• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shooter repair4 (resized).jpg
shooter repair3 (resized).jpg
Shooter repair2a (resized).png
Shooter repair1 (resized).jpg
Disappearing post fix4 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix3 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix2 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix1 (resized).jpeg
HSIIclear (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Shooter rod (resized).jpg
DSC06633 (resized).JPG
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
PXL_20240408_220306294 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240408_220311370 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nutty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9942 4 years ago

I fixed mine with Meccano

photo_7088939675438883844 (resized).jpgphoto_7088939675438883844 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#9972 4 years ago

Just throwing this out there to anyone with good up to date electronics experience.
I am working on a mod for my Getaway to using addressable 2812 Led rings 3 x 70mm for the bumper caps and 2 x 90mm rings for behind the speaker grills, the leds will be driven by a Arduino. I am researching the best way for the game to interact with the Arduino. So because I am a bit old school with electronics I was thinking to put 6v AC relays across the traffic lights connections removing the bulbs to keep current down. The relays will send high/low signal to the arduino and also light the original traffic light bulbs the arduino will change the ring colours to match the traffic lights, also a relay on the top light to strobe the rings red and blue to match police lights.
Are relays the best way to go ?

I want to advance on from this to interact to Multiball, Jackpot & Redline Mania etc.
20191107_194012 (resized).jpg20191107_194012 (resized).jpg20191107_200859 (resized).jpg20191107_200859 (resized).jpg20191107_201404 (resized).jpg20191107_201404 (resized).jpg20191107_203328 (resized).jpg20191107_203328 (resized).jpg20191113_195034 (resized).jpg20191113_195034 (resized).jpg
photo_5792814484576256525 (resized).jpgphoto_5792814484576256525 (resized).jpgphoto_2645234887990155805 (resized).jpgphoto_2645234887990155805 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#10001 4 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Hi guys, just joined the club and just found this forum today. Thanks for all of the LED ideas and mods (my wallet doesn't thank you).
One thing I am looking for that I cannot find is this Williams Speaker Panel Grill, can they be purchased? Mine looks rusty and doesn't have the Williams logo.
Dave[quoted image]

It may be easier to find a printers to get some vinyl cut as a mask then respray yours.

#10007 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Today's Initial Mountain Order Update
All of the mountains are painted and clear coated. Just waiting for paint to dry for a few hours, then I'll install lighting and they are ready to ship as soon as the clear plastics arrive. FYI, clear is still wet in these photos, but will dry to a satin finish.[quoted image][quoted image]

Are these still available @mr_tantrum, any idea about shipping to the UK ?

9 months later
#10742 3 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

reassembling my game, found this part
is it part of The Getaway ? if so where does it go?[quoted image]

It's the bracket that holds the traffic light.

3 weeks later
#10766 3 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

I'm joining the club very soon (hopefully, anyway.. I agreed to a trade) and just figured I'd see what kind of opinions there would be on how to best hide this? I was thinking maybe a slightly oversized barcode, laminated, to cover the majority of it at least? Really it is what it is, but I'd prefer to hide it as best I can. Can't wait to officially be in the club!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I would take a high res picture of the damaged area and get someone who is good with Photoshop to print a cleaned up vinyl from the picture to overlay. I have done this on several damaged areas on Funhouse which has single balloons everywhere on the playfield I just had vinyl's made from pictures of the same balloons and stuck them over the damaged areas you cannot tell the difference.

1 week later
#10780 3 years ago

I ended up pulling the batteries and setting it back up again. Immediately gave a shifter error after I set the date, but once I played a game that too was gone. No errors now...?
//Edit
Nevermind, it's back already. Bleh.

Ive had a shifter error on and off for over 15 years of owning the machine, it always works though

#10786 3 years ago

That was touch and go for a bit. She's up and running again though.
[quoted image]

You have a High Speed too, my first favourite pinball in the 80`s. I bought the Getaway 2 by mistake thought is was the original however never going to sell. Im always on the lookout for the first edition in the UK.

#10789 3 years ago

Huh? How does this happen?

....... Mr_Tantrum I was 16 - 18 when I played the High Speed and I was 35 when I bought the Getaway so I sort of forgot what is was called 100% just remember the theme and the Mars Lamp, bought my Getaway on Ebay for £600.00 very cheap compared to now.

#10798 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Definitely my style of caps for this game too. I've had the R/Y/G but now I have more of a blue thing going with my Getaway, so I've gone with the DE blue faceted caps (I do have blue brightcaps on my game now, just not in this pic).

So they are called DE faceted caps I did wonder where to get them. Can you get those in clear or frosted ? My bumpers change colour to the same as the traffic light.

.... found them

https://pu-parts.com/data-east-sega-stern-pop-bumper-caps_5

so they fit the Getaway ok ?

#10803 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Yes, these are the Data East style caps. They only come in translucent (clear, red, yellow, green, blue). Yes, they fit perfectly on Williams games.

Ordered some clear ones thanks, surprisingly cheaper to order at marcospecialties.com instead in E.U

1 month later
#10834 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Definitely my style of caps for this game too. I've had the R/Y/G but now I have more of a blue thing going with my Getaway, so I've gone with the DE blue faceted caps (I do have blue brightcaps on my game now, just not in this pic).

Currently working with another pinsider on pop bumper with W2812B LEDs, these will change colour with the traffic light and strobe blue/red when Mars lamp is on. Ive designed the pop bumper PCB with 60mm diameter LEDs to fit inside clear DE caps. Will be adding 2812 speaker LEDs also.

photo_6976161313824485051 (resized).jpgphoto_6976161313824485051 (resized).jpgphoto_8825538619139452277 (resized).jpgphoto_8825538619139452277 (resized).jpg

#10839 3 years ago

So I have been on this on and off for about a year, currently I use opto isolators from the lamp matrix to make the colours change from the Traffic light using an Arduino the code which was written by a programmer in the UK was done because the lamp matrix are electrical pulses not a high / low signal so the Arduino code has to compensate for this. The code is closed off so no modifications and currently does not do the Mars Lamp trick.

The Pop bumper 2812B PCBs are a new design of mine for 70mm diameter LEDs for Williams caps & 60mm for the DE caps as I don't like gluing the normal rings into the caps.

I run a Jamma PSU 12v & 5v in the Pinball to run any MODs. Pin2DMD etc so the LEDs run from the Jamma 5v PSU the 6Vac is disconnected and cannot be used. I send a data line through the pop bumper assembly and pick the power up from now the 5v bulb holder.

The main change which has yet to be fitted to my machine is someone else's design of a board that reads the WPC Bus and sends codes to the Arduino.

These codes are triggered by the lamp matrix, solenoids & flashers and because there are from the WPC bus it means no more pulsing of the signal, this makes the Arduino code easier to create and really can run any mods that need interaction with the machine like speaker LEDs etc.

#10840 3 years ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

Hmm...that might be interesting. I'm using high speed pop bumper caps on mine and they're still my favorite so far. Light changing ones might be neat - though I worry a bit bright. With that much light do you think a frosted bumper cap might diffuse it well?

I have experimented with using window frosting paint in the caps, this works well but of course I can lower the brightness of the LEDs as they are 2812B.

I have got 6 white LEDs on the bottom as well to light the table.

#10841 3 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

I would LOVE to see this when you're finished. As a half step in that direction, have you considered just red (or just blue) for normal mode, and then a flashing red/blue when the mars lamp is going? That would be a little smaller pill to swallow...

I should have this finished in about 2 weeks, waiting for some more PCBs from China. The colours and patterns can be changed by the Arduino code.

2 months later
#10969 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

It sounds like this is what it must be. My game does have LED's, and I thought I had bought the non-ghosting ones, but it's entirely possible I didn't really know what I was choosing when I got them. Or it could be that a couple odd bulbs here and there got into my swap out pile.
This ghosting concept is basically where an LED will light up with just a small amount of power getting to it? And then the non-ghosting bulbs don't change the power coming to the socket, but simply don't come on unless a certain minimum power level is reached? Is that about how it is?

I had non-ghosting LEDs in mine which made no difference so I got the Patched Rom works perfectly with that installed.

#11001 3 years ago
Quoted from THJM:

I posted this in the DMD Tech forum but thought I would ask here as well since people here are so knowledgeable.
My J120 connector on my Road Show PDB has burnt as you can see in the picture. I will get an 11 pin header and resolder onto the board but for the connector should I replace it with the same thing or should I put in a Molex connector?
Or should I just get this Marco Specialties GI Update Cable Kit for WMS WPC Games? You can see it in the picture and the description is below. Seems a bit expensive at $40 but since it is a pre-done molex perhaps it is worth it.
Thanks in advance.
GI UPDATE CABLE KIT FOR WMS WPC GAMES
#H-GIUPDATE-WPC
General illumination update cable kit for Williams WPC System games. Includes keyed male and female connectors.
Replacement parts for burnt connectors on WPC games. Replaces Playfield and Insert cables at J120 and J121.
Kit includes:
Update cable with Molex Trifurcon™ pins
Keyed 11 pin .156 inch spacing header
12 pin Molex .062 inch diameter standard plug and crimping pins
Cable ties
**INSTALLATION NOTES:
Additional tools required! Barrel crimp tool and soldering iron needed.
Replace header on PCB.
Cut back burnt playfield or backbox cable, strip wires and crimp on new pins, insert wires into connector to match mating connector on update cable.
Reference:
H-GIUPDATE-WPC

I had this problem on my Getaway so I just bought a new header and re-crimped on original cables. Never changed the motherboard header as it didn't look burnt and I use LEDs now so the current draw would be much less. This has been fine for the last 5 Years.

#11031 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

I just picked up a Getaway and upon playing it a few times I realized it has a lamp matrix issue.
When playing, the left lock insert and left freeway insert are always on. The right lock insert never lights up. The 5 freeway inserts never light up either.
Any advice with where to start this troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated.
When in Single Lamp Test:
Freeway 1mil - insert doesn’t work
Freeway 2mil - insert doesn’t work
Freeway 3mil - insert doesn’t work
Freeway 4mil - insert doesn’t work
Freeway 5mil - insert doesn’t work
Lock (2) - only lites left orbit lock insert
Get Away - lites both orbit RPM inserts
Speed Millions - lites left freeway insert as well
Super Jackpot - lites left lock insert as well
Video Mode - lites both orbit RPM inserts as well
Burn Rubber - lites left freeway insert as well
Extra Ball - lites left lock insert as well
Bottom Red - lites both orbit RPMs as well
Bottom Yellow - lites left freeway insert as well
Bottom Green - lites left lock insert as well
Tach 14 - lites both RPM inserts as well
Tach 15 - lites left freeway insert as well
Shift - lites left lock as well
Supercharger - lites both orbit RPM inserts as well
Redline Mania - lites left freeway insert as well
Credit Button - lites left lock insert as well
1st Gear - lites both orbit RPM inserts as well
2nd Gear - lites left freeway insert as well
3rd gear - lites left lock insert as well
Tach 6 - lites both orbit RPM inserts as well
Tach 7 - lites left freeway insert as well
Tach 8 - lites left lock insert as well

http://www.iobium.com/Tech%20Templates/Getaway-tech.pdf

4 weeks later
#11113 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

I just installed a pinduino, BUT not with the lightstrip which is sold with it. It is too wide and does not provide sufficient clearance. I stead I ordered a slm one to give more space.
It is WS2812B, 60 LED/m, 5V, 3 pad, 4mm
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/4000982748876.html
Works VERY well. I recommend to get this in stead. See the photo for why.
[quoted image]

That a great idea I use the wide one and it just clears by a hairs width.

I have extended the kit into the supercharger I have it plugged into the 2nd port on the Pinduino.

