3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Kingpin22
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n1teowl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I'm having an opto problem that I'm hoping someone can help with. I moved my Getaway from the garage to the house and now the optos are not working. I get an error that says that I need to check Opto1, Opto 2, Opto 3...basically all of the optos. I checked the opto board and see that none of the LED lights are on. Should they be? Any ideas on what to try next? As a side note, some of my GI is out now, too. A seemingly random string of GI lights, e.g. top left sling, bottom right sling, bottom pop bumper. Thanks in advance for any help.

#4 3 years ago

I wanted to make an update, I was able to fix the opto issue. When I put the head down to move the machine, it pulled on some wires, causing one of the wires on the main power board to pop out of the connector. I pushed it back down with a small screwdriver and was able to get power back to those boards which took care of the problem. Thanks for giving me a place to start.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
3,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bend, OR

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n1teowl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside