• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4875 (resized).jpeg
get2 (resized).jpg
get3 (resized).jpg
get1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4154 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt_la_canyons_15-4-120-14-24-33 (resized).jpg
IMG_4302 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
media-pinball-display-mounting-bracket (resized).jpg
IMG_7017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmezel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

looks great, although the donut sign might be spelled incorrectly . . .

That's how it is spelled in the DMD video of the building.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

you might want to check that DMD again . . .

image-79.jpgimage-79.jpg

#71 10 years ago

I am the confused as I was confused which building was being referred to. Ended that one with a preposition.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from Olddragon:

I'm confused because everyone is so nice and agreeable in this thread.

Lol, where is the code update!

3 months later
#227 9 years ago

Crap, I gonna need some help

image-461.jpgimage-461.jpg

#238 9 years ago
Quoted from badpenny61:

Build them your self, cheaper and there is a guide in this thread
ebay.com link » 1 Pair 12v Car 22 Blue Led Strobe Emergency Warning Lights 2 Flashing Modes

[attachment=1641351,]
[attachment=1641351,]

Dang thats cheap, just ordered. I will post a pic when complete.

1 week later
#241 9 years ago
Quoted from steve1515:

You probably have a ground short to that row somewhere. But, first unplug that row from the CPU board and check that it goes away. If it does, then you'll have to search the wiring on the playfield for the short. If it stays, then it's on the CPU board.

Fixed it. I had the playfield spring laying on a switch shorting the connection.

#243 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That was an easy fix....but it took some time to find it.

It was taking the time to actually look for it. Then I was able to finalize the lighted cop cars to be hooked to the lock light.

#258 9 years ago
Quoted from badpenny61:

Let me know how they work, its has a different controller than mine, but I like that there is no off/on switch or mode switch, which you don't need. Let me know I might try to change out my controller with one of those.

I just received the lights, they are super cool, 2 modes of flashing. Looking how to tie them into the MARS lamp. Gotta do some homework.

#259 9 years ago

Here are the modes, I had to make a harness into the input of the triac input board. I put two connectors on the lights so you can select either mode. Plug and play, no soldering. You can take the back screen off and run the wire through that.

Here are the videos of the modes. One is constant and the other goes through a series of flash modes.

1 week later
#293 9 years ago
Quoted from Kazak:

I love the alternate translite. Is it an official variation?
Also, anyone, please help re tech post http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-failure-involves-all-lights-solenoids-nut-not-dmd-or-audio.
I am very impressed with Donut Heaven mod. Will these be made available to public? It is very schmick.

The DH and other Getaway mods can be found here at http://mezelmods.com

1 month later
#329 9 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Sorry no GI are frosted LEDS in cool white, just added Mezel's top flashers, donut heaven and a 1/64 crown vic with flashing lights in top right corner today...

Pics or video, heck I make the mods and I don't even have them all in my own machine.

2 weeks later
#343 9 years ago

I made an illuminated red key mod, will be listing soon.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#387 9 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

I'm really happy with the results, have i missed anything??

You asked, the small car that goes on top of the right side plastic. The lightbar flashes when lock is lit. There is a pic of a car there, covers it. And the blue flashers next to the MARS lamp. Glad you like the key mod.

image-198.jpgimage-198.jpg

7 months later
#873 8 years ago
Quoted from Tbgolfen:

I haven't done any research to see if something like that is available. The story goes that I needed to get a knob to take with me to a machinist who I was going to have cut and tap the end. I saw this and thought this could be fun. To my surprise it fit. It would be worth researching to see if there are other options. Post back if you find a better widget.

I can tear mine apart and see if I can figure something out.

#878 8 years ago

How tough is it to disassemble the shifter?

5 months later
#1391 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I just ordered the Donut Heaven mod, (unlit version from BAA).
Does anyone have the install instructions? I plan on installing an LED strip to mine.

Instructions are at MEZELmods.com under the support link. I'm pretty sure it already has the LED installed in it.

#1435 8 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Dont quote me on this but i think Mezel Mods is considering taking a shot at producing these. Could be wrong though.

No mountain making for us at this time or planned.

5 months later
#2013 7 years ago

Coming soon, the U-turn sticker for the metal piece on the upper left at diverter ramp.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

9 months later
#4859 7 years ago

We have been working on this for the last couple on months. Its almost ready for its reveal.

IMG_0641 (resized).JPGIMG_0641 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#5638 6 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Hey tmezel any updates on the mountain mod? My Getaway arrives soon! I'm excited to put in an order with you guys!

Just received it and ready for paint

IMG_0819 (resized).JPGIMG_0819 (resized).JPG

#5676 6 years ago

First round of painting. The snow capped mountains are taped off and are white.

IMG_0835 (resized).JPGIMG_0835 (resized).JPG

#5699 6 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Awesome! Any idea on approximate cost? I want to order a few of your other mods, but I am waiting on this to combine shipping.

I imagine around the cost of two LED light up kits.

3 weeks later
#6033 6 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

Anyone heard anything on the mountain mod reproduction that there were rumors about?

We are getting closer, need to make some custom plastics.

IMG_0848 (resized).JPGIMG_0848 (resized).JPG
IMG_0849 (resized).JPGIMG_0849 (resized).JPG

IMG_0852 (resized).JPGIMG_0852 (resized).JPG

1 week later
3 weeks later
#6239 6 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I got the mountain mod from Mezel installed today. All in all straight forward. I had to make a slight modification as one of the screw holes in the large clear plastic was off a bit. No big deal, I drilled another hole.
I didn't need to pull a socket from below the playfield as indicated in the instructions. I did however decide to remove the supercharger to make installation as easy as possible and to ensure I wouldn't damage the mountain.
Considering how easy it is to pull the entire supercharger I would suggest that approach.

Send [email protected] a note and she will get you a replacement plastic.

1 year later
#8530 5 years ago

I need a new or someone to repair my accelerator board. Any recommendations? One of the magnets does not fire and I verified that magnet is good.

3 months later
#8975 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

There was a remake of the original that had official approval at one point. Very limited production and as I recall they sold out pretty fast.
Also, this one from Mezel Mods (no longer available): https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin/page/125#post-3803588
And of course, my decal version (shameless plug): https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin/page/153#post-4312462

Mezelmods is still selling the mountain. https://mezelmods.com/search?q=Mountain
CA1D5932-6E56-4FE7-B708-2A4FDDC86A5F (resized).jpegCA1D5932-6E56-4FE7-B708-2A4FDDC86A5F (resized).jpeg

F386A14C-04CD-4D48-8F28-DBACC22C98D0 (resized).jpegF386A14C-04CD-4D48-8F28-DBACC22C98D0 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmezel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin?tu=tmezel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.