Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Firebaall
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

003.JPG
hrm.jpg
001.JPG
download.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Can someone please snap me a pic of what this is supposed to look like?
This tears me up inside but is really the only playfield/plastic damage I have period. download.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Here you go..

001.JPG

#3 7 years ago

wow that was fast thanks. Can you show me a different angle so I can see the post better? Also f this plastic will be murder to find.

#4 7 years ago

wow that was fast thanks. Can you show me a different angle so I can see the post better? Also f this plastic will be murder to find.

hrm.jpg

Also maybe tell me which post I need.

#5 7 years ago

I'll try tomorrow, but looking at yours you've got the star post in the wrong place. Like it should all be moved over one notch....weird

#6 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure there are supposed to be *2* star posts there, hence the hole in the PF.

#7 7 years ago

Yep....

003.JPG

#8 7 years ago

What size screw is that?

#9 7 years ago

Many people remove that star post to make it easier to make the inner loop shot. But as you can see, it is there to protect that plastic and the edge of the metal guide. I put a small rubber post (like the one next to the targets) in its place.

#10 7 years ago

Does anyone else have problems with stuck balls in that area? On my HS2, if a ball gets on top of that plastic, it rolls down against the two screws that hold the opto in place, as seen in Leeb18509's first picture.

#11 7 years ago

Thanks guys much obliged.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

I put a small rubber post (like the one next to the targets) in its place.

Pic?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside