• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shooter repair4 (resized).jpg
shooter repair3 (resized).jpg
Shooter repair2a (resized).png
Shooter repair1 (resized).jpg
Disappearing post fix4 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix3 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix2 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix1 (resized).jpeg
HSIIclear (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Shooter rod (resized).jpg
DSC06633 (resized).JPG
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
PXL_20240408_220306294 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240408_220311370 (resized).jpg
There are 13,819 posts in this topic. You are on page 205 of 277.
#10201 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Requires the free Nyquist plugins | https://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Download_Nyquist_Plug-ins#download
Process is as follows once plugin is installed (you can also script it):
1) Launch Audacity and load mono file
[quoted image]
2) Highlight entire wave image by double-clicking with your mouse, copy, then paste to create 2 identical tracks
[quoted image]
3) Click the black down triangle on the top track and select "Make Stereo Track" to join the two mono tracks
[quoted image]
4) Double click track to highlight, click on "Effect" menu, then click Pseud-Stereo to launch the settings window
[quoted image]
5) Set desired settings (my are 10% delay factor & 80% Effect mix for the Right (lower) channel) then click OK button (or you can preview) to apply effect.
[quoted image]
6) Export WAV audio as normal

Thanks for the details. I will try it. If it helps with the vocal quality, it would be worth it.

#10202 4 years ago

I imported all of the Getaway SFX and picked an initial 36 to "stereoize." These have varying degrees of width, and some of them pan left and right in interesting ways. I won't have my pinsound until February but I wanted to get a head start. I'll be making more and feedback is welcome.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mj56y2bi7i90rx0/AAACbzcSgYNc-pgEnLoDv99qa?dl=0

#10203 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

I imported all of the Getaway SFX and picked an initial 36 to "stereoize." These have varying degrees of width, and some of them pan left and right in interesting ways. I won't have my pinsound until February but I wanted to get a head start. I'll be making more and feedback is welcome.

What program can you open these in? Don't recognize the file type. Thanks.

#10204 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

What program can you open these in? Don't recognize the file type. Thanks.

FLAC. It didn’t occur to me to verify whether pinsound supports it. Let me make an MP3 version. Within 5 minutes of you reading this, the link above will offer MP3s as an alternative.

#10205 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

FLAC. It didn’t occur to me to verify whether pinsound supports it. Let me make an MP3 version. Within 5 minutes of you reading this, the link above will offer MP3s as an alternative.

PinSound only supports WAV files, so you should generate in this format so others don't have to convert them.

#10206 4 years ago

Strike two for me. I could have sworn I have downloaded pinsound packages containing .ogg files that work fine in my TZ. WAV files uploaded!

#10207 4 years ago

Can anyone tell me size and location of hole for Strobe light topper ? My game has no topper or hole

#10208 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

Thanks, I was able to open the files in Audacity ok. Will try a few on the game.

#10209 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Can anyone tell me size and location of hole for Strobe light topper ? My game has no topper or hole

IMG_20200114_210806 (resized).jpgIMG_20200114_210806 (resized).jpgIMG_20200114_210816 (resized).jpgIMG_20200114_210816 (resized).jpgIMG_20200114_210846 (resized).jpgIMG_20200114_210846 (resized).jpgIMG_20200114_210855 (resized).jpgIMG_20200114_210855 (resized).jpgIMG_20200114_210903 (resized).jpgIMG_20200114_210903 (resized).jpgIMG_20200114_210911 (resized).jpgIMG_20200114_210911 (resized).jpg
#10210 4 years ago

Thanks! From the pics it sits to the rear of the top

#10211 4 years ago

Also looks like the outside of the red dome is routed out to sit flush with top of cabinet

#10212 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

Strike two for me. I could have sworn I have downloaded pinsound packages containing .ogg files that work fine in my TZ. WAV files uploaded!

The files are ogg format for compression, but PinSound converts them to wav files the first time you load the zip on the usb and turn on the pin.

#10213 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Thanks! From the pics it sits to the rear of the top

No problem, yes offset to the rear.

Quoted from whitey:

Also looks like the outside of the red dome is routed out to sit flush with top of cabinet

Yes. If you need any other measurements don't hesitate to ask. I just picked it up over the weekend and have everything apart. If you want to get crazy accurate I can bring my caliper home from work tomorrow. Just shoot me a PM.

#10214 4 years ago

That's what I was trying to say, yes it is routed so the flage of that dome is flush with the top, Sooo width of the flange times 2 gives you the size of the hole...But be warned before you cut, it is not centered, it is set back towards the rear of the cab.

#10215 4 years ago

I want to say that was a 1 1/8 flange cutter, (Whiteside sells them) with a 1/2 in shaft (for safety beings it is over a inch) and a bearing for riding on a template (another hole panel mounted underneath that one) for the bearing to ride one,...And you will also need to clamp a 2×4 to the top edge of the back so you got a level flat place for the router to ride on.

