• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shooter repair4 (resized).jpg
shooter repair3 (resized).jpg
Shooter repair2a (resized).png
Shooter repair1 (resized).jpg
Disappearing post fix4 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix3 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix2 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix1 (resized).jpeg
HSIIclear (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Shooter rod (resized).jpg
DSC06633 (resized).JPG
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
PXL_20240408_220306294 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240408_220311370 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bimm25i.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7292 6 years ago

Just joined the club!! Excited to play but my backbox was removed and I have to play "connect the wires"

Can someone please post some high res images of inside the backbox focusing on where jumpers are plugged in?

Thanks!!

#7296 6 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

Welcome! Try these... good luck!

ITS ALIVE!!!!!! Thank you so much for the pics!!

Man this game is freaking fun!!!!

#7297 6 years ago

Pulled the mylar the playfield is PERFECT!!!!!

Came right off with slow consistent pulling, cleaned and waxed it and while buffing found a couple tiny glue spots but the glue ate the wax and wiped off effortlessly!!!!!!!

Sooooo badddddd

#7368 6 years ago

So I took the supercharger and rear ramp off and DANG was it dirty back there.

Thank GOD it all cleaned off perfectly!!! Whoever invented diamond plate might be my new favorite pinball wizard.

My ramp also hangs just a low when up, and has a tendency to tap the ball and slow it down a little/get it stuck back there. I see the adjust screw and I raised it but now the bottom of the ramp doesn't make good contact and I think it's because...

I noticed that my raising ramp is missing its ramp flaps and rivets.

So anyone have a source for these that is in stock? And anyone have a source for a tool I can use to rivet le rivets?

Thanks speeders!

1517228534197-336751543 (resized).jpg1517228534197-336751543 (resized).jpg

15172285665321926798075 (resized).jpg15172285665321926798075 (resized).jpg

#7370 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Does your scoop hole plastic still have the 2 nubs that stick up? I can't quite tell.

Yes it does

Also you can see my missing ramp flap in this one

1517232813952535746680 (resized).jpg1517232813952535746680 (resized).jpg

If anyone has a source for a ramp flap,rivets, rivet tool id appreciate it

#7393 6 years ago

What's the deal with the lock ramp. I can't hit it from a caught/stopped ball on the right flipper but I can make it if I play a live ball correctly. Is this on purpose or is my flipper too weak?

2 weeks later
#7429 6 years ago

What is the part number for the sleeve for the upper flipper coil?
Thanks all!

#7431 6 years ago

Just bought 2 so I hope so

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#7532 6 years ago

Put a new coil sleeve in my upper flipper (only destroyed 3 trying to get it in).
After I put the new sleeve in it was sticking really bad and I noticed the solienoid lug was a little warped. Changed the coil stop and dremeled off the warping so it was smooth and WOW the upper loop is quick now. This game is really fast and really really fun when it's dialed in!

Steve Ritchie for president!!

#7547 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Okay, so I locked my computer at work and when I came back the lock screen screamed Getaway to me. I took a few liberties in Photoshop, but aside from the vehicles the pic is 100% untouched.

Is there a way to clear the text? that would make a really cool background for an instruction card!

1 week later
#7574 6 years ago

I bought a couple of cheap slot car lambos on ebay, opened them up pulled the motors and hot glued in a 44 led flex bulb from comet with a matrix plug. There is already a light pipe running to the headlights and it came out GREAT!!

I hooked them up to the lock lights and now when my lock is ready the headlights blink. Very cool and easy mod that adds sitaw!!

0321181007_Burst03 (resized).jpg0321181007_Burst03 (resized).jpg

#7576 6 years ago
Quoted from artur_n:

Hi,
I need help with my Getawy. I have error "up/down ramp error". I've checked switches, the coils works correctly during the test. When I start the game, everything is ok until the lock is activated. Then ramp is going all the time up and down. Any idea what is wrong?

I think there is a switch that the ramp hits that lets the cpu know the gate is actually up. I would check that switch, and especially the Molex connector it uses to connect below the playfield

PicsArt_03-26-04.18.31 (resized).jpgPicsArt_03-26-04.18.31 (resized).jpg

#7583 6 years ago

I put a comet led strip on the back of my metal loop with a dimmer adjust, it lights up the back area quite nicely!

Also you can see their 6 led fan bulbs in my bumpers, I think they are the best without stepping up to pcb rings

0328182037 (resized).jpg0328182037 (resized).jpg

#7591 6 years ago

I've got a pic from the players perspective like 3 posts up,
But here

Quoted from KJS:

That looks like a great idea. I'm just adding custom lighting now to my restore as I finish off the playfield. Any chance of a shot from the player perspective?
I added a 3 led strip on bracket on the backboard to light the road just before the ramp already.
Progress shot below. Made my own ramp decal design and got it printed up.
Looking for an option for the donut shop now but not keen on the one available. Anyone done anything else the besides the decal options on the plate?
Would really love the original mountain mod too but none around.

0321181007 (resized).jpg0321181007 (resized).jpg

#7601 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

You may want to try using a tripod next time of that's how steady your hands are when taking photos
This message brought to you by the official self-appointed photo focus & exposure officer.

hahaha a tripod..... yeah i have one of those.

quick or pretty, pick 1

2 weeks later
#7790 6 years ago

Personally that chroming service is waayyy too much of an investment for me, but different strokes for different folks I guess.

If you wipe your butt with hundreds then I say go for it, shoot have em re chrome all your pinballs and silverwear while they are at it

Just saw the new guys table.....HOLY SHIT IT'S MAGNIFICENT!!!!!! Great pickup man!!!! You are totally right about condition being key, I bought a fixer upper and every single thing I had to do to it was a noticeable gameplay improvement. It literally felt like tuning up an old carbureated motor

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 40.00
Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bimm25i.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin?tu=bimm25i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.