Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by gambit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Anyone knowing of any dealer in Europe that has any games on the way? All i talked to dont know date yet.

#2 10 years ago

LE's in the UK shipped in August from Pinball Heaven. Has sold standards since and more on the way.

#3 10 years ago

Try ministry of pinball, Holland.

#4 10 years ago

If I remember well you have the various retailer in Europe on JJP website. I know for France this is as Plungemaster said through ministry of pinball. Some were delivered and were shown in Saint Etienne late october. Christophe the guy from Ministry of Pinball might have some unsold yet but I doubt it as the game from the general opinion is very promising.

#5 10 years ago

So i got two options:

1. Order a standard NIB - wait about 4 weeks.
2. Buy a used LE with 200 games, invis glass, shaker for 750 dollar more then the standard. Like new.

I think i should go for the LE, or what do you think?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6 10 years ago

That is a great deal on the LE. For only 750 dollars more I would get the LE. And I assume that you would not have to wait for the LE. Let us know what you decide.

#7 10 years ago

WOZLE currently on UK eBay.

1 week later
#8 10 years ago

I did go for the LE.

Will pick it up after christmas when im of from work, a long drive but i think its worth it.
750 for a wood apron.... (I dont care about the green legs, but i cant get my eyes off the wood apron!)

#9 10 years ago

Congrats mate.

Will be a longggg christmas....

2 weeks later
#10 10 years ago

No hurry. I can wait for a week or two since peopled waited for years...

Feels so good that i got the LE for shaker and invis. Good news is that LE only costed me 300 more then standard (Sure its used!)

So i need to order leg protectors, what one looks the best on WOZ? Black...?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getting-a-woz-in-europe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.