• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shooter repair4 (resized).jpg
shooter repair3 (resized).jpg
Shooter repair2a (resized).png
Shooter repair1 (resized).jpg
Disappearing post fix4 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix3 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix2 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix1 (resized).jpeg
HSIIclear (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Shooter rod (resized).jpg
DSC06633 (resized).JPG
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
PXL_20240408_220306294 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240408_220311370 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider malenko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9119 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Just get the Colordmd for it.

I agree. There are a lot of oddities with the way you'd have to make the game work with a pin2dmd. I colored a little bit of the game but I plan to get a colorDMD for my getaway, which reminds me.....

Im a member of the club now!
Also, don't order from German Gaming Supplies. I'm 2 weeks away from the 1 year anniversary of him not filling an order I placed. Yes, I wrote it off, and no I don't expect him to ship or refund me.

GetAway (resized).jpgGetAway (resized).jpg
#9123 5 years ago

I'm the same guy

Ive colorized Street Fighter II, Godzilla, Lethal Weapon 3, TMNT, MS Frankenstein, Baywatch, Terminator 2, Checkpoint, World Cup Soccer 94, and Terminator 3, and most of Batman Forever. Probably others, I cant think of off the top of my head and I cant access my gdrive at work to see. I looked at Getaway and the major issues are the screen wipes, and video mode. Pin2DMD doesnt handle video mode well and while I could cheat in simpler ones like Lethal Weapon 3's video modes, HS2G's video most is much more complex. I could probably get the car colored and make the road and everything on it grey, but ColorDMD's video mode would still be significantly better.

It certainly is closed source but I understand why. If you want to customize your colorization Pin2DMD is the only choice. It would still require coloring the entire game or hoping that someone released the colorization source files.

#9128 5 years ago

It was worth losing the money to know not to deal with him anymore.

So, I noticed I have a credit dot. I went into test mode and all the switches and solenoids worked fine but the dot is still there. Any common things I should look for or do?

#9130 5 years ago

The only thing that pops up is Date/Time not set. Could that do it?

#9132 5 years ago

NVRAM

#9135 5 years ago

previous owner put it back to factory settings. I'll set the date and time when I get home and see if it fixes it.

#9141 5 years ago

it was the date/time setting. Dot is gone wooo hooo

#9152 5 years ago

Am I the only one who has wires sticking out of the metal plate where the donut heaven sticker goes?

#9154 5 years ago

This is the best one I have on my phone.
20190308_182617.jpg20190308_182617.jpg

The switches on the right habitrail come out of the hole closer to the player and go down behind the plastics.

#9159 5 years ago

If you go back a page to Its_me_aj's post, his wires come out of the metal plate as well. I like it behind the wireform better, so I'll reroute them , probably heat shrink a tube as well to make it prettier. Are those mile marker stickers standard ? (near the top right flipper) I think they look great.

So theother thing I need is a screw post cover thingie by the left outlane. It actually divides the left outlane and the left lane, mine has an exposed screw right now, and I'd like to remedy that. No idea what the part is called or where to get 1 (or 2, so they are both new and matching)

#9162 5 years ago

Exactly there, there's 2 there I was hoping to keep everything as OEM as I could but maybe I'll have to just use the vinyl spacers.

This is the mile marker sticker I was talking about, says Mile 1 and its just outside Donut Heaven:
https://images.pinside.com/a/3d/a3d96265bff8254e1fb7e1d8ce8b825883601d6f/resized/large/a3d96265bff8254e1fb7e1d8ce8b825883601d6f.jpg

#9165 5 years ago

How much for a Mile 1 and a do not enter?

#9170 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

This may sound like I'm being a smart@$$, but I don't mean it that way (hard to convey attitude in writing), but were you able to read my PM?

Couldn't find the mile marker or the do not enter sticker. I'll prolly buy other stuff too and send ya a PM. Im going to reroute the right habitrail switch wiring first.

