103mm edge on the front - doesn't make sense. What am I missing here?
[quoted image]

I was taking measures from another post . I don't have any pyramid pieces to use, just the space ship.

I was hoping for a plastic print. I can paint it to look metal. The ball never goes there, so all good.

I can't link the thread right now but I'll try later tonight.

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I was taking measures from another post . I don't have any pyramid pieces to use, just the space ship.
I was hoping for a plastic print. I can paint it to look metal. The ball never goes there, so all good.
I can't link the thread right now but I'll try later tonight.

I went to the original thread and used his dimensions, but something is off (I double checked everything). Also, really going to need details to incorporate bracket. I also posted in Stargate thread to see if anyone is willing to assist with measurements. At this point, I just feel like it is a complete crap shoot given inaccurate/incomplete measurements.

Definitely open to helping, but going to need some assistance from others who own the pin and have access to a pyramid.

#95 5 years ago

Ok, don't judge me (or my printing abilities!!!) too harshly - having a problem with this specific brand of filament (Amazon Basic).. But I did get a print of that pyramid, here....

DSCF6091 (resized).JPGDSCF6091 (resized).JPG
#96 5 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

Ok, don't judge me (or my printing abilities!!!) too harshly - having a problem with this specific brand of filament (Amazon Basic).. But I did get a print of that pyramid, here....
[quoted image]

Not bad, but I would print with the front face dlatbin the heatbed based in the shape. If you do it this way you can also engrave the STARGATE word innit across the bottom, and it should look pretty good.

#97 5 years ago

Working on a speaker spacer for Stern 4" backbox speakers. Made such that I can still use the short screws meant for the stock speakers and to provide a little offset for the tweeter (which sticks out the front a tad). Still tinkering with the measurements.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#98 5 years ago

You can totally print with metals. Granted it's metal particles suspended in PLA but when you polish it up looks very cool.

Some approach 90% actual metal. You can bake it to really seal the seal though shrinkage oocurs which may affect your design.

#99 5 years ago

I wanted to replace the facade for the Living Dead Girl on my Rob Zombie pin with something a little more dramatic.

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 3.09.52 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-01-20 at 3.09.52 PM (resized).png

I also wanted to stay true to the German Expressionist flavor of the Living Dead Girl video.

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 2.31.40 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-01-20 at 2.31.40 PM (resized).png

Tim Burton was also greatly influenced by the German Expressionists. He was my inspiration for this model:

Capture (resized).pngCapture (resized).png

I tried to utilize the extreme canted angles and forced perspective found in these films. Below is my first draft. I assembled everything in Tinkercad, but developed some of the elements in OpenSCAD and Adobe Illustrator.

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 12.38.42 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-01-20 at 12.38.42 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 12.39.28 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-01-20 at 12.39.28 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 12.39.48 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-01-20 at 12.39.48 PM (resized).png

#100 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

You can totally print with metals. Granted it's metal particles suspended in PLA but when you polish it up looks very cool.
Some approach 90% actual metal. You can bake it to really seal the seal though shrinkage oocurs which may affect your design.

Actually...... You can print 100% metal in Any shape to micron level for some time now. I rep with EOS systems which can print in Any metal to exact certs from titanium to general metals. Part is as if you machined it to the same specs. Granted you need close to 1 million to get started..... lol

https://www.eos.info/en

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hawesville, KY
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,059.00
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 22.50
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westjordan, UT
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 273 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getting-my-feet-wet-with-3d-printing/page/2?hl=mcbpalisade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.