I will be starting a thread in the next month to show my progress with LED overload on my Getaway, pop rings changing colour with the traffic lights 2812B supercharger sign and speakers etc
20201221_210245 (resized).jpg20201221_210245 (resized).jpg20210228_193552 (resized).jpg20210228_193552 (resized).jpg

20210228_194106 (resized).jpg20210228_194106 (resized).jpg20210304_210710 (resized).jpg20210304_210710 (resized).jpg

#11115 3 years ago

Currently I have modified your code on the Pinduino what you can see in the image is the Sparkle in a burnt orange colour. I was contemplating having the flaps image put onto the frosting 2/3 open.

I think what you are suggesting is possible, I use a dedicated PCB that reads all the flashers, solenoids and Inserts that sends signals to a Arduino so I do not use the pinduino board just the nano from it (On the left in the image), the other piggy backed board is a Canbed/Arduino combo.
The Ardunio being controlled from the rev counter inserts could run a stepper motor to open the flaps, sounds a lot of work though .

I currently mirror the rev inserts into the Speaker LED rings.

20210112_214445 (resized).jpg20210112_214445 (resized).jpg
#11116 3 years ago

This is the Rev counter in the Speakers, the rotation is wrong but this was just a test.

Got some new PCBs for the speakers with proper rotation for the LEDs.
The 3 extra LEDs are the shift gear.

20210304_232906 (resized).jpg20210304_232906 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#11138 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

lol stop, its going to drive me crazy! At least its not a 2014 Ferrari in rural Kansas like that horrendous alternate translite (see post #2)

I have that translite installed

2 weeks later
#11221 3 years ago

Has anyone mapped/made a list The Getaway sounds in pinsound so they can be identified easier as in.

touch_long = Left Slingshot
Electic_touch = Pop Bumper

....... and so on ?

I am in the middle of a Dance/Trance/House music orchestrion and I want to change all of the sound effects pretty much.

Also I have used some of the downloaded orchestrions Mr_Tantrum techno for example (there is a theme here for the music I want on the machine) but the car exploding sound seems to be missing on the video mode when you crash but I believe the sound is in the files ok.

1 month later
#11369 2 years ago
Quoted from vandergugten:

Picture shows the "Ramp Lifting Mechanism Assembly" (the up/down or lock ramp), as viewed from the back on my Getaway.
Can someone confirm that the "pin" mounts inside the ramp (as pictured) and not below it? In my case, the pin was below the ramp causing it to "bind" in the up position and not flush with the playfield in the down position.
[quoted image]

I just changed my ramp about 2 weeks ago, definitely a pin not a threaded bolt but also make sure well lubed as mine was sticking after replacement.

1 year later
#12521 1 year ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

Mr_Tantrum,
I'm loving your new look! Are you still gonna install side art blades? Every time I lift my pf I imagine how super-careful one must be to avoid damaging them (which is why I don't have them). I don't know when side art blades first became popular on pins, but I doubt if Williams gave any thought to them in the Getaway design. Newer pins have more open space between outer edge of pf and inside of cabinet wall.

On this note, do you have to remove the playfield to install side art ?

3 months later
#12773 1 year ago

Can anyone tell me the imperial thread of the 4 screws that hold the rear section of the supercharger down.

#12788 1 year ago

Just for some feedback, I am working on a couple of mods at the moment.

One of which is replacing the rotating dome insides with 12 cob LEDs panels rotating in turn, I hate the grind noise of the light as it seems no matter how loud the machine you can still hear it ..... on mine you can anyway.

What do owners think would you change it for a silent unit or would you stick with the original. I am not a big fan of adding extra lights either so I wont be adding a full size light rig on 4 x 4 blocks of wood any time soon like in the earlier piccy in the forum

2 months later
#13075 10 months ago

Hey Everyone,

For those who are interested, I have been working on some mods for my Getaway about 90% there with the SuperCharger, still working on the Orchestration plan to change 100% of the sound effects, Music etc. The SuperCharger is servo controlled 3D printed, flame effect LEDs with full brightness pulse on flash.

