• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shooter repair4 (resized).jpg
shooter repair3 (resized).jpg
Shooter repair2a (resized).png
Shooter repair1 (resized).jpg
Disappearing post fix4 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix3 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix2 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix1 (resized).jpeg
HSIIclear (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Shooter rod (resized).jpg
DSC06633 (resized).JPG
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
PXL_20240408_220306294 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240408_220311370 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cavalier88z24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#905 8 years ago
Quoted from Olddragon:

You know what, I need a new one as well... so make that two!

That will be 3 sir

2 weeks later
#964 8 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

You can put a ColorDMD in but it will be one color only.

really? lol

1 month later
#1000 8 years ago

I love this game

2 months later
#1262 8 years ago

must try that. Im shopping out mine right now and I did notice the 2 holes below the ball lock. why not fill in the space. and it's a mod that no one will notice

#1295 8 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Anyone ever changed the colors on the Supercharger flasher domes? Was thinking about red, yellow, green, but that might not look right.

I tried it. just didn't look right considering there are no green or yellow flasher. reverted them back

#1316 8 years ago
Quoted from xsonics2k2:

Is this star post in the upper loop normal? I couldn't find a picture showing the stock post and I don't have a manual.
It seems strange to have this hanging out so far in the path of the ball. Ever since I bought this player condition machine, I haven't been able to hit that upper loop repeatedly.
Thanks for any input you can provide!
Brad

Yes it is supposed to be out that far. Game can't be easy!

1 week later
#1428 8 years ago

any body have a picture of the wires hooked up to the super charger ramp diverter coil. I think someone replaced the coil but didn't hook it up right. The fuse keeps blowing ever time I hit the flipper buttons which takes out the solenoid 1-8 fuse. but I disconnect the purple and yellow wire to the coil and everything is fine. little lost ? thinking bad diverter coil but want to make sure it's hooked up right. any help would be appreciated.

1 year later
#3397 7 years ago

Im interesting too as well. My only dtc is divertor error. I put my whole game back together. It was missing parts, accelerator board blown to bits. All dialed in but wont operate the supercharger because of this code! I even started a thread

1 month later
#4157 7 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Bracket is purchased. Now I just need to fix the ball lock issue

Where can i buy that decal?

#4278 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Just finished my last mod of the weekend after receiving the LED strip recommended by MustangPaul from China. Borrowed from MP, this is a cool mod for lighting up the inside of the supercharger. I believe he connected his to the left SC flasher, but I chose to connect to the center flasher which is referred to as "supercharger" in menu. This flasher blinks everytime the ball makes a SC loop.
To install, I cut the strip to lenght, applied double sided tape to the back, cut to width, adhered to SC loop, and then tapped into middel flasher on SC.

Please send me the link and the info to get this done. I would live to do this to my getaway

#4282 7 years ago

Thanks mr t.

2 weeks later
#4438 7 years ago
Quoted from DB62:

Paul
Thanks and I will get that kodak money shot of him, when he sees the pin. Yes, I want to do a couple of things to it soon and your leg light up are on the list!

Go greeen bay!

#4486 7 years ago

Have you tried turning off the dimming GI? You jacked up the voltage with all the LEDs. Try turning it off it wont hurt. Probably going to need a LED ocd board

#4487 7 years ago

20161225_213700 (resized).jpg20161225_213700 (resized).jpg

#4532 7 years ago

Those are the wpc daughter boards that "suppose" to fix wpc resets. They sell them at the bottom of this page. After time the caps on your driver board go bad and momentary drop below 5 volts on the mpu causing a reset. Those things are peices of shit. I bought one for my johnney mnenomic and boooooyyyyyy was that game pissed off. Said screw it had my buddy rebuild the driver board with new caps bridge and stuff for 60 bucks! I was like why did i send 30 bucks on this peice of crap

1 month later
#4908 7 years ago

Be careful testing that accelerator board ^^^^^ I bought mine non working and had a torpedo hole in it. It had to get replaced. But it is 1 off board for this game only. So it gets repaired or it doesn't get fixed. Because replacments are not out there. FYI it took me a year to fine mine.

Anyways thought i would post this in the club. I bought this game from a operator in Illinois. Bought it in may of 2015. With more problems then you can shake a stick at. I knew that going in and that is why i got it for price i got it for. Game was drove hard!!! I would turn it on there would be a rumbling, blow to 2 fuses, half the lights would turn on and would continuity fire balls. It came with new decals as well but not installed. Well today members is the first day this game is started up, working, operating, playing 100% no credit dot. It has been a long trek with this game but i wanted the game working and playing perfect before I tear the cab down. Will be looking for tips in the summer when i get to it. The kicker is this second time i had this title. The first example i had, had nice clean practical unfading cab and was great working. Sold it years ago. Now kicking myself in the ass for that one. I had steve richie sign the translight on the car hood. What a fun game to play. Super cool to get super jackpot. Good theme. super fast. Underrated for sure. I dont have any before pictures because its been so long i have a new phone

20170202_210037 (resized).jpg20170202_210037 (resized).jpg

20170202_210116 (resized).jpg20170202_210116 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#5151 7 years ago

Got my decals in the mail mr.T i love them thank you. Great quality

1 month later
#5748 7 years ago

Alright getaway owners. I'm taking my game to MGC before I redo the cab. It will be played constantly Saturday and a Saturday after party. Also all day Sunday. How many games do u think will be played? I'm guessing around 400 plays in 48 hours.

20170406_203313 (resized).jpg20170406_203313 (resized).jpg

10 months later
#7452 6 years ago

Brand new assembly. something is a little off.

15194291242921342515778 (resized).jpg15194291242921342515778 (resized).jpg

#7463 6 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

Idk, it looks sparkling clean, if you don't like the "after market" face plate you can get a new decal
Where did you find that?

Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Where the hell did you get that ? Been pretty much unobtanium till now !

yeah I bought this from Marco spec. the thing is in the picture on the website shows the original shifter with faceplate. because what I was going to do was put the 6 dollar decal on the faceplate. but then I was like the shifter has zero tension on it. it wont return to the center like it suppose to. setting a credit dot. so i coughed up the 90 bucks for the assembly. after I had it for a couple days im kinda digging it. black and red. I think I'm going to mount it in and see how it looks. ill take a picture.

2 years later
#10567 4 years ago

Who's got the best stop light mod?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 40.00
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cavalier88z24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin?tu=cavalier88z24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.