Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Malenko
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Malenko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I installed some plastic protectors and swapped out my mountain plastic and installed the pinduino super charger mod . To do this I removed the super charger cover , installed everything, . After putting everything back together, when I turn on my Getaway I get an error report. The report says to check the optos and left ramp entrance. If I start a game the ball launcher doesn't fire, and the flippers dont work either. Any idea what I could have knocked loose or broke?

I have reseated the plugs at j206 and j209 , and I verified f104 and f105 fuses are good.

#2 4 years ago

I see that the LED on the opto board is off. Im going to try and figure out where it gets power from and go from there. My physical copy of the manual is in shambles but I did download a PDF Im going through. Im still open to suggestions.

#4 4 years ago

I will test them out in the operator menu. Right now the 50v LED is off on the Rottendog board (its what the game came with) and the LED is still off onthe opto. Im not 100% sure where to test for the voltages but I do have a voltmeter and I know how to use it.

1 week later
#5 4 years ago

So I havent done anything to the game except flip it on today to maybe trouble shoot. I was greeted by the 12v LED being out; so by doing nothing I made it worse.

1 week later
#10 4 years ago

I sent my boards off to EUgene Marsh, he should have them on Friday. I hope its a quick easy fix.

#14 4 years ago

Feel free to Hijack, Im sure EUgene is going to get my issue sorted.

#16 4 years ago

I sent the power driver and MPU boards off, Power driver because 2 of my power LEDs were off, MPU cause thats the next most likely cause. I tested the opts and everything else out of circuit. After he gets the boards and tells me what needed fixing, I'll update this thread. Hopefully it helps you or someone else out in the future.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 72.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Malenko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-opto-error-flippers-launcher-not-firing?tu=Malenko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.