• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shooter repair4 (resized).jpg
shooter repair3 (resized).jpg
Shooter repair2a (resized).png
Shooter repair1 (resized).jpg
Disappearing post fix4 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix3 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix2 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix1 (resized).jpeg
HSIIclear (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Shooter rod (resized).jpg
DSC06633 (resized).JPG
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
PXL_20240408_220306294 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240408_220311370 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pb456.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8869 5 years ago

Question - ok I'm a dumb bunny, forgot to take pics - where the hell does this piece go? I have a HS 2, Diamond Plate ed...

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-10904

2 weeks later
#8918 5 years ago

Power Driver board question...

I'm trying to read power output from the power board, and it's a bit of a crowded mess, but I finally figured out where the 50VDC test points are.

Bad news, I'm reading 75VDC across the 50V test point and test point ground. Further up the circuit the way I read it, looks like potentially the bridge rectifier is the next step in testing.

Reason I'm doing this is the supercharger accelerator board's not working and I'm getting ~ 75 VDC across J7.

I'd love to hear suggestions!

Accelerator board J7 power input reads 75VDC (resized).pngAccelerator board J7 power input reads 75VDC (resized).pngPower driver board reading 75VDC from TP6-TP5 (resized).pngPower driver board reading 75VDC from TP6-TP5 (resized).png
#8920 5 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

This is normal.

What doesn't work?

I've got more details here. I think I should have just done it all in this post instead of in this forum...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-getaway-high-speed-ii-all-optos-failing

#8925 5 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

Hey guys, I'm experiencing my first supercharger issue. Yesterday everything worked fine, but today I have problems. The diverter is staying closed, so my ball won't enter the SC. it still gives me points for hitting the SC, but it won't actually enter the SC.
On my test report, it notes to check switches 81-85 (optos 1-3, enter left ramp, opto made loop). It then says that opto 1 is stuck open, opto 2 is stuck open, opto 3 is stuck open, and there is a diverter error.
When I do a solenoid test, the diverter high opens the SC and it snaps back immediately. When I test the "diverter low", nothing happens. Do I just have a dead solenoid? Would that cause the opto issues?
Any help is appreciated

Sounds a lot like what mine is doing - check voltage levels on J7 on your accelerator board, under the playfield, near the bottom.

#8927 5 years ago
Quoted from centre-drain:

If the opto on the accelerator entry ramp (left ramp opto) does not detect the ball then the diverter won't know when to open to feed the accelerator.
You might just have a faulty opto, with the other error messages it is more likely that you have a faulty opto board or the 12V supply missing from the opto board.
The 12V comes from a header bottom left of power driver board, just measure it on the opto board to see if present.
measure between the grey/yellow and black, should be around 12V. DC

Yes - it's J118 (which supplies accelerator -J7- and opto board), lower-left of power driver board. As GRUMPY explained to me, it's unregulated power so mine was a little higher than 13VDC.

3 months later
#9332 4 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

I think I got all the errors - switch 81, opto 1, switch 83 opto 3, divertor error, up down map down error.
I am thinking to replace all the optos but any other ideas before I order parts?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I had a very similar problem - turns out the opto board at the top of the underside of the playfield wasn't getting power as lines were cut somewhere in the bundle. If you want I'll post a link of my post here.

#9338 4 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Please - still working it. It was an import so I expect issues - anything would help. I was planning on replacing optos soon.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-getaway-high-speed-ii-all-optos-failing#post-4802461

Hopefully this one helps you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

4,025 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 20.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pb456.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin?tu=pb456 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.