• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shooter repair4 (resized).jpg
shooter repair3 (resized).jpg
Shooter repair2a (resized).png
Shooter repair1 (resized).jpg
Disappearing post fix4 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix3 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix2 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix1 (resized).jpeg
HSIIclear (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Shooter rod (resized).jpg
DSC06633 (resized).JPG
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
PXL_20240408_220306294 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240408_220311370 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spacemanratso09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11740 2 years ago

In the club killer game very addictive

5C7F0D6A-6F2E-4C26-8B83-7E1B88755EEF (resized).jpeg5C7F0D6A-6F2E-4C26-8B83-7E1B88755EEF (resized).jpeg72C0CE6E-2E50-4EBC-85C0-5425E108BBA2 (resized).jpeg72C0CE6E-2E50-4EBC-85C0-5425E108BBA2 (resized).jpegFB09F778-43EB-4D3A-9340-CAA05C19714D (resized).jpegFB09F778-43EB-4D3A-9340-CAA05C19714D (resized).jpeg
#11748 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

For those of you who have purchased my mountain mod, here's a timelapse of one being 3D printed that covers over 13 hours in less than 10 seconds.
[quoted image]

Can’t wait

#11749 2 years ago

Have two 9k + games sitting next to the Getaway and all I want to do is play this game how fucked up is that

#11760 2 years ago

Was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the switch for the up down ramp?
5647-12001-00

I’ve looked everywhere I think only Germany is where I found it
Sometimes I get the up down error and sometimes I don’t
It seems to act normal in gameplay completely but the switch doesn’t register in test
Really weird was just going to replace that switch
Everything else in the row test fine

#11761 2 years ago

Since we are in the subject of decal fade,was wondering how mine fairs
I guess this one got lucky?
I think it looks pretty freaking good I always thought the white faded ones were normal and that was the way it was supposed to be.
I agree somewhat with the thought that red sometimes fade from just the elements ,I have a documented HUO EATPM that is beautiful inside and out all original BUT for some reason one of the piping pieces on the head “faded “ over time
The piece is original and there is no reason for it to have turned a different color
I always thought that the “air” just faded it
I don’t give a crap but I always thought it was odd

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#11765 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I don't remember that switch being anything special. Can you just buy another blade type micro switch and bend it? Generally you can also move the actuator onto a new switch.

Huh,ok you got me thinking

#11770 2 years ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

The errors shown in test mode don't always give completely correct information. A few months ago the test in my Getaway showed a diverter problem along with all the supercharger opto's, but I found a short with the wiring to the diverter, which when fixed, eliminated all the errors in the report. Also, yesterday an error popped up for the diverter again (this time only the diverter). I found a short in the wiring to the opto on the supercharger entrance ramp, which when fixed cleared out the error message. The error message usually gets you into the ballpark, but apparently you must look at related items too.

Now that I’m paying attention the ramp does get confused at points in the game
I gathered that from it going up and down several times
You can still access the lock when your supposed to cause a switch will trigger it up
In test the switch is there but sometimes not
I’m thinking flaking switch
Found one Action Pinball has them

You are right though I had several errors which turned out to be one wire that came loose from a switch

#11771 2 years ago

I’ve seen other pictures of this switch for the back ramp up/down wires different

Green black on the bottom tab diode on the side tab
Mine has Green black on the side diode bottom
Was wondering if this matters on this switch

I found a old hand written repair ticket in this game stating that the diode on this switch had been changed
I ordered a new one just was wondering if this wiring is correct

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
1 week later
#11806 2 years ago

So I put a new switch in my up down ramp #54 I believe

Now in test it tests fine and in the ramp test it goes up and down,the screen shows the up and down position,which before it did not

That’s good,BUT,the switch in the ramp test is always showing UP never down

All my orbit switches test fine

During gameplay it seems to struggle on deciding to go up or down

Diode? I’m stumped right now
C7B44F39-82BC-4522-96D7-6BAF47897394 (resized).jpegC7B44F39-82BC-4522-96D7-6BAF47897394 (resized).jpeg

#11807 2 years ago

Well the switch wasn’t activated on the up position so I tweaked the blade a little so now all works in test

Reboot,no errors

Just played a few games with proper ramp function for the first time

Thank you group !

Wanted to add this was exactly right it was my switch as described below

Quoted from kyle5574:

But if it was software, then everybody would have the same problem.
Ramp test can help diagnose:

If the ramp physically fails to go up and down reliably, then the problem is either mechanical or something with the two ramp solenoids.
If the ramp reliably goes up and down physically, but the test sometimes fails to report the correct current position, then the ramp switch is faulty.
If the ramp test works reliably, but the ramp is flakey in-game, then you might have a switch matrix problem involving right orbit switches (if the game thinks the right orbit switch is closed, then the ramp will go up when it is supposed to be down).

In my case, the ramp physically went up and down reliably, but the test sometimes reported it as being down when it was up (or the other way around—I forget). My ramp switch was broken.

