• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shooter repair4 (resized).jpg
shooter repair3 (resized).jpg
Shooter repair2a (resized).png
Shooter repair1 (resized).jpg
Disappearing post fix4 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix3 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix2 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix1 (resized).jpeg
HSIIclear (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Shooter rod (resized).jpg
DSC06633 (resized).JPG
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
PXL_20240408_220306294 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240408_220311370 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4431 7 years ago
Quoted from DB62:

I am finally in the club ... or I should say my grandson Jayden will be, as of Christmas morning!

That's a pretty nice Christmas present there Grandpa!

I just joined the club myself last weekend, mine needs a few mechanical repairs but otherwise a sweet ride!

#4433 7 years ago
Quoted from DB62:

Welcome to the club! Thank you, just trying to get him involved in pinball and he loves cars and police officers, so this is the perfect pin for him ... AND ... who am I kidding, ME ALSO!

Just curious, how old is your grandson? I wish one of my relatives would have given me a pin for Christmas, better than underwear, that's for sure!

#4481 7 years ago

Can any of guys with a light up police car on the pf tell me what it's connected to? Mine came with a car already installed and it's tapped into the beacon wiring. The problem is when the beacon lights up, only a few lights on the roof of the car light up and stay on steady. I disconnected the car and touched the wires to a 9v battery and all the lights were flashing fine, so I'm guessing that's not the place for it to be connected.

Thanks!

#4485 7 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

I believe the beacon is on a 12 volt circuit.

Thanks, but I was wondering where is it connected to? The beacon, supercharger flasher, or some other 12v source?

#4556 7 years ago

I was wondering if any of you guys might be able to help me figure out how the cop car mod is hooked up. Mine already had it installed as well as the strobe light mod on top.

The car is tapped into the wiring for the strobe lights, which is tapped into the beacon connector. Not a great looking connection and I'm not going to leave it that way after fixing this issue.

IMG_1872 (resized).JPGIMG_1872 (resized).JPG

The problem is the cop car doesn't light up like it should. Only the right side of the roof lights come on and stay on steady. I disconnected the car and touched the wires to a 9v battery and all the lights flash as they should, so I know it's not the car. I also tried reversing the connection to the car, disconnecting the strobe lights and tapping it straight to the beacon connector, and always with the same results.

IMG_1869 (resized).JPGIMG_1869 (resized).JPG

After trying everything I can think of, I'm out of ideas. Can any of you post a pic of the connections for the car? Is it even hooked to the beacon? I can't find any info on this, thanks!

#4559 7 years ago

Yeah thanks!

Now I have to figure out why it isn't working.

#4565 7 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Ok so now that I solved the freezing issue, I still have this weak or dead lower right flipper. Sometimes it'll act right. Sometimes it's weak. And he'll, sometimes it's completely dead. I can press the right button and only the upper flipper responds, the lowerone just sits there like dead weight.

I had intermittent right flipper issues on mine as well, after reading through this whole thread I found a post where someone mentioned the new flipper button eos switch blades were longer than the originals and making contact with the shooter coil plunger. Sure enough, that was the issue with mine. A prior owner had replaced the flipper button eos switches and they were too long. Usually during multi-ball is when the flippers would act up because as the machine is kicking out balls and I was hitting the flippers, the shooter coil plunger would make contact with the depressed switch blades and cause various weak/dead right flippers.

One of my switch blades was obviously bent out of shape, yours looks like it has a slight bend as well indicating there could be some contact going on. The way I checked for clearance after straightening out the switch blade was to shine a flashlight down between the apron/cab (glass and machine off of course), took a small screwdriver and pushed the shooter coil plunger in while holding the right flipper button in (this would be a lot easier with the apron off, but I had just enough space to do this step). They made contact and that's all it takes to have problems. I re-mounted the switch down to where the longest blade just covered the flipper button center, plus I wrapped it with electrical tape just for a little extra protection. No problems since.

Don't know for sure if that's your issue, but it can't hurt to check.

This is your pic, see how that one switch blade is slightly bent?

bentswitch (resized).jpgbentswitch (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 40.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Trade
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin?tu=ronb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.