#10216 4 years ago

Joined the club over the weekend. Nice original condition for a nice price. Previous owner was super cool and even gave me one of his custom license plates he had on one of his cars. Found some cool history in the back of the cabinet as well.

IMG_20200110_170609_1 (resized).jpgIMG_20200110_170609_1 (resized).jpgIMG_20200111_085157 (resized).jpgIMG_20200111_085157 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200115-081643 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200115-081643 (resized).png
#10217 4 years ago
Quoted from fabsj82:

Joined the club over the weekend. Nice original condition for a nice price. Previous owner was super cool and even gave me one of his custom license plates he had on one of his cars. Found some cool history in the back of the cabinet as well.

Welcome to the club! Are your plans to leave it "original condition" or is it going to be a project for you? BTW, the earning page is pretty cool. I wonder if that nearly a couple of grand alone was enough to pay for the cost of the pin back in the day.

#10218 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

Updated contents of the link above to make it massively easier to import my stereo sounds into your existing pinsound mixes. Instead of files you have to identify for yourself, I've placed them into folders that have the proper "action ID" syntax. I have also included original factory sounds for everything that I haven't changed. You can tell original unmodified sounds by the "_orig" appended to the directory names.

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 2.22.44 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-01-15 at 2.22.44 PM (resized).png

Plus I wrote a script that is helpful to me in building these directories from original and legacy sources. Because I'm old I wrote it in perl instead of python. I added it to the share in case anyone else might find the script useful.

I'll continue to update the zip file in the share. Most of the SFX and jingles that matter have been "stereo-ized" but I'll probably do several more in the coming weeks. I'm eager to know if anybody tries these before I get my pinsound later this month.

#10219 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Are your plans to leave it "original condition" or is it going to be a project for you?

The cabinet will stay in all its faded dinged up glory as I like to keep that part of its story intact. The playfield will get the full treatment to match its neighbors.

#10220 4 years ago
Quoted from fabsj82:

The cabinet will stay in all its faded dinged up glory as I like to keep that part of its story intact. The playfield will get the full treatment to match its neighbors.

While my experience is limited, it seems like the OEM graphics on the Getaway pin severely suffer from fade compared to other pins of the same generation. Not sure if that is just my perception or if something about the inks that were used are the source of the issue. You would think that the vast majority were never exposed to direct sunlight, so must be other environmental catalysts.

#10221 4 years ago

The aftermarket stickers do that too, cars, gel coat, it must be something with red pigments...I actually put a set of stickers on mine that were already faded almost to pink (I kinda liked it) However I believe the art was scanned from a pre faded machine and ultimately wound up stripping them and buying a new set just to have the deep red, and clearcoting them for Uv protection....I notice your machine has a few red tidbits that are not found out here in the real world, I wonder if the years will create the same condition?

#10222 4 years ago
Quoted from Passave:

The aftermarket stickers do that too, cars, gel coat, it must be something with red pigments...I actually put a set of stickers on mine that were already faded almost to pink (I kinda liked it) However I believe the art was scanned from a pre faded machine and ultimately wound up stripping them and buying a new set just to have the deep red, and clearcoting them for Uv protection....I notice your machine has a few red tidbits that are not found out here in the real world, I wonder if the years will create the same condition?

My decals are all reproductions. There were printed by a professional here from Pinside with artwork I supplied on breathable vinyl with a clear gloss vinyl on top. Even though I didn't do a HEP quality application (everything is documented in this thread), I'm confident they will look good and the quality will remain for years to come.

#10223 4 years ago

I would have to agree with you there (I saw that)...As compared to OEM where the wood can be somewhat unpredictable and susceptible to cracking ,Those decals especially with clear on the is a far better choice (IMO) since it floats on top, and in the event of trauma or fade can be easily replaced.

#10224 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

While my experience is limited, it seems like the OEM graphics on the Getaway pin severely suffer from fade compared to other pins of the same generation. Not sure if that is just my perception or if something about the inks that were used are the source of the issue. You would think that the vast majority were never exposed to direct sunlight, so must be other environmental catalysts.

Perhaps a bit more but decal fade was pretty standard for that era, AFM, IJ, FT, BSD, HSII...

#10226 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Part 2 is up!

Nice work!

#10227 4 years ago

So, since pinballjah reminded me, I decided to start on my Getaway disco music orchestration today. While I'm a child of the 80's, I do occasionally indulge in 70's disco music, and after listening and downloading tracks all morning I think this will make for an enjoyable mix.

