• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shooter repair4 (resized).jpg
shooter repair3 (resized).jpg
Shooter repair2a (resized).png
Shooter repair1 (resized).jpg
Disappearing post fix4 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix3 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix2 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix1 (resized).jpeg
HSIIclear (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Shooter rod (resized).jpg
DSC06633 (resized).JPG
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
PXL_20240408_220306294 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240408_220311370 (resized).jpg
There are 13,816 posts in this topic. You are on page 206 of 277.
#10251 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Post the files somewhere for me to download, and I'll knock this out in an hour or less for you. Or, as I've offered before, we can setup a webinar and I'll show you how to do it yourself if you've not yet figured it out in Audacity.

I can do it in Audacity by adjusting the gain I think, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I have no idea how I would post the files somewhere. I have zero technical skills. I probably never got around to it as I figured I wouldn't know how to post it on the site.

#10252 4 years ago
Quoted from Sleepy:

I can do it in Audacity by adjusting the gain I think, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I have no idea how I would post the files somewhere. I have zero technical skills. I probably never got around to it as I figured I wouldn't know how to post it on the site.

Again, I can do the file conversion and walk you through the process. We'd probably need 30 minutes on a webinar to knock everything out.

#10253 4 years ago

@spblat, you may have read this but you'll also want to create a custom startup sound to replace the default chimes. To do this, just place the wav file in the audio folder at the same level and the orchestration folders. The one I made is an engine start and peel out of a Lamborghini Diablo (happy to share if you pm me with your email), although I'm sure you are more than capable of making your own.

Although it is not officially defined anywhere, there is a limit to the length of the sound clip as some I've experimented with in the past have been cutoff during playback.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#10254 4 years ago

I wasn't planning on uploading my other 3 sound packages to the PinSound site because I figure Timothee and Nicolas are getting tired of all the HS2 submissions. However I received a couple PM requests after all these posts today so here goes:

V2 is my orchestration using Rob Zombie's "More Human Than Human" as the main theme and Rammstein as everything else. Make sure the kids are in bed when you get to the ball lock music. "More Human Than Human" can be heard here:

V3 is my orchestration that features the music of Joe Satriani. I'm using a few versions of "Summer Song" as the main theme, which can be heard here:

V4 is my orchestration featuring all the music from Total Nuclear Annihilation. I have this pin and really love the music. I used a few versions of "Heat Exchanger" as the main theme:

All of my sound packages are instrumentals, as my preference is to just hear the music and let the pin's callouts provide any vocal elements. If this isn't your thing, you might want to skip my V2 sound package. I also did a bit of work on the SFX and Vocal sounds on all of these as well, similar to what I've done before on my V1 and V5 packages.

I just uploaded these and they haven't made it to the main download page yet. If you want to give them a try you'll have to get them from the forum site: http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/. Send me a PM and let me know what you think if you give them a try. Thanks!

#10255 4 years ago

Getaway Disco is in the can! I made a few minor adjustments on some of the music cuts, played several games achieving everything, and was feelin' pretty groovy doing it the whole time. Put on the bellbottoms, spin the mirrored ball, and hit the dance floor!

Once approved, orchestration will be available on the PinSound community site: http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/category/22-getaway

Yellow are tracks that you may never hear. If anyone does ever hear, please report back regarding what event triggers them and what ROM version you have installed.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10256 4 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

I wasn't planning on uploading my other 3 sound packages to the PinSound site because I figure Timothee and Nicolas are getting tired of all the HS2 submissions.

I'm sure they are loving it. I bet they wish other title owners had this much passion about their games. Currently Getaway has 21 orchestrations posted with apparently 4 more in the queue with my #13 mix and the 3 new ones you have uploaded today. The next highest is Guns & Roses with 7.

BTW, the TNA tracks are awesome (why I used it as the main theme in my Techno orchestration). Heck, I even copied it to the USB I keep in my car stereo and I crank it up every time it pops up in the rotation.