Thanks!

EDIT: Found them, I must have glossed past them.

#9194 5 years ago

I'm at 5, only over spent on 1 machine. Players condition is where it's at for me. I do miss my sf2 pin sometimes.

#9198 5 years ago

most I spent was 2500 on TMNT, 2200 on Getaway of course I got Comet for a song and ended up dumping like 1200 into but its practically a brand new game now.

#9207 5 years ago

display unplugged?

1 month later
#9289 5 years ago

Replaced the motor in my beacon:

Big thank you to WeirPinball for a great price and fast shipping.

The Aluminum tape on the backboard is a running joke from BYOAC

4 weeks later
#9401 4 years ago

I see you're running my Pin2DMD beta!

1 week later
#9420 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Here is the version that Eric at Pinduino developed as default for Getaway:
Here is what I programmed featuring more of a red/blue theme as well as sparkling during idle instead of no lights at all (still may make a few changes/additions):

Update your Pin2DMD files

Any idea where I can get the metal thingie above the U turn that has a sticker on it in your getaway? Mines missing the metal completely.

#9422 4 years ago

I'll order those and get the U turn sticker from you :p
Looks like you're running v.07 , a lot of bugs were squashed in v.08 and I should have v.09 out before you get back.

1 week later
#9447 4 years ago

Its no secret I love colorized DMDs; but for some games I think sound is more important. This rings true for the getaway and T2.

#9449 4 years ago

Some ALT translights are superior to the factory one , but a lot of them suck too. I've heard a few remastered games, and they are pretty good. I've heard some "remixed" games and they are pretty bad. Getaway without the Supercharger is just High Speed. I think the first mod for HS2 should be the pinduino for the super charger, that looks AMAZING

#9451 4 years ago

I didn't mean hs2 specifically , but there's some ugly factory gottlieb's like sf2

#9471 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Only Redline mania (mode 5) and running the red light (i.e. locking 3 balls) results in multi-ball.

And the Burn Rubber award

2 weeks later
#9523 4 years ago

Mr_Tantrum New color beta will be out this weekend if time allows!

1 week later
#9571 4 years ago

That's fine to do. Most grounds are all tied together with a metal strap so they all act as 1 big grounding point.

1 month later
#9621 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

No. The error is one of omission, but not completely (would be noticeable to even a non-technical person).

the row numbering? One set skips 6, the other leaves off 9?

#9645 4 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

I'm selling my pin2dmd, fully activated and ready to go due to a surprise upgrade possibility for my own. It's currently running in my getaway.

I guess you dont like the colorization thats out for the getaway for pin2dmd? Its almost complete

#9647 4 years ago

I just uploaded a new version 2 days ago. There will be 1 more release in about 2 weeks, then it'll just be bug fixing after that
Its all getting sorted out on a Vpin first, then after that all gets squared away I'll test it out on my actual getaway pin and fix any triggering issues.

Same google drive link. While ColorDMD is infinitely better at doing the video mode , my take has more accurate colors based on the back glass :p
Its actually a recurring thing, any game that has complex graphics on video mode ColorDMD just does better. Since Lethal Weapon 3 had pretty simple video modes, I was able to color those pretty well; but I just dont have the means to do T2 or Getaway's video modes nearly as well.

#9649 4 years ago

this is from an older build:

#9665 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Looks great in your machine, and thanks for the kind words. For those of you who don't know, the donut on the side is also backlit and tied into a nearby flasher.

maybe I'll make an alt color release and make donut heaven match the mod.

#9667 4 years ago

I was being semi-serious, but I didnt realize you printed them in different colors. heh. I get my pin back in 3 weeks then Im gonna get a buncha mods from you.

#9675 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

After a little discussion and some prototyping, I have developed a replacement Supercharger Sign that is modelled after an interstate highway sign.

There's a freeway sign in the market I like the idea of, but not the execution of. If you could do that freeway sign like you did this one, it'd be perfect

#9680 4 years ago

I'm probably just going to cut down an electrical conduit plate and get you to print a sticker. Like I said before its a neat concept but the sign just doesnt look appealing to me.

WOB found a buncha bugs in v.10 so Im busy working on .11 right meow anyway.

#9685 4 years ago

I'll message ya out of band

#9701 4 years ago

Since there are a bunch of Chicago references on the burn rubber map...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roads_and_expressways_in_Chicago

#9703 4 years ago

That looks way better. Get tantrum to print you some freeway labels and I'll order one from you

#9714 4 years ago

Since I'll be releasing V.11 later today ; here's the beta video from v.10

A lot was fixed that you see wrong in the video.

#9719 4 years ago

So much better, I'll order the first one Geteos send me a PM with payment info

#9735 4 years ago

WOB's got a V11 video up already. SOOOOOooooo many bugs squashed, but a few remain. I still need to color 4 scenes and then Im done.

#9737 4 years ago

Short it out, see if it registers

#9739 4 years ago

bridge the connection between each lead with a little piece of wire. if it registers, its the switch, if it doesnt, its something else

#9741 4 years ago

well my advice was for testing , not a fix. If shorting it makes the switch register, its the switch that needs replaced or adjusted. Once you do that, you should be golden.

1 week later
#9819 4 years ago

5 months later and I finally rerouted the wires for the ball lock so they go behind the wire form instead of under the plate.

wires1.jpgwires1.jpgwires2.jpgwires2.jpg
1 month later
#9901 4 years ago

Did my first mod on the Getaway. total spent was about $8. kept the old pop covers incase I want to revert to stock. I need to get the bright pop bumper lights now.
pops (resized).jpgpops (resized).jpg

I didnt lose the pop bumper screw, it was missing when I bought the pin. Its on my list of things to buy.

1 week later
#9914 4 years ago

I changed the order around a bunch, I ended up with the yellow and green on the right because they are the easiest to see caps. I guess the best thing about this is that when I feel like changing the order around, it only takes a minute to do. Can I have your old bright caps? :p

#9916 4 years ago

I know they are pricey, that's why I said to give me your old ones :p

They looks really good on your AFMr...and I'm super jelly you have that game too.

#9923 4 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

I cut a small slit in mountain. All looks good. Thanks

Thanks for posting both the issue and the fact you got it fixed!

#9931 4 years ago

and I'll try to squash any bugs for the real pin as fast as I can

#9933 4 years ago

video mode will likely never get colored, pin2dmd doesn't have a good way to color it.

I'll look into the other stuff

#9935 4 years ago

yeah I started to color the map thinking there were only a few variations, but there were too many. I even tried to start coloring the video mode trying to just brute force it.

There are over 20 background variables, 16 player car variables, and 75 "traffic" car variables, multiple all them and there is approximately 24,000 frames that need captured and colored. I am working on a super simplified video mode color mask that will color the mountains, score, and gear; maybe even the lane lines, I could also put a giant glob of red at the bottom so the player car is always colored but the downside of coloring the lines and player car would be that when the non player cars go through, they'll turn red.

I had some shit luck tonight with my pin2dmd, plugged in the first one and the external power supply popped and some magic smoke left the pin2dmd
2019-10-25 (1) (resized).jpg2019-10-25 (1) (resized).jpg

So I wired up the other pin2dmd using the other kind of power supply and I get no picture. This is the back lit up since the displays are blank:
2019-10-25 (resized).jpg2019-10-25 (resized).jpg

Id just buy yet another pin2dmd but I just spent $700 on a new T2 playfield and got like $400 worth of stuff for the getaway. I'll prolly ping dpannell and see if these can be fixed.

#9940 4 years ago

In other good times, I 3D printed the super charger ramp sign bracket replacement because I thought it looked neat. I went to install it today and realized my factory one was broken. Plastic was broke, some tin was wrapped around it, and it was hot glued into place.

before:
getaway1 (resized).jpggetaway1 (resized).jpg

nasty:
getaway2 (resized).jpggetaway2 (resized).jpg

After:
getaway3 (resized).jpggetaway3 (resized).jpg

I didn't take a pic but I also changed the pop bumper covers to match MrTantrum's suggestion of red up top, amber to the left, and green at the bottom

#9941 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

In the interim, I’m wondering if another color palette would look any better.

Video mode is 2 bit, all the pixels are either white or off. A generic mask could make the score and gear red, the mountain brown and leave the rest white. This is likely the best solution unless pin2dmd comes up with some sort of object based colorization mode. With this solution the signs would still be brown when they first come on screen where the mountains are but that's not a huge deal.

I can look through all the rips WOB has provided and see how many he has ripped, he may have already gotten them all. This is the part of the colorization that really slow me down, finding/ripping/triggering isnt as fun as coloring.

I can tell you were looking at the source files Thats why Im WELL over the 100 hour mark on this game. Ive probably spend 20 or so hours coloring stuff I didnt end up using.

Yeap that looks like the right part. dpannell knows the hardware better than me, and I'd rather him take a look before I make it worse

Quoted from dpannell:

Just send the whole display to me. The board is probably toast. I'll get it working and send it back to you. No charge as my appreciation for your great colorization work. I'll PM you.

I PM'ed ya back, we'll get it all sorted. I appreciate the free offer but if its pricey I'd rather chip in that have you absorb the cost of something I may have screwed up.

#9947 4 years ago

I'm waiting for WOB to get me a v14 release but heres an old v13 beta:

ColorDMD still does video mode and the map better, but my hitch hiker has blonde hair! :p

#9948 4 years ago

I think this is the most cost effective mod ever:
carshooter (resized).jpgcarshooter (resized).jpg
Looks stock

While I was installing some goodies from Tantrum, I was also adding some LED strips and plastic protectors. I decided to not reinstall the red slingshot plastics and just leave the clear plastic protector there instead. This allows all the light from under the slingshot to shine through and light up the gauges better without adding any additional light:
slingshots (resized).jpgslingshots (resized).jpg
and I know the slingshot plastics wont break if they are in a little box inside the pin.

I'm waiting for my cliffy mountain hole protector to come before I install the mountain mod. I am looking forward to getting the supercharger pinduino installed though. Tantrums gonna make me get a darn pinsound and shaker too

#9957 4 years ago

I installed some plastic protectors and swapped out my mountain plastic and installed the pinduino super charger mod . To do this I removed the super charger cover , installed everything, . After putting everything back together, when I turn on my Getaway I get an error report. The report says to check the optos and left ramp entrance. If I start a game the ball launcher doesn't fire, and the flippers dont work either. Any idea what I could have knocked loose or broke? I'll be cross posting this in the general help as well and will put the solution in both threads too.

I have reseated the plugs at j206 and j209 , and I verified f104 and f105 fuses are good.

2 weeks later
#9975 4 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

malenko just posted an update of the PIN2DMD files.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1P-oTdnd_VGMxCbM5Hfnk9k7wPd9mFI2Q
Thanks for the ongoing effort!!!

I actually upload new betas pretty frequently. I'm trying to get all the "burnout maps" done before the next release, which hopefully will be the last one.

The latest beta I uploaded should fix a few attract mode issues and more.

#9976 4 years ago

Im about to send all my boards off to get looked at, I cant seem to figure out why my game isnt working and now the 12v LED is off too. I havent touched anything so Im at a loss.

I figure I mine as well make paper weight prettier and put in the Mountain mod I bought. I modded the mod and pulled out the small LED strip and put that on the metal behind the mountain to shine in the area in the back right corner, I then installed a frosted LED strip the length of the inside of the mountain. I also added another LED strip to the left of the mountain hole facing outward towards the 3 nearby targets.

getaway1.jpggetaway1.jpg
getaway2.jpggetaway2.jpg

I also removed the plastic that would be under the mountain and replaced it with the plastic protector that would go on top. This does expose the rubbers near the mountain hole but it also lets a lot more light out. I kept the stock plastics I pulled together in case I ever want to revert it.

#9978 4 years ago

apparently Im missing one of the rubbers on the left side of the mountain, cause there was a broken one just sitting under the plastic.

You can see the clear plastic protector to the right of the mountain entrance replacing the regular plastic. I wasnt sure if I'd like it but I do. I need to get replacement clear bands for everything.

#9980 4 years ago

I think I only used 1 or 2 plastics as protectors, the rest were used as replacement plastics. Im not gonna worry about swapping them around but that's good to know for next time.

2 weeks later
#10020 4 years ago

I still gotta get the target stickers, the super charger sticker, and something else Im forgetting from you. Eugene is sending my boards back today so I should have a functional game again next week!

Dunno if you updated your files but I do have an ugly functional video mode working now

#10022 4 years ago

My condolences :/

#10043 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

You may want to consider PIN2DMD as well. A lot cheaper option but full colorization not there yet.

Other than the burn rubber maps (its done by a palette change instead of a full colorization) and a complete video mode, its done (I did it). There are 2 partial video modes, one where the mountain is done, and one where the dynamic car is done.

WOB did a vid of a near final build:

There is a glitch where the hitch hiker's hair turns brown on the VPIN but not on the real pin.

As for LED vs LCD for color DMD, it will always come down to preference. I prefer LED. And I think the 2x SAI (Scale and Interpolation) looks awful and my hate for it runs deep. I thought it looked like shit back when MAME did it like 15+ years ago

1 week later
#10069 4 years ago

its free to download over at VPU , LMK how you like it.
I am currently working on adding a working Video Mode

#10073 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I'd say 96.923%

lowballer! its clearly 97.541% complete

1 week later
#10076 4 years ago

To update my post from forever ago, the pinduino was making F112 blow (taking out the flippers , slingshots, and launcher) and eventually taking out the 5V as well. Pulled the pinduino and replaced the fuses, ran through the switch test to clear the credit dot and everything is right as rain. Well, except I cant have that awesome pinduino mod in Getaway :/

I'll prolly order the pinblades and some other stickers for it and call it done. I really gotta get my ginger ass in gear and start my T2 PF swap

#10078 4 years ago

Its on its way back to the vendor, they'll test everything out and we'll go from there. I'm just happy to be able to play it again. Now when I take breaks from woking on T2's PF swap, I can get in some much needed Getaway time!

T2PF1 (resized).jpgT2PF1 (resized).jpg

I always said my first PF swap would be my last, but in retrospect Comet wasnt that bad to do lol. Im a little worried about the canon and T800 head but it needed done. Im hoping this goes smooth so maybe I'll be willing to do a Getaway PF swap next

I am going to rewire the service outlet to only come on with the game so I can run an external power supply for the Pin2DMD. Im about 20% done the video mode coloring.

1 week later
#10086 4 years ago
Quoted from Passave:

I can see that...Love the shaker/ pinsound thing you did, and really curious to look into that a bit deeper...For now my Hot mess is over at byoac, "Jenns hot mess" part 2.

You missed me so much you followed me to pinside?

#10088 4 years ago

Tantrum is great, got a ton of stuff for my HS2. The shooter lane and Donut Heaven stickers are must haves.

Pinsounds are a pretty penny but are pretty awesom etoo, especially for using replacement sounds and music. I'd get one and a shaker but they are cost prohibitive for me. I can barely afford the run down pins I buy as it is.

#10090 4 years ago

I'm a pinsound believer too, I'm just poor.

#10110 4 years ago

Jen I love that all these years later you still don't know how to upload a regular pic :* <3

Have you made me a mirrored light board for my getaway yet?

