Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by bluespin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0F6474D2-CB7F-4B64-9AEA-6A30F2FB71C7 (resized).jpeg

#1 6 days ago

Hey guys I am busy restoring my Centaur pb. The original cabinet paint is in overall great shape, save a scratch or two. I have my ideas on how to give this cabinet a good clean but I would be interested in any suggestions you would have to bring back the shine. This looks like smoke was not an issue but I doubt this thing has been cleaned in years. What cleaner would you use? Is there a product like Armor All that would give it nice sheen? What should I avoid? I think I may roll some black on the inside walls. How about touch up of the black? is that a mistake or can it be done? What I am looking for is your experience....thanks!

#2 6 days ago

Go to your local dollar tree store and buy a bottle of la’s totally awesome. Spray on, let sit for thirty seconds, then wipe off. Test in a corner by the back legs just to make sure that it doesn’t do any damage to paint. Several people have used this product and swear by it.

0F6474D2-CB7F-4B64-9AEA-6A30F2FB71C7 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside