• 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by russdx
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JUMP-TO-CONCLUSIONS-MAT.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rappelbox.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 6 years ago

I've already shipped some units to the US and Canada and the shipping cost is around 40,- USD so, overall cost should not exceed 220,- usd.

The set Mr_Tantrum is referring to is an updated version, which is not bound to an external power supply anymore and works very good.

To be honest, I also suggest to try to colorize a game that has not been colorized by other companies.
This is the real advantage of pin2dmd, not being bound to a certain manufacturer supplying colored rims, or not. It's the freedom to be creative yourself, on the other hand it's also its drawback.

What vbobrusev did with TSPP was an amazing job, and i already talked to him and know what effort it really was. The 100+ hours direction is way more realistic than the 20+ hours prediction.

#23 6 years ago

https://germangamingsupplies.com/RGBPINDMD-SET-V3-ready-to-go_1
This is the way to go...

Customers outside Europe please contact me directly:
[email protected]

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

So this would be plug-n-play for our game right?

Yes, except for the Keyfile which i can not generate.

Power is directly drawn from the machine, connector is included, matching mounting holes...
Like you would replace your defective DMD with an original working one!

I made everything as convenient as possible since i don't want people to hassle with cables, adaptors etc.

Greetings,
Dom

#88 6 years ago

If you live in the U.S. and want to play, develop and colorize with PIN2DMD (even with 192x64!!!) feel free to contact me
[email protected]

Basically it's a replacement for broken DMDs and, as Rick stated, as long as you don't sell colorizations containing WMS material you should be fine.
If you get donations, then it's just like that

...and to remind you of a feature: replacement of complete scenes!!! If you're not allowed to use WMS-content then replace everything with your own animations... just kidding

Kind regards,
Dom

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rappelbox.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-pin2dmd-funding-interest?tu=Rappelbox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.