#11808 2 years ago

I would have never have fix this so quickly if it wasn’t for this group thank you

1 week later
#11838 2 years ago

This game is stupid.

Stupid good.

#11839 2 years ago

Anyone know where I can get the art blades with the clouds on them ?

#11857 2 years ago

Doing a parts order for shopping my game
Anyone know the proper post that goes here there are few it could be
Looked for pics and have seen two different set ups on it

The one I think it is has a Phillips head on it and don’t see it in the manual

FC33AE63-E489-4B38-8757-DE5CD7A545AF (resized).jpegFC33AE63-E489-4B38-8757-DE5CD7A545AF (resized).jpeg

#11858 2 years ago

I think I found it
Punch t nut out replace post and t nut

#11860 2 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

Mine is a clear double star post with a Philips head on top like you said. 03-8247-13 on page 2-36?

Yup that’s the post.I have that from a Addams I worked in awhile back

What I was looking for was the style post inside the star post
It’s the screw head top but it’s not listed

I have the proper screw just was wondering if it was that style I was just guessing

Thanks brother

#11862 2 years ago
Quoted from Hapidance:

I think the part you’re looking for is 02-4426-1.
The parts list only shows 1. Page 2-36 in the manual.
Almost looks like someone drilled through your play field. If that’s the case , you’ve got some choices to make…
You can install a post 02-4036 ( I think) and use a bumper instead of a star post.
You can fill it and then use the correct post and star post which should hide any filler repair.
You could also light that star post with a blue or red flame post light from comet. I might do that myself.
There’s also a new style clear post that looks like a Dalek from dr who. They’re kinda cool looking but I think less spectacular than the faceted star post.
I currently have a screw in post with a super band bumper.
I would use a chrome acorn nut to top it off because they’re Shiny.
Merry I’m sure some other folks have additional ideas / opinions. Seems like that star post is one of the most discussed
parts on this playfield.[quoted image]

Have the new screw in post already in with a star post but gonna look at lighting it up thank you

There is no end it seems to putting cool shit on this game

#11866 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Personally I think there is an end point to adding things. I don’t like playing games where visibility of the ball is reduced or blocked. The mountain mod is one of those things. I like to be able to see the ball going around that back right corner to judge how quickly it’s coming out. Too many extras on the game is just clutter in my opinion. But then that’s all the discussion really is. An opinion.

Yup agree but I will say there are some very well done mods for this title

I want to add some fun we literally play it more then any game we own

#11867 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Personally I think there is an end point to adding things. I don’t like playing games where visibility of the ball is reduced or blocked. The mountain mod is one of those things. I like to be able to see the ball going around that back right corner to judge how quickly it’s coming out. Too many extras on the game is just clutter in my opinion. But then that’s all the discussion really is. An opinion.

Agree your giving up seeing the ball there.
Reading your opinion and having the mountain mod which I really like ,it does give it a different feel with the ball “disappearing” momentarily I can see that,the trade off there

#11870 2 years ago

I’m too old for this shit anymore but I got it shopped on top
Still have to add the rest of the coil sleeves and a vacuum but I like the way it’s coming along
I don’t usually brag post but I’m pretty happy I didn’t fuck anything up while knocking it out

Wife loves it
She doesn’t know it or care but her favorite games are always Ritchie games

260CDFC6-3F60-48A2-9C7A-4C1018BFCC60 (resized).jpeg260CDFC6-3F60-48A2-9C7A-4C1018BFCC60 (resized).jpeg955CFCA0-3DF4-4F07-A7AB-826D57F2CEAC (resized).jpeg955CFCA0-3DF4-4F07-A7AB-826D57F2CEAC (resized).jpegE981640E-10FE-4FB2-8C4F-BAB3173CF5BA (resized).jpegE981640E-10FE-4FB2-8C4F-BAB3173CF5BA (resized).jpegEF622274-FEDE-4ED1-BA6E-344D3C3A6AD5 (resized).jpegEF622274-FEDE-4ED1-BA6E-344D3C3A6AD5 (resized).jpeg
#11873 2 years ago
Quoted from Premier:

Tilt graphics just got them
[quoted image]

Nice just ordered some last night

#11880 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Funny, she kind of has that "You'd better not post that photo on the internet!" look on her face.

Lol yup.I think she was pissed I was with the game all weekend

#11882 2 years ago

I am looking to upgrade my speakers
In the past,I’ve usually just grabbed some pinball pro as I don’t have enough experience to have a preferred supplier

I am looking for opinions on what has made a impact on other owners Getaway

Been hearing a lot about Pinsound speakers

Thanks

#11889 2 years ago
Quoted from Premier:

Just installed what do you think?
[quoted image]

I like it man makes it yours

2 months later
#12094 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Waiting for the board to arrive from the board fixer and some parts to arrive from the usa.
[quoted image]

Beautiful

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 20.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spacemanratso09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin?tu=Spacemanratso09 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.