The LED loop is not a Pinduino it is controlled by the SuperCharger and is 126 COB LED 5mm strip. Custom DMD/Speaker Panel with 5" Speakers and LEDs which is work in progress.

The POPs colours match the traffic light status colour.

I Plan to add Sound to SuperCharger control with stumblor Pinpoint Board at a later date.

#13078 10 months ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Full credit where credit is due, this is brilliant work, my compliments!
Its definitely not for me though... The LED strip is too distracting, that "broken record" EDM noise would drive me nuts in about 3 minutes.
Being an extreme exotic car enthusiast, the air scoop thing in my game has been as de-emphasized as possible, because a blower scoop on a Diablo is an absolute abomination.

Yeah didnt think the EDM would be everyone's choice, Growing up in the 90s in the UK it was what I got hooked on. I didnt want to create just different known songs playing, just develop it from samples with similar BPM. I did think some of the samples may be too repetitive but listening to the Original sound tracks they are looped quite a lot also.

The LED loop of course can be changed so it is off (No Sparkle) and just does a loop when the ball goes round.

I do not think the Video does it 100% justice seems too much glare on the LEDs when in fact they are quite toned down. The loop background red is hardly lit about 10% but it looks much brighter on the video.

#13080 10 months ago
Quoted from Weese8015:

Hello group, just found this thread.
Recently purchase Getaway and came across a problem with only half the GI lights working and the "special" large bulbs stopped working as well. Any help suggestions on how to fix this issue?
Thank you in advance

The Gi could be the connector burnt, mine was. Connectors J120 and J121 are for the GI to the playfield and backbox

#13087 10 months ago

I have had a couple of DMs on the SuperCharger here is a close up.

3 months later
#13270 7 months ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Tbh.. I make all my mixes for myself.. I post it for those that may find it interesting, and for those that may want another option to use with their Pinsound. if not, no biggie. Nobody is paying me to do it a certain way so I don’t really have the desire to make something I wouldn’t want to use on my own machine, especially with how long and tedious the process can take to do it right if that makes sense.

Be really interesting to see what you produce, I am currently replacing 99% of the sound effects and 100% of the Music on mine using samples etc rather than music tracks.

I normally choose EDM, Trance, House music etc.

1 week later
#13318 6 months ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

Hi all, new owner! Looking for 3 plastics, let me know. Thanks

I Used Meccano on mine, do not think it looks out of place. Its never going to break anyway.
photo_7088939675438883844 (resized).jpgphoto_7088939675438883844 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#13469 4 months ago
Quoted from KenM:

Hey, thanks for all the detail. Balls are new, game is level and at 6.5°. My diverter appears to be tight and the ball guide it opens to is also tight. My next move is to re-rivet the upper diverter part and remove the flat head screw. I doubt this will speed it up by 50 but it can't hurt.

My diverter moves quite a bit when the ball hits it but I still get between 89 - 100. I get your speed when I turn one of the mags off.

How did you get the diverter to be so stable mine has always moved from day one in 19yrs of owning the game ?

#13488 4 months ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

I'd test that R20, it looks melted, also that section looks rough

yep R20 def looks unhappy.

#13519 4 months ago
Quoted from DystopicPinball:

please check on www.dystopicpinball.com

I quite like the supercharger mod also, if you don`t mind me asking what paint did you use to get the chome effect on the MOD ?

#13522 4 months ago

Thanks DystopicPinball I will give this a go on my SuperCharger Mod, I have tried loads of different paints to get a good chrome effect with little success, just can`t get a good reflection.

#13527 3 months ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Dude, that's CRAZY! Also are you running a PinSound in your Getaway? The music sounds awesome.
Chris

Yep using Pinsound, the music is made up from samples rather than chart music etc, needs the sound levels adjusting a bit but almost there. Changed lots of the sound effects also.

There`s some more videos here.

https://www.youtube.com/@philnutman5902

I think if anyone has a Getaway and likes modding a Pinsound must be the 1st choice.

#13566 3 months ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Not to disagree, but it actually SHOULD do that. And I mean, any switch you have not activated in 30 games or about 100 balls is supposed to throw up the credit dot. Every game does that, not just the Getaway.

From time to time I get shifter error on startup, always works up or down in the 20yrs of owning the game.

#13578 3 months ago

my ramp flap was missing for years, I didn't know it was supposed to have one. The ball still made it up the ramp, I since found and fitted an entire ramp and flap i found on ebay.

#13583 3 months ago

Can anyone please identify the post number in the circled first image, mine has a 10/32 bottom thread on a nut (a T Nut will not fit) I was struggling a bit to fit some 3mm thick plastic protectors. Others have had no issues but my post threads on top seem short.

POST2 (resized).JPGPOST2 (resized).JPG

This is mine.

photo_870462561769426944 (resized).jpgphoto_870462561769426944 (resized).jpg

This is others after fitting loads of thread left over.

posts (resized).JPGposts (resized).JPG

And here is an example when they are fitted, IMO looks great.

photo_8423414452753957522 (resized).jpgphoto_8423414452753957522 (resized).jpg7F7C866A-628F-4524-8221-6115F45AC06A (resized).jpeg7F7C866A-628F-4524-8221-6115F45AC06A (resized).jpeg

#13586 3 months ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

Here's a pic of the owners manual page which shows post numbers - I hope this helps. My game has a few large washers beneath plastics (which serve as protectors) and uses nylock nuts to hold down many of the plastics on threaded posts, and the nut just barely screws onto the post. If the nylon part of the nut screws onto one or two of the post's threads (like it does on my game) you should be ok - none of these nuts have loosened on my game.
[quoted image]

Thanks golfergordy but this is a real head scratcher as I have ordered both new 02-4423 02-4423-1 which are the 2 posts with a double rubber guide and the top thread is nothing like as long as the one in the first picture I posted. I have had the same issue with a couple of other posts around the tunnel eject area. The problem is on that particular post you have the green protector then the plate then the supercharger stand then the nut and it just does not fit. I have had reports though from other users of the plastic protectors that the post was not changed.

This is the first picture I am taking about I think on a phone they come up in a different order. The "Thumb" pic is my post with no room on top to bolt down the supercharger stand.

POST2 (resized).JPGPOST2 (resized).JPG

#13600 3 months ago

Thanks Kobaja That explains a lot I only got 2-4423 on ordering with the shorter thread.

#13601 3 months ago

Thanks Kobaja That explains a lot some previous owner must have fitted a 2-4423 not the 2-4423-1. I only got 2-4423 on ordering with the same shorter thread.

1 month later
#13685 71 days ago

Reference the supercharger support, thanks for the link Kobaja , I got a drawing from the guy and a mate made some for me at work from stainless.

Capture2 (resized).JPGCapture2 (resized).JPG
1 month later
#13713 33 days ago
Quoted from yobrewster:

I created an editor that allows you to link dmd frames to videos, pictures, or external devices. Check out my site at mediapinball.com for more info.

This is a great mod, I was looking into replacing the backglass with a screen for this but the videos put me off a bit because of the Ferrari and if I can remember I think some of the chase clips were of a Red Subaru. The graphic popups I think were are great, change gear, red line mania etc.

Perhaps if there is a clever video editor out there they could use some clips from Youtube for a Lamborghini.

#13715 32 days ago

Ah .... I always thought it was a Countach on a Getaway but now you have shown me the difference ....

#13718 32 days ago
Quoted from yobrewster:

Added a mini display to my Getaway with videos and sound synced to my dmd.
[quoted image]

Need for Speed game could be a good source of footage for a Lamborghini Diablo, I think this shot is from NFS ??
Screenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt_la_canyons_15-4-120-14-24-33 (resized).jpgScreenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt_la_canyons_15-4-120-14-24-33 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#13745 17 days ago

I recommend the mountain from Mr_Tantrum looks the most realistic IMO, words cannot describe the Pinball Centre one

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 40.00
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nutty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin?tq=&tu=nutty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.