• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shooter repair4 (resized).jpg
shooter repair3 (resized).jpg
Shooter repair2a (resized).png
Shooter repair1 (resized).jpg
Disappearing post fix4 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix3 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix2 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix1 (resized).jpeg
HSIIclear (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Shooter rod (resized).jpg
DSC06633 (resized).JPG
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
PXL_20240408_220306294 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240408_220311370 (resized).jpg
There are 13,811 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 277.
#10801 3 years ago

Yeah they're technically DE caps. Standard on almost all of their games. But they fit Williams just fine.

#10802 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

You're right. I forgot that the one POT controls the outer LEDs (top & bottom), and the other controls the center LED sensitivity. I usually set mine at about half brightness, and I do always color match to my caps which I have found looks best.
I have these installed on my Getaway and red ones on my AFMr LE - I really like how they look and react.

Yep, and that react function is busted on my red one so I either have them all set to react and just accept that red never does it or leave react off on all and have centers on always. I think it's a bit overkill having the centers on full-time but I haven't ordered replacements yet. I was really hoping PBL would restock the yellow caps again after I bought their last two. Alas, it doesn't seem they're coming back. Not that they're not available through many other shops...

I love those bulbs. They're such a nice mod on just about anything early-80s and newer.

#10803 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Yes, these are the Data East style caps. They only come in translucent (clear, red, yellow, green, blue). Yes, they fit perfectly on Williams games.

Ordered some clear ones thanks, surprisingly cheaper to order at marcospecialties.com instead in E.U

#10804 3 years ago

I don’t see this in the plastic set. Is the custom made?

FE903F0A-95C7-4C25-A21D-173777C81223 (resized).jpegFE903F0A-95C7-4C25-A21D-173777C81223 (resized).jpeg
#10805 3 years ago
Quoted from pindel:

I don’t see this in the plastic set. Is the custom made?

Yes, sir. You can PM me if interested. BTW, my original post shows the decal on top, but I now make them with reverse decals applied to the underside to better match the look of the OEM plastics.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin/page/70#post-3415047

#10806 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well, I just dropped my 14th Getaway orchestration on the PinSound Community Forum site, and it is awaiting approval. I call this one '80s MTV, as it features songs from the period that had fairly popular music videos (at least once I liked). The main song is Power Station's "Get It On", but features all of these artists/songs:
Dire Straits - Money for Nothing
Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
Flock of Seagulls - I Ran
Greg Kihn - Jeopardy
Huey Lewis & The News - Heart and Soul
J Geils Band - Centerfold
Joan Jett - I Love Rock N' Roll
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
Modern English - I Melt With You
Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
Power Station - Get It On
Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me
Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Be on the lookout, and I'll try to post when I see that it is available.

My latest PinSound orchestration for Getaway (version 14) is now available for download: http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/329-getawayhs2-v14_80smtv_customcallouts_mrtantrum

What's next . . . might be time for someone to do a Van Halen orchestration.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#10807 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

A forum member in the german forum is contemplating re-creating the double bumper post that holds the supercharger, part no. 02-4423-1, which has been unobtainium for quite some time.
He'll make it from stainless steel, and possily reinforce the upper threading, so it doesn't break as easily as the original.
You can express your interest here: https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/threads/getaway-post-02-4423-1.222395/
I can help out with the international shipping.[quoted image]

Stainless steel.

Eur 15, plus eur 4 shipping by unregistered letter on buyers risk. Or eur 37 shipping for bulk to usa and then redistribution.
Only 13 slots left.

Mr_Tantrum what do you think?
088cc725820a87a81d073d8be1341d060a0e77f5.png (resized).png088cc725820a87a81d073d8be1341d060a0e77f5.png (resized).png

#10808 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Stainless steel.
Eur 18, plus eur 4 shipping by unregistered letter on buyers risk. Or eur 37 shipping for bulk to usa and then redistribution.
Only 13 slots left.
mr_tantrum what do you think?
[quoted image]

Well done.

#10809 3 years ago

It's a longshot but does anyone make a decal for the orange ring around the "Drive Again" insert? I'm picking up a getaway and it has a small chip there. Figure I should look for a decal before working on color matching that orange.

#10810 3 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

It's a longshot but does anyone make a decal for the orange ring around the "Drive Again" insert? I'm picking up a getaway and it has a small chip there. Figure I should look for a decal before working on color matching that orange.

That orange will be impossible to match via a printer (laser or inkjet) due to the limited color gamut of CMYK & CMYK+ print technologies. However, you can nail it with paint. Here is where I documented my playfield repairs: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinside-touch-up-paint-color-thread#post-4826449

#10811 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

My latest PinSound orchestration for Getaway (version 14) is now available for download: http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/329-getawayhs2-v14_80smtv_customcallouts_mrtantrum

What's next . . . might be time for someone to do a Van Halen orchestration.
[quoted image]

I put a Van Halen orchestration together awhile ago but never got around to testing it in the pin, and I know the volume levels of the music will have to get punched up a little. If no one else does one, maybe I'll resurrect the one I have.

#10812 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Stainless steel.

Eur 15, plus eur 4 shipping by unregistered letter on buyers risk. Or eur 37 shipping for bulk to usa and then redistribution.
Only 13 slots left.

Batch will be done on Friday. Only one run of 15 pieces. 11 still available.
I'm not the one selling them, but I bought one.

The seller ist this guy in the German forum.
https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/members/buschtaxi.28583/

German engineered so to speak.

IMG-20201013-WA0000 (resized).jpgIMG-20201013-WA0000 (resized).jpg
#10813 3 years ago

So... When there is only one ball left to put in the launch lane.... sometimes It will eject the ball and it will bounce right back into the hole. I have to shake the machine exactly right to get it to sit in the launch lane to shoot out.

It ruins multiball when it happens. It ruins the game if you have 2 locked and it won't eject correctly bc it releases your balls.

Any suggestions?

#10814 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Stainless steel.
Only 13 slots left.
mr_tantrum what do you think?
[quoted image]

So what's the process for buying this? Message the person on flippermarket? I'd like to buy at least one just in case.

#10815 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Batch will be done on Friday. Only one run of 15 pieces. 11 still available.
I'm not the one selling them, but I bought one.
The seller ist this guy in the German forum.
https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/members/buschtaxi.28583/
German engineered so to speak.[quoted image]

Could you post a photo of where exactly this piece goes. Thanks.

#10816 3 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

So... When there is only one ball left to put in the launch lane.... sometimes It will eject the ball and it will bounce right back into the hole. I have to shake the machine exactly right to get it to sit in the launch lane to shoot out.
It ruins multiball when it happens. It ruins the game if you have 2 locked and it won't eject correctly bc it releases your balls.
Any suggestions?

I had this problem with mine. I just had to bend the little metal flap down a bit on the exit of the trough. Changed the trajectory and kept the balls from bouncing right back in.

Good luck,
Jeff

#10817 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

It is the post holding the supercharger ramp in front over the 3 bank.

#10818 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Quite common for this to break (mine was broken when I bought the pin), and hasn’t been a replacement for years. Most of us end up replacing with an alternative DIY, so nice that these are available for people.

#10819 3 years ago

Decided to go back to original speakers from Pinsound connection. I assume one of the three wires is a ground? Can someone post a photo of the original speaker wiring. Any easy way to determine the ground wire? Thanks for the help!

462E1CDC-5AA7-4031-911E-84752937D102 (resized).jpeg462E1CDC-5AA7-4031-911E-84752937D102 (resized).jpeg
#10820 3 years ago

Here are some photos of how the original speakers are attached. The woofer won’t work unless they are connected in this sequence.

Do I need the blue resister(?) on the right side speaker? What is this used for? Thanks again.

71E14117-E40F-4DC2-BBB3-4C581FBCC0C1 (resized).png71E14117-E40F-4DC2-BBB3-4C581FBCC0C1 (resized).pngBD6F021A-EF32-48EA-B984-110D63D791BD (resized).pngBD6F021A-EF32-48EA-B984-110D63D791BD (resized).png
1 week later
#10821 3 years ago

#10822 3 years ago

Hi, I am working on an alternative speaker panel which can be illuminated.
Therefore I have redrawn the complete panel by hand. What do you think of
the translite + speakerpanel combo?

The_Getaway_Preview_Grau_dunkler_dunkel_Muster_01_ (resized).jpgThe_Getaway_Preview_Grau_dunkler_dunkel_Muster_01_ (resized).jpgThe_Getaway_Preview_Grau_dunkler_dunkel_Muster_01_A (resized).jpgThe_Getaway_Preview_Grau_dunkler_dunkel_Muster_01_A (resized).jpg
#10823 3 years ago
Quoted from sebo:

speakerpanel

the grey pattern shows where the individual patterns were stiched together. That would need to be fixed. Otherwise awesome!!!

#10824 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

the grey pattern shows where the individual patterns were stiched together. That would need to be fixed. Otherwise awesome!!!

yep i agree! use the clone tool to add some randomness into the background pattern and it will be perfect.

#10825 3 years ago

If using Photoshop, you should also try utilizing the random fill function when filling with pattern.

#10826 3 years ago

Well... I got my Holy Grail pin on Wednesday. A really nice Getaway. Soooo many memories of playing this as a kid. Love this game.

I bought it from fellow Pinside member here PinballJAH (Jim). He took really good care of it and really, really went out of his way to make sure I was taken care of too. Wrapped it all up super well so that when I got to his place to pick it up, it was ready to go. The machine has a PIN2DMD colour display, Flipper Fidelity speakers up top, pretty much perfect backglass, tons of little cool decals in places around the playfield, good quality bright LED's everywhere, a toy car up on the side along with a Donut Heaven mod.

The game plays as it should. A couple little things I'm working on. The right slingshot plunger had the little plastic linkage break off, so a new one of those will go in. I'll freshen up all three flippers with the standard rebuild kit as well.

There is one issue I wanted to ask the group though. A portion of the shifter assembly needs attention. It was working ok, and still does (electrically), but the little plastic/rubber shift boot (shoulder) thingy that slides over the shaft of the shifter and is what the shaft pivots on has one side crumbled away. I took some pics after I got it apart.

You can see how this part, which isn't hard plastic, but isn't soft rubber either (almost like the material they make hockey pucks out of?... hey, I'm Canadian, where do you expect my comparisons to come from??? lol). The little round extensions on each side are meant to exactly fit in the corresponding holes on the sides of the metal bracket, and then once it's all tightened back together, when you pull up or push down on the shifter handle, the opposite end of the shaft clicks the upper or lower switch.

It won't do this if it can't pivot. The DMD said Shifter Error initially, as I think when it starts up, if one of those switches is closed, it knows something is wrong.

So, two questions:

- Does anyone offer replacements for this little part?

- Has anyone MacGyver'ed a solution of their own to fix what is there without replacing everything?

I am thinking it could be any number of ideas that basically just allow it to pivot again. That collar thing just slides on, and I could drill a small hole through the broken side so that a washer or bolt or portion of a coil sleeve maybe could go in it's place. Just wondering what you all think?

IMG_2376 (resized).JPGIMG_2376 (resized).JPGIMG_2389 (resized).JPGIMG_2389 (resized).JPGIMG_2390 (resized).JPGIMG_2390 (resized).JPGIMG_2391 (resized).JPGIMG_2391 (resized).JPGIMG_2392 (resized).JPGIMG_2392 (resized).JPG
#10827 3 years ago

First of all, congrats. pinballjah is a great guy, and quite active here on Pinside. As it relates to the shifter part, I actually designed a 3D printed version for a custom shifter I made. I’d have to do a little redesign for it to work with the original rod, but PM me and we can discuss.

#10828 3 years ago

The shifter error is common even on a completely working machine. If you tend to only shift the same way each time(up everytime for example), it raises an error until it sees the other switch pushed. Usually just pushing it up and down will resolve the error. If the ball launches when you shift up or down, you may be chasing a non-issue.

#10829 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Well... I got my Holy Grail pin on Wednesday. A really nice Getaway. Soooo many memories of playing this as a kid. Love this game.
I bought it from fellow Pinside member here PinballJAH (Jim). He took really good care of it and really, really went out of his way to make sure I was taken care of too. Wrapped it all up super well so that when I got to his place to pick it up, it was ready to go. The machine has a PIN2DMD colour display, Flipper Fidelity speakers up top, pretty much perfect backglass, tons of little cool decals in places around the playfield, good quality bright LED's everywhere, a toy car up on the side along with a Donut Heaven mod.
The game plays as it should. A couple little things I'm working on. The right slingshot plunger had the little plastic linkage break off, so a new one of those will go in. I'll freshen up all three flippers with the standard rebuild kit as well.
There is one issue I wanted to ask the group though. A portion of the shifter assembly needs attention. It was working ok, and still does (electrically), but the little plastic/rubber shift boot (shoulder) thingy that slides over the shaft of the shifter and is what the shaft pivots on has one side crumbled away. I took some pics after I got it apart.
You can see how this part, which isn't hard plastic, but isn't soft rubber either (almost like the material they make hockey pucks out of?... hey, I'm Canadian, where do you expect my comparisons to come from??? lol). The little round extensions on each side are meant to exactly fit in the corresponding holes on the sides of the metal bracket, and then once it's all tightened back together, when you pull up or push down on the shifter handle, the opposite end of the shaft clicks the upper or lower switch.
It won't do this if it can't pivot. The DMD said Shifter Error initially, as I think when it starts up, if one of those switches is closed, it knows something is wrong.
So, two questions:
- Does anyone offer replacements for this little part?
- Has anyone MacGyver'ed a solution of their own to fix what is there without replacing everything?
I am thinking it could be any number of ideas that basically just allow it to pivot again. That collar thing just slides on, and I could drill a small hole through the broken side so that a washer or bolt or portion of a coil sleeve maybe could go in it's place. Just wondering what you all think?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Glad you are enjoying the game. I have never seen a shifter error before. You definitely have a knack for pinballs, having already taken this assembly apart. Most if not all of the decals came from Mr_Tantrum, if you want to add anymore. He has a lot to choose from including an updated stop light and a real mountain mod. Sorry to see this game go from my collection.

#10830 3 years ago
Quoted from alexred:

The shifter error is common even on a completely working machine. If you tend to only shift the same way each time(up everytime for example), it raises an error until it sees the other switch pushed. Usually just pushing it up and down will resolve the error. If the ball launches when you shift up or down, you may be chasing a non-issue.

To easily test this put the machine in switch test mode and move the gear shift both up and down to see if the switches register. If they do then the issue is most likely exactly what alexred stated (many of us have a tendency to only shift one way or the other). Simply shifting both ways will remove the credit dot (if there even is one) and fix error (may have to reboot pin or play another game). If one of the switches doesn't register, then you can troubleshoot from there (bad switch, loose wire/soldier, etc.)

#10831 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Glad you are enjoying the game. I have never seen a shifter error before. You definitely have a knack for pinballs, having already taken this assembly apart. Most if not all of the decals came from Mr_Tantrum, if you want to add anymore. He has a lot to choose from including an updated stop light and a real mountain mod. Sorry to see this game go from my collection.

Thanks Jim. Might be that 13 years of experience taking apart the DeLorean. Pinballs are a joy to work on compared to some of the old car stuff, lying on cold concrete out in the garage with a 3,000 pound oily car a few inches over your head. I can sit comfortably at my dining room table and take apart Getaway shifter assemblies all day long!!! haha

#10832 3 years ago

In the absence of a true Van Halen pin, I installed about 20 of my favorite Van Halen tracks into my Getaway.
If you have PinSound in your Getaway you can download and install my Van Halen sound package here if you are interested:
http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/335-getawayhs2-v6_estroh_vanhalen10/

The main theme soundtrack actually uses five early DLR tracks:
Ain't Talkin' Bout Love
And the Cradle will Rock
Jamie's Cryin
Runnin' with the Devil
You Really Got Me (which I think works best after the "Eruption" ball launch track)
If you want to have just one play, you'll have to delete the others.

As the game progresses you'll hear later tracks and more of Sammy's vocals.

Big Thanks to Mr_Tantrum for the instruction and the voice files.

Enjoy!
a3e5ad734b1179c46be3949b179639cf (resized).jpga3e5ad734b1179c46be3949b179639cf (resized).jpg

Added over 3 years ago:

https://www.pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/336-getawayhs2-v6_estroh_vanhalen10/

#10833 3 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

In the absence of a true Van Halen pin, I installed about 20 of my favorite Van Halen tracks into my Getaway.
If you have PinSound in your Getaway you can download and install my Van Halen sound package here if you are interested:
http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/335-getawayhs2-v6_estroh_vanhalen10/
The main theme soundtrack actually uses five early DLR tracks:
Ain't Talkin' Bout Love
And the Cradle will Rock
Jamie's Cryin
Runnin' with the Devil
You Really Got Me (which I think works best after the "Eruption" ball launch track)
If you want to have just one play, you'll have to delete the others.
As the game progresses you'll hear later tracks and more of Sammy's vocals.
Big Thanks to Mr_Tantrum for the instruction and the voice files.
Enjoy!
[quoted image]

Awesome, really looking forward to installing it.

BTW, One of my favorite album covers of all time. Who knows what my parents were thinking when I brought this home.
van-halen-1984 (resized).jpgvan-halen-1984 (resized).jpg

#10834 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Definitely my style of caps for this game too. I've had the R/Y/G but now I have more of a blue thing going with my Getaway, so I've gone with the DE blue faceted caps (I do have blue brightcaps on my game now, just not in this pic).
[quoted image][quoted image]

Currently working with another pinsider on pop bumper with W2812B LEDs, these will change colour with the traffic light and strobe blue/red when Mars lamp is on. Ive designed the pop bumper PCB with 60mm diameter LEDs to fit inside clear DE caps. Will be adding 2812 speaker LEDs also.

photo_6976161313824485051 (resized).jpgphoto_6976161313824485051 (resized).jpgphoto_8825538619139452277 (resized).jpgphoto_8825538619139452277 (resized).jpg

#10835 3 years ago

Hmm...that might be interesting. I'm using high speed pop bumper caps on mine and they're still my favorite so far. Light changing ones might be neat - though I worry a bit bright. With that much light do you think a frosted bumper cap might diffuse it well?

#10836 3 years ago

Anyone heard of special coding available for HS2?

#10837 3 years ago
Quoted from nutty:

Currently working with another pinsider on pop bumper with W2812B LEDs, these will change colour with the traffic light and strobe blue/red when Mars lamp is on. Ive designed the pop bumper PCB with 60mm diameter LEDs to fit inside clear DE caps. Will be adding 2812 speaker LEDs also.

That sounds pretty neat... isn't the wiring too tricky ? You have to hook up your bumper to the 3 lamps of the traffic light and to the Mars circuit... And I guess you hide an arduino or similar somewhere ?

#10838 3 years ago
Quoted from nutty:

I would LOVE to see this when you're finished. As a half step in that direction, have you considered just red (or just blue) for normal mode, and then a flashing red/blue when the mars lamp is going? That would be a little smaller pill to swallow...

#10839 3 years ago

So I have been on this on and off for about a year, currently I use opto isolators from the lamp matrix to make the colours change from the Traffic light using an Arduino the code which was written by a programmer in the UK was done because the lamp matrix are electrical pulses not a high / low signal so the Arduino code has to compensate for this. The code is closed off so no modifications and currently does not do the Mars Lamp trick.

The Pop bumper 2812B PCBs are a new design of mine for 70mm diameter LEDs for Williams caps & 60mm for the DE caps as I don't like gluing the normal rings into the caps.

I run a Jamma PSU 12v & 5v in the Pinball to run any MODs. Pin2DMD etc so the LEDs run from the Jamma 5v PSU the 6Vac is disconnected and cannot be used. I send a data line through the pop bumper assembly and pick the power up from now the 5v bulb holder.

The main change which has yet to be fitted to my machine is someone else's design of a board that reads the WPC Bus and sends codes to the Arduino.

These codes are triggered by the lamp matrix, solenoids & flashers and because there are from the WPC bus it means no more pulsing of the signal, this makes the Arduino code easier to create and really can run any mods that need interaction with the machine like speaker LEDs etc.

#10840 3 years ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

Hmm...that might be interesting. I'm using high speed pop bumper caps on mine and they're still my favorite so far. Light changing ones might be neat - though I worry a bit bright. With that much light do you think a frosted bumper cap might diffuse it well?

I have experimented with using window frosting paint in the caps, this works well but of course I can lower the brightness of the LEDs as they are 2812B.

I have got 6 white LEDs on the bottom as well to light the table.

#10841 3 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

I would LOVE to see this when you're finished. As a half step in that direction, have you considered just red (or just blue) for normal mode, and then a flashing red/blue when the mars lamp is going? That would be a little smaller pill to swallow...

I should have this finished in about 2 weeks, waiting for some more PCBs from China. The colours and patterns can be changed by the Arduino code.

#10842 3 years ago

Did you all see this:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-williams-and-bally-software-upgrades
We may get a bug free Getaway rom one of these days!

#10843 3 years ago

Pardon my ignorance, but what's buggy with Getaway? I'm using rev P-C 3/24/92 (I think? I'm very green on this stuff) if it matters.

20201118_142209 (resized).jpg20201118_142209 (resized).jpg
#10844 3 years ago
Quoted from matiou:

Did you all see this:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-williams-and-bally-software-upgrades
We may get a bug free Getaway rom one of these days!

Holy shit! Man that'd be great. Having a setting for the free ride time would be great too. People have the hardest time keeping the ball alive on mine.

#10845 3 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Pardon my ignorance, but what's buggy with Getaway? I'm using rev P-C 3/24/92 (I think? I'm very green on this stuff) if it matters.
[quoted image]

What matters it the ROM revision that shows up on the DMD when you boot up your machine (L2, L3, L5 or something like that)
Each of these versions has pros/cons (missing features and/or bugs)
See post #45 of this thread for info.

#10846 3 years ago

???

20201119_091600 (resized).jpg20201119_091600 (resized).jpg
#10847 3 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

???
[quoted image]

You are running OLD prototype ROMs

#10848 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

You are running OLD prototype ROMs

Yeesh.

#10849 3 years ago

To be more specific, you are running the last prototpye set , after P-7 but before L-2 . I dont know the differences between the protos and the release roms though.

#10850 3 years ago

I haven't identified anything that 'appears' off (aside from the fact that the diverter seems to throw an error every time it lowers the ramp to lock balls and then clears it when I hit the supercharger, and I'm assuming this is a hardware issue I just haven't yet addressed) but admittedly I'm still very green to this game in general since I've only had it a couple months. I'm sure there are things I just don't know any better to question about how this software is running.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 40.00
Trade
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

4,025 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,811 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 277.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin/page/217?hl=alexrogan84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.