(Topic ID: 94517)

FS: Getaway High Speed 2 For Sale $1500 (Sold)

By achtungboyy

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Chemixtry
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF3010.JPG
DSCF3011.JPG
DSCF3009.JPG
DSCF3007.JPG
DSCF3008.JPG
DSCF3006.JPG
DSCF3005.JPG
DSCF3004.JPG
DSCF3003.JPG
DSCF3002.JPG
DSCF3001.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider achtungboyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I am selling my Getaway Pinball Machine. Machine includes Cointaker LED kit. It has the Diamond Plate playfield. The cabinet is faded but not damaged. The apron is faded as well. The boards look to be in good shape. The CPU board is a rotten dog board. This is a players machine in good shape. The DMD looks great. Needs a little more TLC. It will definitely need new cabinet decals. This is the lowest price I will go. Contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. The machine is located in El Paso, Texas DSCF3001.JPGDSCF3001.JPGDSCF3003.JPGDSCF3003.JPGDSCF3001.JPGDSCF3001.JPGDSCF3003.JPGDSCF3003.JPGDSCF3002.JPGDSCF3002.JPGDSCF3001.JPGDSCF3001.JPGDSCF3001.JPGDSCF3001.JPG
DSCF3004.JPGDSCF3004.JPG
DSCF3005.JPGDSCF3005.JPG
DSCF3006.JPGDSCF3006.JPG
DSCF3007.JPGDSCF3007.JPG
DSCF3008.JPGDSCF3008.JPG
DSCF3009.JPGDSCF3009.JPG
DSCF3010.JPGDSCF3010.JPG
DSCF3011.JPGDSCF3011.JPG

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Where is it located?

El Paso, Texas

#10 9 years ago

Morning bump

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from dmklunk:

A very fair price, especially with the CoinTaker LED kit. Good luck, although you probably won't need it!

Thanks It looks really cool with the cointakers. Wish I could keep it but have to make room for Scared Stiff.

#14 9 years ago

Morning bump

#15 9 years ago

Priced at 1700 for quick sell.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Chemixtry:

Tempting...very tempting....

Thanks for the interest. You're right up the street. Plays good just need to make room for SS.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Chemixtry:

I'm kinda in the same boat. I'm at capacity. If you were accepting trades I would have already made an offer. That side art is toasty but is getting harder to find dmds sub 2k.

What do you have for trade

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Chemixtry:

Fire, Pinbot, Earthshaker

My buddies have a Pinbot and ES so I play them pretty regularly. If you are interested still in a cash sale let me know. See if we can work something out.

#27 9 years ago

Pm me if you may still be interested

#32 9 years ago

Price dropped

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from herg:

It has to be the summer lull. Even with the faded cabinet, it should be gone immediately at that price! The playfield looks like it's in better shape than the one I picked up for my brother a couple years ago.

I'm really surprised it hasn't sold. It is cool game. I just have to make room for a new pin.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Same here. The only reason I sold mine was to make space. It's my #1 choice for "bang for your buck".

I'm getting a SS in two weeks and I am to capacity. So it was either hold off on SS which is not an option or sell. I totally agree this is a lot of "bang for your buck" in a pin. 1500 in my opinion is a great deal.

2 weeks later
#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Chemixtry:

Fire, Pinbot, Earthshaker

Thanks for picking up Getaway. Pleasure to do business with. For future reference or anyone, he s a person of his word. Great buyer!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider achtungboyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-for-sale-1900?tu=achtungboyy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.