If any of you Getaway owners still haven't purchased a PinSound, what are you waiting for (besides the cash to do it)?

#10257 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Getaway Disco is in the can! I made a few minor adjustments on some of the music cuts, played several games achieving everything, and was feelin' pretty groovy doing it the whole time. Put on the bellbottoms, spin the mirrored ball, and hit the dance floor!
Once approved, orchestration will be available on the PinSound community site: http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/category/22-getaway
Yellow are tracks that you may never hear. If anyone does ever hear, please report back regarding what event triggers them and what ROM version you have installed.[quoted image]

Thanks for doing this. So when I work an orchestration, I don't have to bother changing those 11 folders? That is 11 out of 31. If so, I will move a bunch of songs that I have done for my orchestrations so they are actually used somewhere. That will save me some time in the future. Thanks.

#10258 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

spblat, you may have read this but you'll also want to create a custom startup sound to replace the default chimes.

Totally! I did this in my TZ awhile back so it would boot with the TV theme tune.

My pinsound order goes in this week. I'll be focused on building an orchestration blending my callouts and stereo FX with different sections from Trip Like I Do from The Crystal method. \m/

#10259 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

Totally! I did this in my TZ awhile back so it would boot with the TV theme tune.
My pinsound order goes in this week. I'll be focused on building an orchestration blending my callouts and stereo FX with different sections from Trip Like I Do from The Crystal method. \m/

Ahh, not your first rodeo. As excited as you were, I thought this was going to be your inaugural PinSound.

#10260 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Yellow are tracks that you may never hear. If anyone does ever hear, please report back regarding what event triggers them and what ROM version you have installed.[quoted image]

You guys are way more organized than me. I just listened to the existing tracks and pick through my chosen artist to find a track that fits the mood of the mode

#10261 4 years ago

Two things:

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

1) If you download a fresh copy of the factory sound set from Pinsound you will find that the events you've marked yellow are not among the files.

2) I have started a new spreadsheet in google sheets for planning purposes.<-- click

a) Everyone is free to copy this sheet for your own use.
b) Everyone is free (and encouraged) to edit column D in my copy, which is a note about each sound. Many of the descriptions are self explanatory, but there are some that need a more human description. For example, when specifically do we hear "main_theme_4" as opposed to "main_theme_3"? If you know, click above and enter it in! I'll be adding the notes @estroh made earlier. Let's crowdsource some intelligence about these actions!
c) As I make progress in my first orchestration I'll be filling in column E. Then I'll probably amend the scriptI made earlier to take data from this sheet and assemble the folders, taking factory files for any action that has a blank cell.

#10262 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

Two things:

1) If you download a fresh copy of the factory sound set from Pinsound you will find that the events you've marked yellow are not among the files.
2)
I have started a new spreadsheet in google sheets for planning purposes.<-- click
b) Everyone is free (and encouraged) to edit column D in my copy, which is a note about each sound. Many of the descriptions are self explanatory, but there are some that need a more human description. For example, when specifically do we hear "main_theme_4" as opposed to "main_theme_3"? If you know, click above and enter it in! I'll be adding the notes @estroh
made earlier. Let's crowdsource some intelligence about these actions!
c) As I make progress in my first orchestration I'll be filling in column E. Then I'll probably amend the
scriptI made earlier to take data from this sheet and assemble the folders, taking factory files for any action that has a blank cell.

You might want to add a column if there is an "alternate" sound available (and from which orchestrations it can be found) for something other than music. Maybe a description of the new alternate sound as well?

#10263 4 years ago

OMG this project sounds absolutely miserable...I am so hoping that plug and play is going to be "good enough" and dont need to know all this insanity.

#10264 4 years ago
Quoted from Passave:

OMG this project sounds absolutely miserable...I am so hoping that plug and play is going to be "good enough" and dont need to know all this insanity.