#10113 4 years ago

Just looks awesome. her shiny side faces the electronics , I'd have it the other way. I covered mine in aluminum tape as a parody of her metal work over on another forum we know each other from. The aluminum tape does pretty much nothing except make me laugh.
2020-01-03 (resized).png2020-01-03 (resized).png

#10167 4 years ago

LED all the way

3 weeks later
#10270 4 years ago

you can get a 3d printed one from Mr_Tantrum

#10275 4 years ago

bit of a stretch to call that an animation lol, Id say it removes the "run the red light" blinking text

2 months later
#10568 4 years ago

Mr Tantrum sells 2 kinds, one with clear lenses and one with colored lenses. They are great, I have one

2020-04-11 (resized).jpg2020-04-11 (resized).jpggetaway1 (resized).jpggetaway1 (resized).jpg
#10581 4 years ago

I think its aesthetics over function. Its super neat but not a mod I'd do. That stop light looks pro!

#10592 4 years ago

Finally got enough time to install the red light target stickers (no before) and the super charger loop sticker:
before:
oldsuper (resized).jpgoldsuper (resized).jpg
after:
newsuper (resized).jpgnewsuper (resized).jpg

LOVE IT

I also got the mph/rpm/n20 gauge stickers in:
before:
white (resized).jpgwhite (resized).jpg
after:
whitestickered (resized).jpgwhitestickered (resized).jpg

My only issue now is that the balls sometimes get stuck in the hold under donut heaven, but I cant figure out why.

#10599 4 years ago

new one right on top of the old one

#10604 3 years ago

Love it, dead broke right now. Save me a set.

#10617 3 years ago

I love the dirtbag plastic I got from you. Looks stock!

#10621 3 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Could you point me in the right direction for that please? I can try to do this if I know where to do it at.
Thank you everyone for your suggestions.

Loosen the nut above the sling holding the wire form in place.
Move the wire form over a little so that its centered, and hold it in place while tightening the nut back down.

#10625 3 years ago

I just got and installed these, love em!
I was so excited to take the pix I didnt realize the left flipper is a little off, I fixed it after I took the pix.
before:
BEFORE1 (resized).jpgBEFORE1 (resized).jpg
installed:
AFTER1 (resized).jpgAFTER1 (resized).jpg
and installed and on:
AFTER2 (resized).jpgAFTER2 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#10639 3 years ago

I got my cards from him, they are perfect.

1 week later
4 months later
#10768 3 years ago

I get the dot cause I never shift down , merp

1 month later
#10847 3 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

???
[quoted image]

You are running OLD prototype ROMs

#10849 3 years ago

To be more specific, you are running the last prototpye set , after P-7 but before L-2 . I dont know the differences between the protos and the release roms though.

1 month later
#10914 3 years ago

I released the source and CB3 and NetzZwerg both did great tutorials (you linked to NetzZwerg youtube vid) , youre on vpuniverse too so look up CB3's text tutorial its pretty amazing.

Also, if youre on rom L2, there are compatibility issues ; too many to retroactively change from L5.

#10917 3 years ago

You should fix your credit dot.

2 weeks later
#10961 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

a. convert some of the long list of individual frames into "sequences", which will reduce the amount of individual assetts in the project.

The sequences were broken down into individual frames for triggering and timing issues, you are just going to end up making them single frames again. If you look at the hitch hiker talking, well the frames don't play in the same order every time, so if you try to make that a sequence its not going to work. Trust me when I say anything that was done with a single frame was done for a reason.

I release the source just for this, so people can modify and learn from it, so you have my blessing to do anything you want with it. As always I prefer you release your modified source but I cant make you.

#10981 3 years ago
Quoted from THJM:

Speaking of roms, it has been mentioned on this forum that Soren had made a new L5 rom that fixes certain things. Did that actually happen as I can find no place to obtain it? Or were there licensing issues, etc.?
Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-williams-and-bally-software-upgrades/

3 weeks later
#11056 3 years ago

I dont like the gold color for the high scores /shrug

and I think you may have deleted too many trigger, because I thought I had this fixed:
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

arm looks really good on the shifter.

