Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by scscottc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Pin plays great with no errors. PF looks nice with no real wear that I have found. I havent shopped it since I got it because it looks nice and clean. But just routine maintenance and a wax here and there and I havnet found any significant wear. Cab looks nice as well but there is some flipper button wear. I put on some flipper button protectors and they look nice but the slight wear is there. Cab has slight fade on one side but not to bad. Translight is nice but the glass does have a small crack on the lower right hand corner. Hard to see in pics but it is there. Located in VA zip, 24151. $1,400 OBO. Thanks for looking!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamesakapinballrookie/page2/
2 pages, cabinet pics are on page one.

#2 12 years ago

Damn... Fingers were crossed for New England area. Good luck!

#3 12 years ago

Bought one today. Just got it in the house. Can't wait to power it up but have to pull and check the fuses first. Its in real good shape but the beacon doesn't rotate. Hoping it is something simple and I don't have to buy a new motor. Paid about the same price.

#5 12 years ago

I can't wait to play it SC.

#6 12 years ago

Dang, and here I went to WI to get mine! If you decide to sell FH or TAF, let me know.

#7 12 years ago

Check this HS2 out.. I bought it ,, shop'd it , Pimped it with Led's,, Sold it a Month later to Beaver , Beaver sold out his collection of 6 Pin's a Year later.. Turner bought HS2 and 4 more.. Turner then sold HS2 to Wolfy ,, It was in Need of Repair , I bought it again,, Messed with it,, I then Traded it to Shanetastic for Whirlwind . S.tastic has Rebuilt the entire P/F ..

Boom !!!! Watch Tastic go thru the mode's..

#8 12 years ago

Did you use CTs super kit or did you make your own BR?

#9 12 years ago

Lots of pinsider's getting this machine. Just got mine in the house yesterday. Great game.

#10 12 years ago

Its a fun game for sure. Its one of those games that you can walk right up to and have fun. Not complicated for sure, just plain fun.

#11 12 years ago

I just picked a HS2 last week... loving it! Now I need to practice as my 15 year old son keeps beating me...

#12 12 years ago

I picked up HS2 last month, passed on it for a couple of years as I thought the rules were too shallow. Got it home and found out that speed, flow, and action can make for one heck of a fun pinball experience. I really like this game, and I love how the gear shift is incorporated in the game play. It's super fun hitting the shifter while playing. Video mode is nice too IMO (as I know some do not like video modes).

As crazy as it seems, this was my first Steve Ritchie game. I can't wait to get some more of his games in my collection. STTNG, NF, SM, BK, BK2000, F14, etc... So many great games.

#13 12 years ago

Just ordered the CT super kit for mine! Thanks B_R for the Pinsider discount!

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I then Traded it to Shanetastic for Whirlwind . S.tastic has Rebuilt the entire P/F ..

I am really enjoying this game. BR, wish you could have filmed the game I played Saturday... hit Redline Mania 3 times during the game, hit several Jackpots, and a Super Jackpot, and ended up with 512,000,000. Not too shabby for me. I have finally got the shots lined up in my head. It took longer with this one than most. Seems like all of the shots are off the end of the flipper bat. No room for error. Too early or late with the shot = crazy out of control ball then usually a DRAIN, then a pissed off ShaneTastic!!!!

Play hint for easy points.... in video mode, change the gears immediately before the car even shows up on the DMD to get as fast as possible, then only go back and forth between two lanes. Unless you brain fart, you will get the max score every time. About 27,000,000 on my machine average speed will be 209mph.

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Did you use CTs super kit or did you make your own BR?

Used the Super Kit and asked for the Super Flasher kit as Well.., but i Replaced the Sling Gi's to Cool White Frosted 44's.. Alway's have some Frosted 44's around , they come in handy ,, especially at the low Price.. And the New design is better and Brighter..

Hey ,, When you guy's are order-n from C.Taker.. Add a memo that B_R sent ya , and ask Melissa for a Sample of an LED or 2 that you would like to Try out.. She's COOL about that.. CoinTaker figure's if you haven't ever Tried the Led,, then how will you ever know..

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from shanetastic:

then a pissed off ShaneTastic!!!!

and ya know you don't want that!!!!

I love this game, it is simple in rules but HIGH in entertainment.

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Hey ,, When you guy's are order-n from C.Taker.. Add a memo that B_R sent ya , and ask Melissa for a Sample of an LED that you would like to Try out.. She's COOL about that.. CoinTaker figure's if you haven't ever Tried the Led,, then how will you ever know..

Now ya tell me! Actually I think I will email them and see if they can throw a couple retros in on my order. I'd like to try them.

#18 12 years ago

I think it is great having fast, fun, sometimes quick pins.

I have a HS2, new decals, chromed out and translite signed by Ritchie.......not quite ready so not played it yet. Can't wait

#19 12 years ago

Ask for a Couple of mini-Brights .. They are cool also..

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Check this HS2 out.. I bought it ,, shop'd it , Pimped it with Led's,, Sold it a Month later to Beaver , Beaver sold out his collection of 6 Pin's a Year later.. Turner bought HS2 and 4 more.. Turner then sold HS2 to Wolfy ,, It was in Need of Repair , I bought it again,, Messed with it,, I then Traded it to Shanetastic for Whirlwind . S.tastic has Rebuilt the entire P/F ..

Wow! I am now very tempted to add LED's.........looks amazing!!

#21 12 years ago

From Melissa:

"You got it...Tell B.R...he's the best."

#22 12 years ago
Quoted from pintastic:

Pin plays great with no errors. PF looks nice with no real wear that I have found. I havent shopped it since I got it because it looks nice and clean. But just routine maintenance and a wax here and there and I havnet found any significant wear. Cab looks nice as well but there is some flipper button wear. I put on some flipper button protectors and they look nice but the slight wear is there. Cab has slight fade on one side but not to bad. Translight is nice but the glass does have a small crack on the lower right hand corner. Hard to see in pics but it is there. Located in VA zip, 24151. $1,400 OBO. Thanks for looking!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamesakapinballrookie/page2/
2 pages, cabinet pics are on page one.

Sorry for the Thread Jack Rookie ,,, $ 1400.00 OBO not Bad !!!

#23 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Sorry for the Thread Jack Rookie ,,, $ 1400.00 OBO not Bad !!!

No problem! The more traffic it gets, the more people see it.

#24 12 years ago

Pintastic I passed your ad along to the guy I bought my HS2 from last week. He had another buyer also located here in VA that was looking to buy the one I bought. So I figured he could pass it along to the other buyer.

Good luck with the sale!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,025 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.