All of this "insanity" is just for all of us techno-geeks that like doing all of the customization. We're just trying to add a little more variety and flair to things.

For those who just want to install PinSound and have it work, you just pick your desired orchestration and copy it to the PinSound USB - really simple and straightforward.

#10265 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

Two things:

2)
I have started a new spreadsheet in google sheets for planning purposes.<-- click
b) Everyone is free (and encouraged) to edit column D in my copy, which is a note about each sound. Many of the descriptions are self explanatory, but there are some that need a more human description. For example, when specifically do we hear "main_theme_4" as opposed to "main_theme_3"? If you know, click above and enter it in! I'll be adding the notes @estroh
made earlier. Let's crowdsource some intelligence about these actions!
c) As I make progress in my first orchestration I'll be filling in column E. Then I'll probably amend the
scriptI made earlier to take data from this sheet and assemble the folders, taking factory files for any action that has a blank cell.

Thanks for doing this. Can you confirm 11 audio tracks never play. I only see one marked as never playing.

#10266 4 years ago

Well Mr_Tantrum (and every body else)...I just want to take a moment to say thank you for what you are doing, and making it available to the rest of us.

#10268 4 years ago

Will give a try tonight! Thanks for doing it.

#10269 4 years ago

I'm looking for help in finding a replacement bracket for my stop light. Does anyone know of a pin that was parted out or can this part be 3D printed?

#10270 4 years ago

you can get a 3d printed one from Mr_Tantrum

#10271 4 years ago

So. I've been in the club for a bit, but I'm finally getting around to tearing it down and fixing the minor problems the machine has. The biggest problem I've found is that the beacon was removed at some point in it's life. Anyone know where I can find a reproduction one? Tilted pinball seems to be out of stock.

Thanks,
Doug

#10272 4 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

you can get a 3d printed one from mr_tantrum

Thank you, I will send him an PM

#10273 4 years ago

Hey guys. New to the club. I see a lot of talk about the different roms. Is there a list somewhere that tells the difference between them? I'll assume that when you first boot the game and it says L-1, that's the rom it's on?

#10274 4 years ago

L2 is preferred because it fixes bugs in L1 and keeps the “RUN THE RED LIGHT” animation. L5 fixes other bugs but doesn’t have that animation.

More: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/four-new-pinball-software-mods-dm-sttng-hs2-jy#post-4844959

#10275 4 years ago

bit of a stretch to call that an animation lol, Id say it removes the "run the red light" blinking text

#10276 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

L2 is preferred because it fixes bugs in L1 and keeps the “RUN THE RED LIGHT” animation. L5 fixes other bugs but doesn’t have that animation.
More: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/four-new-pinball-software-mods-dm-sttng-hs2-jy#post-4844959

Always cracked me up that they took that away. I'm wandering what external pressures came along at the time to shame them into removing "run the red light", as if players would be so influenced they would repeat the behavior in real life.

#10277 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

Thanks for link. I'm on original L1 and noticed on multi player games that when I lock a ball and there's already one locked it will release them both sometimes. So this is a bug and not something wrong? That chart also says extra balls aren't available during video mode but that's wrong as I've seen the eb twice now.

aa4246ccf5cb05c30a119e1685c0b4ac9eece0b5.png.jpgaa4246ccf5cb05c30a119e1685c0b4ac9eece0b5.png.jpg
#10278 4 years ago

You’re right about the EBs, I’ve seen them in L1 video mode too but actually never in L2 (yet). The “too many balls released” is a mechanical issue that I solved by adding an extra spring, by cleaning the gummed up lube someone had added, and by installing a fresh new coil sleeve.

#10279 4 years ago

Hello Getaway Club...

I'm in Northern Calif ("East Bay Area" 45 miles east of San Francisco). I'm looking for a Getaway HSII

I have many titles I'd consider as trade (+/- cash what ever is fair).

Can drive up to 300-400 miles each way.

Let me know.
Thank You!
Kerry

#10280 4 years ago

I'm looking to upgrade the speakers in my Getaway without buying a pinsound or investing 100s of dollars. I'm just looking for a better sound than stock.
Has anyone played around with their speakers and what did you use?

#10281 4 years ago
Quoted from Brewchap:

I'm looking to upgrade the speakers in my Getaway without buying a pinsound or investing 100s of dollars. I'm just looking for a better sound than stock.
Has anyone played around with their speakers and what did you use?

I’d say you can upgrade all three speakers in your cabinet for about $40 including a crossover. That’s about the minimum and will compete with the $100+ branded pinball upgrade packages. If you search around you can find a guide for how to DIY this on the cheap. Because the amplifiers are low power, the sensitivity rating of the speakers is very important.

#10282 4 years ago

Finally somebody acknowledges the importance of impedance...And the rest of you guys thought I was crazy.

#10283 4 years ago

What kinds of scores do you guys average? I'm about 40 games in and average around 75 mil. Best game so far is just under 200 mil. Still havent broke a big one yet. Only hit redline mania once.

Any scoring strategies for a newb? So far just shooting the outlanes seems to work.

#10284 4 years ago

Yep. Shoot the loops. Advance the gears. Get multiball along the way. Get to redline mania. Get super jackpots!

My personal best is 486M. Got about 220M today. I must say my average game is still close to yours though.

Also you’ll want to make sure your flipper assemblies are nice and fresh, and the flippers correctly aimed.

#10285 4 years ago

3rd game after I posted for help. Got 3 super jackpots. 1 extra ball. 1 red line mania. Funny thing is after that epic game I had a 6 million, 1 minute game. This game would crush on location. Besides Funhouse, it's the only 90s game or newer I have such short games on. Bsd would be a close 3rd.

I was surprised to see no ball save when I got to red line mania. I almost immediately drained 2 of 3 balls.

20200201_230407.jpg20200201_230407.jpg
#10286 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

I’d say you can upgrade all three speakers in your cabinet for about $40 including a crossover. That’s about the minimum and will compete with the $100+ branded pinball upgrade packages. If you search around you can find a guide for how to DIY this on the cheap. Because the amplifiers are low power, the sensitivity rating of the speakers is very important.

`I dont know much about speakers, so a guide would be great. Would that guide be on Pinside?

#10287 4 years ago
Quoted from Brewchap:

`I dont know much about speakers, so a guide would be great. Would that guide be on Pinside?

From experience, here is what I would say. If your current speakers are good (not cracked, etc.) and you don't have a PinSound. You will notice little to no difference with new budget speakers (even rewired to stereo like I did). It all has to do with the quality of the sound being pumped to the speakers. However, if you upgrade to PinSound you now will have significantly better source audio. Now, upgraded speakers definitely will make a difference. You'll want to re-wire for stereo instead of mono and use two of the same sized speakers instead of the current setup in the backbox. While a budget speaker setup will sound significantly better, there is also a small noticeable quality difference when upgrading to PinSound speakers or equivalent.

Originally, I replaced my speakers with some budget Polks (backbox and cab). I was terribly disappointed in that I didn't notice any difference. I then rewired for stereo, again I was disappointed. Purchased my PinSound and was blown away by the quality. I added PinSound speakers to my JP, and it sounded slightly better I thought than my Getaway. I bit the bullet and bought PinSound speakers for my Getaway to replace the Polk ones, and immediately noticed an improved sound quality (deeper/richer/etc.) Admittedly, the difference is minor and to many it would not be worth the extra cost to go from a good budget speaker to a great speaker system.

Anyway, my 2 cents. If you plan on keeping the original sound board and your current speakers are in good physical condition, then I think you're wasting your money upgrading them without first adding a PinSound to the mix.

Here is a good place to start | http://www.dziedzic.us/wpc_speaker_replacement.html

#10288 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

From experience, here is what I would say. If your current speakers are good (not cracked, etc.) and you don't have a PinSound. You will notice little to no difference with new budget speakers (even rewired to stereo like I did). It all has to do with the quality of the sound being pumped to the speakers. However, if you upgrade to PinSound you now will have significantly better source audio. Now, upgraded speakers definitely will make a difference. You'll want to re-wire for stereo instead of mono and use two of the same sized speakers instead of the current setup in the backbox. While a budget speaker setup will sound significantly better, there is also a small noticeable quality difference when upgrading to PinSound speakers or equivalent.
Originally, I replaced my speakers with some budget Polks (backbox and cab). I was terribly disappointed in that I didn't notice any difference. I then rewired for stereo, again I was disappointed. Purchased my PinSound and was blown away by the quality. I added PinSound speakers to my JP, and it sounded slightly better I thought than my Getaway. I bit the bullet and bought PinSound speakers for my Getaway to replace the Polk ones, and immediately noticed an improved sound quality (deeper/richer/etc.) Admittedly, the difference is minor and to many it would not be worth the extra cost to go from a good budget speaker to a great speaker system.
Anyway, my 2 cents. If you plan on keeping the original sound board and your current speakers are in good physical condition, then I think you're wasting your money upgrading them without first adding a PinSound to the mix.

This is definitely true for games pre DCS, but I've seen a big improvement upgrading speakers in DCS and newer games. The sound packages are much higher quality with less compression in DCS mixes.

#10289 4 years ago
Quoted from Brewchap:

http://www.dziedzic.us/wpc_speaker_replacement.html

This guide is old but still accurate.

I've used these parts in the past:

Woofer:
https://www.parts-express.com/full-range-8-speaker-pioneer-type-b20fu20-51fw--292-430

$14 and 91db sensitivity. There is no comparison to the original factory speaker installed. In fact the OEM replacement speakers are twice this price for 10% of the performance.

Backbox speakers:
https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-pc105-4-4-full-range-poly-cone-driver--295-158

$12 and 90db sensitivity.

#10290 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

This is definitely true for games pre DCS, but I've seen a big improvement upgrading speakers in DCS and newer games. The sound packages are much higher quality with less compression in DCS mixes.

I'm speaking from actual firsthand experience with my Getaway, and everything I stated is accurate. I can't tell you want a great disappointment it was after replacing the speakers and playing my first game. I literally could barely tell the difference even though my old cabinet speaker cone was busted. Adding in the L-Pad helped a little since it allowed better control, but if you expect you are going to all of a sudden get noticeably better results just by replacing the speakers when the source audio doesn't change (i.e. midi-sounding, mono, low kHz, low power from driver board, etc.), you will be greatly disappointed.

However, if the plan is to someday upgrade your sound board then you'll definitely want to upgrade speakers at some point, and a budget set will probably suffice for most owners.

#10291 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I'm speaking from actual firsthand experience with my Getaway, and everything I stated is accurate. I can't tell you want a great disappointment it was after replacing the speakers and playing my first game. I literally could barely tell the difference even though my old cabinet speaker cone was busted. Adding in the L-Pad helped a little since it allowed better control, but if you expect you are going to all of a sudden get noticeably better results just by replacing the speakers when the source audio doesn't change (i.e. midi-sounding, mono, low kHz, low power from driver board, etc.), you will be greatly disappointed.
However, if the plan is to someday upgrade your sound board then you'll definitely want to upgrade speakers at some point, and a budget set will probably suffice for most owners.

I wasn’t at all disputing you. Getaway is a pre-dcs game with a low quality soundboard and highly compressed mix. You would have had a much different experience if you had the same experimentation on a DCS game.

For instance, on my Shadow, just changing the speakers with the original soundboard has brought it to life. I have bass that fills the entire cabinet and much greater range in my backbox which no longer sounds muffled and low fidelity. All with a $40 speaker upgrade.

#10292 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

I wasn’t at all disputing you. Getaway is a pre-dcs game with a low quality soundboard and highly compressed mix. You would have had a much different experience if you had the same experimentation on a DCS game.

Sorry for the confusion, and I would agree. There are definitely pins where sound quality is significantly improved by upgrading speakers because the OEM ones are under spec'ed and not up to the level of the sound that is being pumped to them. I'm guessing that audio quality was not at the top of the list back in the day when all of the pins were in loud arcades with a multitude of fighting ambient sounds going on.

#10293 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Sorry for the confusion, and I would agree. There are definitely pins where sound quality is significantly improved by upgrading speakers because the OEM ones are under spec'ed and not up to the level of the sound that is being pumped to them. I'm guessing that audio quality was not at the top of the list back in the day when all of the pins were in loud arcades with a multitude of fighting ambient sounds going on.

They also didn’t care much when they choose $1 speakers when manufacturing these machines. Your AFM is a late DCS soundmix with solid speakers in your LE remake. So that’s a pretty good example of what a DCS game might sound like with nice speakers and no pinsound upgrade.

#10294 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

They also didn’t care much when they choose $1 speakers when manufacturing these machines. Your AFM is a late DCS soundmix with solid speakers in your LE remake. So that’s a pretty good example of what a DCS game might sound like with nice speakers and no pinsound upgrade.

The AFMr does sound good with its speaker setup, but it is killing me that I can't update the source audio on it to make it even better.

#10295 4 years ago

I think pinball spare parts Australia has a used one on line

Quoted from digdug2084:

So. I've been in the club for a bit, but I'm finally getting around to tearing it down and fixing the minor problems the machine has. The biggest problem I've found is that the beacon was removed at some point in it's life. Anyone know where I can find a reproduction one? Tilted pinball seems to be out of stock.
Thanks,
Doug

#10296 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hey guys. New to the club. I see a lot of talk about the different roms. Is there a list somewhere that tells the difference between them? I'll assume that when you first boot the game and it says L-1, that's the rom it's on?

Quoted from spblat:

There’s a L5 code update rom by Soren that fixes all the bugs.

#10297 4 years ago

Thank you #Mr_Tantrum and #okgrak for your insight and info. I got some reading to do and try to decide if I want to proceed farther.

#10298 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What kinds of scores do you guys average? I'm about 40 games in and average around 75 mil. Best game so far is just under 200 mil. Still havent broke a big one yet. Only hit redline mania once.
Any scoring strategies for a newb? So far just shooting the outlanes seems to work.

Loops, but specifically freeways. If your ball goes down the right in-lane, it lights the left freeway. If you go down the left in-lane, it lights the right freeway. 5 freeways gets you an EB. if I get to 3 or 4m freeway (indicated by yellow lights just above the flippers), I'll shoot the supercharger shot (even if supercharger isn't lit) to light the right freeway. Always prioritize freeways and you will have good games.

My best is 1.2 billion, my average game is prob 300m

#10299 4 years ago

I can hardly contain my excitement about Pinsound for Getaway.

The sheetI shared earlier now reflects a nearly full understanding of the musical cues and when they fire. My "The Crystal Method" orchestration, including the stereo SFX and my new callouts, is nearly complete. A few more tweaks and then I'll make a youtube video and share the orchestration here before I submit it to pinsound. Also I've hired a voice actor to re-do the hitchhiker callouts.

I don't know if you need to know and love the song "Trip Like I Do" to fully appreciate this orchestration but it has an amazing progression from low energy to very high energy, and I've set up the orchestration so that the further you progress in the game, the more of the song's intensity you get to experience. I'm...*really* excited about it.

More to come

#10300 4 years ago

Any one interested in trading their getaway sound board plus cash for my Pinsound board in my getaway? It came with my machine, but looking to get it all original

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 40.00
Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,816 posts in this topic. You are on page 206 of 277.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin/page/206?hl=red-line and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.