• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shooter repair4 (resized).jpg
shooter repair3 (resized).jpg
Shooter repair2a (resized).png
Shooter repair1 (resized).jpg
Disappearing post fix4 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix3 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix2 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix1 (resized).jpeg
HSIIclear (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Shooter rod (resized).jpg
DSC06633 (resized).JPG
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
PXL_20240408_220306294 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240408_220311370 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seth1977.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11063 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

done and working.

Awesome. Great job. Just out of curiosity, does video mode work now? I know in the Vpin version this was all screwed up. Thanks and can’t wait till you share. Also what firmware do you recommend for this. Thanks

1 week later
#11100 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Weekend update
Changes on these type of scenes are not that significant, but also much easier to do. The generic palettes and gradient templates generated prior to coloring actual scenes makes this rather efficient, too.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Currently working on the "REPLAY" (and after that the "SPECIAL") animation. In the current colorization these animations have been simplified - I can't see the contoured letters, the contours cycling through or flashing, like in the original ROM. I have already separated these "phases" of the animation and identified unique triggers to use. Also the timings of each letter displayed are not equal, so I will re-time the whole thing to be even and display smoothly. The colors theme for these two scenes is clear, but I need to make it happen. This might take some time, as I'm rather busy these days. Anyway - they are next.

It's looking so good, I tried to dump files but I'm not having any success. Guess I'll just have to wait till yours is complete.

1 week later
2 weeks later
#11213 3 years ago

Need help please. I recently started having problems with my bottom flippers. Every time you flip them one usually gets stuck
In the up position. Eventually drop but it’s so annoying now. Replaced coils and sleeves and still doing it. When stuck I turned power off to see if the secondary coil was holding and it still was stuck. Tried tightening spring and works a little bit but it’s not the fix. Something is not right. Anyone have an idea. Thanks

#11216 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Replace plungers. Likely they are worn down and have a burr on the end that catches on the plastic.
Or they are magnetized and stick to the coil stop. How do The flippers come back down when they do? Fall instantly or crawl?

They fall instantly. Not slow but normal. Gets stuck up at full flip.
Out of curiosity. I used the blue pin coil from Marco. This is a pic of the right flipper, I think it is hooked up correctly but can some post a pic of there coils with wires. Thank you

5F063B41-ADE5-4F62-AC9B-A0C5277F88EF (resized).jpeg5F063B41-ADE5-4F62-AC9B-A0C5277F88EF (resized).jpeg642F1F6C-D68A-485F-8D67-36C2C8C5A2A2 (resized).jpeg642F1F6C-D68A-485F-8D67-36C2C8C5A2A2 (resized).jpeg
#11217 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Does the shaft have a bit of up and down play? my Sorcerer was doing it with the top flipper and after adjusting some slop into it, it's not.

I replaced the plungers about 6 months ago. Not sure any play is happening

#11219 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Generally speaking, you don't put the lug end of the coil next to the coil stop. It is meant to be turned around and facing the other way. The coil should have a little nub that then sits perfectly in that small cut-out portion of the bracket. This is what keeps it from rotating or moving excessively.
I just replaced my left flipper coil with a new one. Pics from the other day.
I can't see super well which wires are terminated on which lug for your right flipper coil. The ORANGE-GREEN looks to be correct, but confirm the middle lug has the BLUE-VIOLET and the third lug has the BLUE-YELLOW wire.[quoted image]

Thank you, I thought the coils were backwards, maybe that's why I am sticking and also feel like the power isn't strong enough.

1 month later
#11357 2 years ago

This came out great! Thank you Mr. Tantrum. I installed thin light strip on the bottom of loop instead of the top. Looks great

0CD4EB84-A03A-4535-BDDA-8242747F5391 (resized).jpeg0CD4EB84-A03A-4535-BDDA-8242747F5391 (resized).jpeg1B769217-64E2-4BDC-BFB2-8AF2F12A4B0D (resized).jpeg1B769217-64E2-4BDC-BFB2-8AF2F12A4B0D (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#11437 2 years ago

ok, here I go. I need help. I can't find a detailed schematic of how the back ramp attaches to the ramp. mine is welded and is not working correctly. I purchased the area and spring but when I opened it up I found this hack of a job where someone welded the pin to the arm. does anyone know what attaches to the arm circled in the photo, I need to order from Marco. thanks all

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 6.35.37 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-18 at 6.35.37 PM (resized).png
#11439 2 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

It's a rod that slides into the ramp has threads on the end..I'll see if I cant find it at marco... but it's been discussed here in the past

ok great. thank you, they have two different ones on Marco but I always like to see the diagram. manual doesn't have that part

#11440 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

I turned my Getaway on earlier today and it showed a message saying the factory settings had been restored.
I didn't knowingly do this and wondered what might have caused this?
I turn the games off when I'm not using them. Getaway might have been off for 1-2 days max. I have it plugged into the same power bar as a Funhouse I just got. I have turned off the power bar several times recently as I have been working on things with the Funhouse. My batteries are still fine and the game kept the date and time settings, which to me is the weird part. It went back to the factory set-up, like losing the free play for example, but it didn't lose the date or time.
Any idea what might have caused this or things I should check to see if there is something else going on?

check your batteries, that was an issue I was having, changed them out and problem solved

#11441 2 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

It's a rod that slides into the ramp has threads on the end..I'll see if I cant find it at marco... but it's been discussed here in the past

is this it?

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 7.37.46 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-18 at 7.37.46 PM (resized).png
#11444 2 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Yeah mine is longer for sure, but that's listed for the getaway...I wonder if the shorter length prevents some hangups I get from time to time...

that's the issue I keep having and want to fix, I have a different one in mine as well, longer

6 months later
#11897 2 years ago

well I finally did the swap. I was the guy who purchased the playfield that was listed in the marketplace a few months back. so far 16 hours into it. I decided while populating the top to add new stuff. looking for some plastics etc. her are the pics so far

IMG_4116 (resized).JPGIMG_4116 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 40.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seth1977.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin?tu=seth1977 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.