Just finishing up a total re-build of a nice, but very neglected (dirty) Getaway. Have a few things to finish up, but played my first game last night and had a blast. I still need to get the coin door from powdercoat and install my new ROM's and color DMD. Hope to get everything done late next week, and will post some pics of the finished product. No mods...just went back stock for now and then will add some things I am sure. So far:
1. Stripped, repaired and re-finished cabinet
2. Flowed all board connections / Replaced all burned Molex connectors
3. Replaced all back-box light sockets
4. Replaced Speakers
5. Completely stripped playfield and repaired and clear-coated saucer hole edges.
6. Sanded and re-cleared shooter lane
7. Re-built Pop Bumbers
8. Replaced all coil springs and sleeves
9. Replaced flipper bats and mechs
10. Installed cliffy's
11. Repaired ball trough (previous parts held by silicone caulk)
12. New ramp flaps
13. cleaned optos and adjusted diverter
14. New ramp decals
15. Complete new plastic kit (CPR)
16. Cleaned and leveled all inserts
17. Installed all LED's
18. cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned again...then triple waxed.
19. Fixed holes drilled in apron and powdercoated
20. Powdercoat coin door (Pick up next week)
21. Added red painted legs (Pinball life has them and are a great addition and match well)
22. Replaced a lot of odds and ends such as plungers, etc.
Anyone know of any known issues that I might have missed? Love this game! lol