View topic image gallery

DSC01416.JPG
DSC01415.JPG
DSC01414.JPG
Supercharger cover.JPG
20150510_090258.jpg
20150510_111500.jpg
20150510_112118.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mancave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 8 years ago

Is he taking orders?
I'd be in !!!!!

#11 8 years ago

I just did me some googling and found there is a company over here in OZ that do hydro coating in a myriad of different textures, colours, designs, flavours (yeah ok, not flavours, just threw that in for bullshit factor ) on all kinds of different materials, plastic being one of them. I'm going to scrutinize this further with an extreme amount of scrute

3 weeks later
#14 8 years ago

Well i scrutinized so much that i got mine done. I really liked the carbon fiber look but i also wanted to be a bit different so i went for this instead. This is the pic i was sent of the finished product, should be in the mail today hopefully and will post a pic of it attached

Supercharger cover.JPGSupercharger cover.JPG
#18 8 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

wow that looks kool, how much did that cost ?

It ended up being $167 shipped, that's OZ dollars of course and interstate (From a company in South Australia, a LONG way from where i am). Some would argue that's a lot and fair enough but i really feel it's worth it for the individualistic factor. I'm sure the purists would be going off their nut about doing something like this (as in, not keeping the machine stock). I'm considering doing the BOP head but it would be with a pattern that ties in with the machine ( a metal look of some sort)

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

I bought my kid a HydroDip kit for xmas a few years ago. I may order some Carbon Fibre print and do mine.

Do you know if the results from these are any good? It might be something to look into, IF the end product is good quality!

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

The quality is very good. I do all the priming and spraying and my kid does the dipping. He's only 12 but we've been dipping for a couple years. He went on a school field trip and seen an automotive shop that does hydro dipping and wouldn't leave me alone about it. mydipkit.com has everything you need. I buy primer and paint locally though mydipkit says its recommended to use their paints. We started dipping simple objects for practice. I bought some cheap travel mugs to practice on. If your going with carbon fibre print, it is by far the most popular film and sometimes sold out. There are quite a few other sites that sell film as well. Make sure you check them all out as some prints look much better then others especially if you want flames. I spay clear on everything we dip. Makes it pop.
Hope this helps.

Cheers mate, TY for the info, i'm going to look into this further

#28 8 years ago

Look what turned up in the mail today, i'm REALLY happy with it. I think it fits in quite well with the theme and ties in nicely with the play field colour scheme.

DSC01414.JPGDSC01414.JPG DSC01415.JPGDSC01415.JPG DSC01416.JPGDSC01416.JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 40.00
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
Trade
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 20.00
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mancave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-supercharger-mod?tu=mancave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.