• L3 9 votes
    3%
  • L5 96 votes
    35%
  • P7 8 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 278 votes by 277 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,168 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

catpillar (resized).jpg
IMG_0242 (resized).JPEG
IMG_0240 (resized).JPEG
Getaway.jpg
Getaway (resized).jpg
Diablo (resized).jpg
Getaway 4 low scan (resized).jpg
IMG_0771 (resized).jpeg
DMDLux.jpg
IMG_5887 (resized).jpg
IMG_5885 (resized).jpg
IMG_5884 (resized).jpg
IMG_5886 (resized).jpg
37BC256F-3DFF-4034-B973-24EE7695CBDD (resized).jpeg
D46380ED-1B88-432E-8D26-3F2F6BE9AEB9 (resized).jpeg
20200224_112431 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider volkdrive.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#96 6 years ago

Anyone know where to grab an alt translate? I kind of missed the bus on that one

4 months later
#307 5 years ago

Quick tech question, on power up I get a 'shifter error' message, yet it functions fine throughout game play. Everything else is fine, small adjustment or dirty contact perhaps? Anyone ever had this?

#309 5 years ago

Good call if it doesn't register a signal from the switch for so many games u get error, and hey who shifts down?

#311 5 years ago

Will give it a go, it makes sense, just when your playing it says "shift gears" u never think down...will play different from now on.....if that doesn't fix er I'll repost....

#317 5 years ago

Shifting down for 2 games covered it, all is good! And here is pic, couple things to add yet but almost ready to go...

IMG_0283.JPG
#325 5 years ago

Geocab, cointaker premiums color matched to inserts, just waxed it before pic too, so super bright. I have it sitting next to HS, and F14, a Ritchie trio! LED speaker rings are from pinballlife.

#327 5 years ago

Sorry no GI are frosted LEDS in cool white, just added Mezel's top flashers, donut heaven and a 1/64 crown vic with flashing lights in top right corner today...

2 weeks later
#341 5 years ago

Fired up the HS2 today, get a check opto 81,83,85 and the flippers are dead (buttons working though as pressing them "revs" the tach on playfield. looking in the manual schematics, I'm hoping just a fuse, but they all seem intact. Had a check fuses F114/115 too, so replaced those and that was gone, then the opto test report...ideas before I dig in too deep and make it worse?

2 years later
#5112 3 years ago

I have remote battery holder, batteries were dead. Replaced them, I got the time/date error of course on startup. Also have a' shifter error message. Shifter tests fine in switch test mode and works in game play without issue up or down. It also "changes gears" as it should at the prompt. Any ideas as to the error msg?

Edit: found old post on shifter that it is likely the diode on the shifter in the cabinet that causes this. Does that sound like where I should be heading?

1 month later
#5522 2 years ago

Backglass ordered! Excuse to order a Pinbot too and save on shipping. That's a nice mod for HS2.

1 week later
#5660 2 years ago

Nice to have mine permanently in place and shooter error fixed (diodes). Couple good games and it's so fast.

IMG_1693 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#5911 2 years ago

Sounds amazing. I want to play around with their program too, seems a little time consuming, but the pin community can come up with some cool stuff. Can't wait to install and try this out. Nice work!

#5988 2 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Fast and The Furious Getaway Pinsound Mix version 1.5

Ok, now there are 4 available mixes including the factory! Better get my board installed soon.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 25.00
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider volkdrive.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside