• L3 8 votes
    3%
  • L5 93 votes
    34%
  • P7 7 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 270 votes by 269 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,043 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2F9A6708-529D-4E40-A217-B2BFBCBDF92A (resized).jpeg
20190805_112147 (resized).jpg
20191014_060857 (resized).jpg
20191014_060753 (resized).jpg
IMG_2870.JPG
IMG_2869.JPG
hs14 (resized).jpg
pops (resized).jpg
IMG_2863 (resized).JPG
IMG_2862 (resized).JPG
IMG_7981.jpg
IMG_2814.JPG
IMG_2815.JPG
IMG_2812.JPG
IMG_2811.JPG
IMG_2807.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacman11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#750 4 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

It's a simple metal flap and mounts to the top back of the cabinet. It uses existing screws so super easy to install. It just stops balls from flying over the supercharger and over the back of the play field. This happens when a slow ball enters the supercharger and then is hit by a fast ball already in the supercharger.

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Yeah I need one of these it just happened to me I got three balls in the super charger and one shot off into the back of the cabinet. I am sure I could make one of these, anyone know the demisions of that metal piece?

1 year later
#1884 3 years ago

Hey guys need a picture. I have an original Highspeed and I am not sure what's missing here. The ramp gate isn't working and when looked under the playfield something was missing.

image_(resized).jpeg

#1885 3 years ago

Found this, looks like the pin needs to be removed and hooked back up unless I am missing something else here..

image_(resized).jpeg

6 months later
#3280 3 years ago

Alright I am just getting around to restoring my Getaway. Here's a few pictures. Removed the decals today on it and repairing the cabinet with some wood filler..

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#3297 2 years ago

Made some more progress tonight on Getaway!

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#3365 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Thoughts on this before I finalize and post all the graphics?

All these decals are great man thanks! I am definitely using these down the road on my Getaway. Thanks again!

#3366 2 years ago

Just finished the decals last night on mine

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#3413 2 years ago

Wow! That looks awesome! I thought about painting the inside of my cabinet black but I just ended up sanding it down. I definitely like yours and the way it looks little regret now..

1 week later
#3662 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Switched my Donut Heaven decal from my first to my most recent design - after having it on, I like this one best. Overall, the colors match the pin better, and can't beat the price.

I like the donut heaven decal, but I really like those clouds on the sides too. Where did you get them?

#3664 2 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

They are Tatrums home made graphics. Im sure he will chime in....

Yeah I know.. They look great! I'll definitely be using them on mine.

1 month later
#4172 2 years ago

Not sure what to do with this ugly looking plastic part. The chrome has rubbed off or tarnish overtime. Have any of you tried painting it? Just need some ideas to bring this back to looking almost new again.

image (resized).jpeg

#4173 2 years ago

Oh yeah I need a mountain mod too? Anyone have one for sale?

#4182 2 years ago

Man guys thanks for all the ideas. I didn't realize Marco had replacements, I'll probably paint it and if I don't like it order a new.. Keep the ideas coming!

#4183 2 years ago

Anyone know where I can get a mountain mod from?

#4192 2 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Maybe this ?Ive used it on a few things and it looks pretty good.

Thanks I might try this stuff out..

#4194 2 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

If you want, when I get home today I can find a piece of plastic, spray it and take some photos for you to see and get an idea of how it looks. Maybe help you decide before buying. Let me know.

Wow that would be great! Is it a chrome color paint? Thanks!

#4199 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Check this out for comparison of 6 different spray paint "chrome" options (most don't do very well): ยป YouTube video

Man after watching that video they all look terrible. Maybe I should go with a metallic color instead. Thanks for sharing..

#4213 2 years ago

Yeah I'll probably just order a new one for $50 from Marco, but I still want to see if I can do something cool with the old one..

#4220 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That question can only be answered buy somebody buying both and comparing them side by side. Who's up for the challange?

Yeah someone buy them and let me know before I order. lol

2 weeks later
#4374 2 years ago

Definitely worth the $50..

image (resized).jpeg

#4376 2 years ago

Finish looks great I would definitely recommend it.. Mine just arrived today, only problem I noticed when I took it out of the plastic bag was a few scratches on the side.. Oh well it looks a 1,000 times better..

#4421 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You need chrome screws now. Is that from Starship or Marco?

I got it from Marco..

4 months later
#5955 2 years ago

Well after months and months of not working on my Getaway I finally got it back together and redoing the cabinet and shopping out the playfield. Last thing to do is add LED's to the head and mods..

#5956 2 years ago

image (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacman11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside