• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4875 (resized).jpeg
get2 (resized).jpg
get3 (resized).jpg
get1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4154 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt_la_canyons_15-4-120-14-24-33 (resized).jpg
IMG_4302 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
media-pinball-display-mounting-bracket (resized).jpg
IMG_7017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astropin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 10 years ago

Love mine.

I recently considered selling/trading mine to mix up the lineup. Put a full Cointaker premium LED kit in it and it made it look like a new machine! Was playing it thinking they might be some of last games on it......and I changed my mind!

I have to say that every time I come across an HS2 I play it....and honestly mine plays smoother than any other one I've played so far. It's a true classic. It's also been the most dependable pin I've ever owned. I don't think I've repaired one thing on it....not even a switch adjustment. Oh.....now I've done it!

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

secret Donut Heaven mode is an Adrenaline rush.

I don't think I'm aware of that one?

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from steve1515:

About the extra ball in video mode... I have never seen that either. Can someone elaborate?

It should show up along the far left hand side. Not sure if it's random or every time....I tend to drive on the far right side.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

... key starter mod already purchased.

I've been looking for that. Where did you find it?

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

I've seen it on both sides, but not every time I get video mode.

I have never ever seen on the right side. I think I even read something about it being on the left?

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-key-mod
Etsy has them. You can find the mountain mod and donut heaven as well.

Cool. Just ordered one.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I used the mountain top plastic as a pattern and cut out a clear Lexan piece. I think it looks a little cleaner (no use having a faux mountain graphic when you have the real thing!) and also lets just a little more light thru.

Cool! Any chance I could get one of those for mine?

2 months later
#200 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Off topic, but on topic question- what other pins are like The Getaway? As in fast, loops, achieve some fun goals and do it again. Simple, but fun as heck.
BK2000 fit the bill? Any ideas? Thanks

Closest thing to Getaway is High Speed

Maybe JM.....very fast loops. It's a deeper pin but the goals are fun and personally I think it has the best wizard mode in all of pinball.

1 week later
#210 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Fonz:

Added the Key mod yesterday - simple but awesome. Also added clear superbands to my red metallic flipper bats. I am very happy with the look.

Near perfect.....I'd swap out those chrome leg bolts for black one's.

1 month later
#298 9 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I already have the ROM, just reluctant to change it, I suppose I can always go back to L5 if I don't like it. Thanks.

???

Why would you be reluctant to change it?

I've changed mine a few times and have settled back on L2.

Play around and see what you like best.

3 months later
#391 9 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

have i missed anything??

Just the mountain.

1 week later
#400 9 years ago

So I installed the complete CPR plastics in mine (and did a full shop job while I was at it).

I also took one of the extra pieces they included and added it to the supercharger......what do you think?

WP_20140915_20_08_03_Pro.jpgWP_20140915_20_08_03_Pro.jpg

WP_20140915_20_08_42_Pro.jpgWP_20140915_20_08_42_Pro.jpg

#404 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Looks very cool, except I don't like how "The" obstructs the middle supercharger lite. If it is attached to the "Getaway" plastic, I might cut it and place it on the side of the supercharger ramp, right in front of "Getaway" as high on the ramp as I could place it. Just an idea...

Umm.....it does not obstruct the "middle supercharger lite" at all......not unless you're 4ft tall. That was just a camera angle thing.

#408 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I'm 4' 2 and 1/2"...

Then you've cleared it by 2 1/2".

#411 9 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Did you use a magnet to attach that?

No, Double sided 3M tape used to hang frames on the wall. Got the wide stuff and It's almost as tall as the plastic. Clamped it in place and left it overnight. Appears to be holding fine so far.

3 weeks later
#432 9 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

One thing I am curious about is the launcher. I know it's suppose to send the ball around the loop but mine rarely does. Today, with many plays it did it only once. Not a big deal but it's nice to take a shot at the lock when lit. I suppose if I waxed things it might help but is that typical? I would love to get everything working smoothly but maybe that's impossible.

Mine only does it about 50-70% of the time. I've heard that realigning the coil so it gets a good solid hit on the very center of the ball can make a big difference. Also check the gate that it has to shoot through before entering the playfield.

7 months later
#965 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

Someone in this thread I believe took this "The Getaway" plastic and pasted it on their supercharger. Didn't look too bad. It's an extra from the CPR Plastic set so there are probably a bunch out there.

Yep....that was me back here - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin?tq&tu=Astropin#post-1902789

1 month later
#1056 8 years ago

Had my best game ever tonight and I haven't played it in a while:

L-2 all factory settings.

2015_07_27_20_36_15_ProShot.jpg2015_07_27_20_36_15_ProShot.jpg

3 weeks later
#1099 8 years ago

On mine shifting "up" goes higher...1st...2nd...3rd...ect...

Hint: You can fully shift into 5th gear before the video mode even gets rolling.....this will maximize your points awarded.

#1110 8 years ago

Mostly knee

2 months later
#1633 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Yikes what the hell is this RSR pin?
phoenix.craigslist.org link

Sacrilege!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astropin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin?tu=astropin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.