2 weeks later
#11109 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Thanks, I thought this was only a problem for commercial products. Thank you. In this case I will discontinue this. I dont care enough to get into that sort of crap.

They never gave me any shit, but I never charged a penny for anything. I think you've been doing good work.

2 weeks later
#11155 3 years ago

you could have just done that as a replacement scene to get more colors. Adding things like background elements moves it from away from a colorization to me. Much like my TMNT and Street Fighter II releases were more redraws than coloring.

If Im being honest, that blue gradient looks great, the gradient with the mountain looks ok, and the last one looks terrible.

#11165 3 years ago

I like it, but I guess I'll have to drop the freeway sign I already have above it.

#11187 3 years ago

Im down. Ideas for spinner decals:

HOV LANE
Speed limit XX
Speed Enforced by Radar
the red light ahead sign

prolly not possible, but high speed backglass on one side, getaway backglass on the opposite side

#11204 3 years ago

paid and excited!

I think a little sheet of like 10 stickers would be a great addition. I cant decide what I'd want on the spinner, but I already have a wrong way on the 1 way gate by the launcher

3 months later
#11414 2 years ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

I have heard of this practice happening in a car assembly plant.

I can assure you that does not happen. I built cars for almost a decade until the plant closed (Chrysler Newark,De) and it just doesn't work like that.
Maybe back in the 50s but not a chance in the modern day.

#11418 2 years ago

I was just clarifying that it doesn't and cannot happen for at least the last probably 30 years at any US based Automotive plant. I started work at Chrysler back in 99 and even then all the parts were tracked with a computer terminal at each work station. The Ford parts guy was blowing smoke. /shrug

Obviously using a different part in a pinball isn't as big of a deal as using a different part in a car.

Back on topic....

thats my coil and white thing

#11424 2 years ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

Where did you get the decal on the top of the bracket that covers on top of the kicker mechanism?

Mr_Tantrum sells them. Such a small detail that makes a big impact.

1 month later
#11470 2 years ago

Finally got around to soldering this in.....

its a pretty cool mod that doesnt effect scoring much but looks so cooooool!

#11511 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

I do have one error coming up on test at start up says check switch 75 midlock where is that at

That's the middle switch on the habitrail to the right, under the metal plate that hides the switches.

1 month later
#11541 2 years ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

Hmm...maybe I should remove mine - At one point I had the machine dialed in just right, but despite having cross referenced my leveling with the pinball leveling app I just can't seem to get that shot to flow like it used to.

I pulled mine out, I still clunk the shot all the time but my machine had a lot of geometry issues.

#11543 2 years ago

crooked posts, mis-shaped ball guides, etc

4 months later
#11915 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I paid for the latest colorization, which includes the video mode. Its not perfect, and everything isn't colored (the map scene when you hit the saucer is still single color) but I think its worth it. I haven't tried Malenko's file, so I cannot compare.
Good luck!

The one you pay for is more complete than mine. You can always use mine (free) then later get the paid one, wont hurt my feelings.

1 week later
#11934 2 years ago
Quoted from Premier:

A few things I add this weekend, the side blades are really nice !

I think those in particular look really nice,and the loop lights really make the game seem more modern.

1 month later
#12098 1 year ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

If so, what are the 4 bolts for on left & right side (2-each side), of the lower coin door?

Lockdown bar bolts most likely

#12125 1 year ago

I just flat out like the LEDs better. People who have the LCD tend to use the SAI/EAGLE scaling mode and it looks so baddddddddd. Again, not a dig at ColorDMD, it looks terrible in everything including MAME.

8 months later
#12583 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Old guy is fully stripped. It served well and wasn’t afraid to get dirty.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Whatcha doin with the old one?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 40.00
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider malenko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin?tu=malenko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.