You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Red Upper Left (resized).jpg
IMG_0489 (resized).JPG
image-5 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

What is the configuration supposed to be of posts and rubbers on the plastic at the left pop bumper? The manual shows two star posts, but it's unclear from IPDB pictures if it's a star post in the back and a steel post in the front. And does the rubber get stretch around to the outer post (most towards the player)?

A game I'm buying just has a hole in the PF here.

image-5 (resized).jpgimage-5 (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

I have looked at tons of pictures and it varies from game to game. Mine has a double post like that.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

I have looked at tons of pictures and it varies from game to game. Mine has a double post like that.

Double star? Or double steel? The one in the pic looks like steel to me in the front.

1 week later
#4 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Double star? Or double steel? The one in the pic looks like steel to me in the front.

Double star post

#5 5 years ago

With two 5/16 rings

IMG_0489 (resized).JPGIMG_0489 (resized).JPG

#6 5 years ago

^^ Thank you both!!

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

^^ Thank you both!!

You're welcome

Red Upper Left (resized).jpgRed Upper Left (resized).jpg
#8 5 years ago

I always wondered why that post was there in the first place. It seems to narrow down the loop opening making it harder to hit, and it seems plenty hard enough to hit that loop repeatedly when that post is taken out and it's wide open. Does anyone ever recall hearing a story from Steve Ritchie or anyone else involved with the design of HS2 in regards to why that post is there?

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I always wondered why that post was there in the first place. It seems to narrow down the loop opening making it harder to hit, and it seems plenty hard enough to hit that loop repeatedly when that post is taken out and it's wide open. Does anyone ever recall hearing a story from Steve Ritchie or anyone else involved with the design of HS2 in regards to why that post is there?

I never heard anything but to me that's why they put it there... imo, it would be too easy without it or even with a slender metal post.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

imo, it would be too easy without it or even with a slender metal post.

I assume that's what Ritchie was thinking, and that's why it got there, but in the several years I've owned my HS2, the best loop record I've been able to do is only 6 in a row, LOL. I wonder if that's normal, or horrible? What are you guys getting for consecutive loop high scores? I'm honestly lucky of I can hit more than 2 in row on HS2.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I assume that's what Ritchie was thinking, and that's why it got there, but in the several years I've owned my HS2, the best loop record I've been able to do is only 6 in a row, LOL. I wonder if that's normal, or horrible? What are you guys getting for consecutive loop high scores? I'm honestly lucky of I can hit more than 2 in row on HS2.

Seems about right... if it were possible to endlessly hit the shot I would get bored pretty fast

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-missing-post and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.