I have an HS II on which the plunger stopped working. Here’s what I’ve tested so far:
- I have 60v on both coil lugs
- On Q52 transistor, grounding it does not cause the coil to fire
- The Q52 transistor has a slightly higher resistance than the other transistors in its vicinity
- All wires are connected and good
- The up/down switch on the shifter tests good
At this point, is there any other test I can use to rule out the transistor? It seems that, based on my testing so far, the transistor has gone bad, but would like to confirm that before I pull the board and attempt to replace it.