In the process, I needed to cleanup my runsheet format to account for the new PinSound numbering system, so here is a sample including three of my orchestration that some may find useful as a model (PM me if you want the Excel file). This is just the contents of the MUSIC folder, but I could easily make an Excel file that includes all sound files if anyone would find that helpful.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10228 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

So, since Pinballjah reminded me, I decided to start on my Getaway disco music orchestration today. While I'm a child of the 80's, I do occasionally indulge in 70's disco music, and after listening and downloading tracks all morning I think this will make for an enjoyable mix.
In the process, I needed to cleanup my runsheet format to account for the new PinSound numbering system, so here is a sample including three of my orchestration that some may find useful as a model (PM me if you want the Excel file). This is just the contents of the MUSIC folder, but I could easily make an Excel file that includes all sound files if anyone would find that helpful.[quoted image]

I created this one to help me after a lot of trial and error. Mr_Tantrum, I used yours as a starting point but colored coded mine (first column) Black cells are ones that I don't think ever play. The ones with similar text color are ones that I am using the same song (first column).

I just added the second column prior to making this post. I tried to reflect my experience as to which ones play often or seldom, which ones are "versions" or "intros" of another, and which ones will only play for 20 seconds or so and will require cropping just the "good part" of a song.

I used this to make 5 orchestrations now (although I've only posted 2). Maybe someone will find it useful as well?

Orchestrations (resized).jpgOrchestrations (resized).jpg
#10229 4 years ago

Those are good notes. Most of the timings I just know from experience (e.g. video mode 15 seconds - default setting) and burn rubber (map) is very brief, etc. Also, I've only had 2 or 3 of the songs that never played for me. I never documented it (but should have) but in the old PinSound Studio you could actually record games and then play the audio back seeing the file numbers referenced. It was odd in that some games the number for the main theme changed from one to the other in the list. I also wonder if it has anything to do with firmware version, or if the audio was made but the game designers never called certain tracks after the fact.

Also, do you have your attract mode sounds enabled? If not, that may be one or two of the music files you haven't heard.

#10230 4 years ago

Good point, I don't have the attract sound enabled so that could explain one of those.

BTW, I used your psrec files to determine the "black" cells. Obviously those songs might make it into game play at some point, but just not on those particular files. For some instances I use 3-5 different starting positions of some of the song and put them in a single folder so I don't always hear the same part of a song over and over given the same stage of play. "after_videomode" is one of those folders where I'd like to hear a different starting position of the main theme. Same with the inlane "klaxon" sfx sound - I have 15 different sounds in that one folder alone. Works for me I guess.

And thanks again for the big head start on working with the PinSound system. I would't have attempted it without your instruction. Your shaker programming is also spot-on!

Next up: My T2!

#10231 4 years ago

I hadn’t planned to put a shaker in my pinsound order. Can you put into words how the Getaway gameplay experience is enhanced? My TNG has a pinbits shaker tied to the enterprise shields flashers and I admit it’s pretty cool.

#10232 4 years ago

I just installed the motion control in my getaway retheme and absolutely love it!

And Yes MR T excel list please...for all four folders !!!

#10233 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

I hadn’t planned to put a shaker in my pinsound order. Can you put into words how the Getaway gameplay experience is enhanced? My TNG has a pinbits shaker tied to the enterprise shields flashers and I admit it’s pretty cool.

Tying the shaker to flashlamps only is nice, but if you're already putting in a PinSound board you really should consider their shaker. The shaker can be programmed to respond to much more than when the flashers are activated. It can respond to almost any trigger - all the way down to when a target, slingshot, rollover, etc is tripped. If you're going to put a shaker in your HS2 and are getting PinSound, you don't even have to do the programming - Mr_Tantrum has already done that, and when your shaker arrives it will already be "ready" for your Getaway!

#10234 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

Just to let you know, I did the shaker program for the Getaway for PinSound. As EStroh mentioned, it is ready to go out of the box. However, you can still very easily modify it to your specific liking if you don't like everything I did, and it doesn't cost you anything to download and used the free PinSound Studio Pro tool.

As a point of reference, I have shaker actions programmed on about 75 of the sounds. Also, in addition to the 9 pre-programmed shaker actions I incorporate an additional 3 custom ones that I use with various sounds such as the engine revving.

I tried to shoot a video of the shaker in action, but it just didn't do it justice - hard to convey the tactile feedback through video even if the camera shakes. I've done the official shaker routines for 5 or 6 different games now (I'm loosing count), but I still consider Getaway to me my masterpiece!

#10235 4 years ago

Get out the Windex and dust off those mirrored balls you have in the basement, as I've just finished all of the music for my new Getaway PinSound disco mix. I still need to actually test it with a few games, and I'm also considering adding in some of the spblat sound updates. Not sure if I can get everything done today or not, but the orchestration will definitely drop some time this week.

Here's a preview of my runsheet, assuming nothing changes after I test. My favorite track is the confidence booster you get when you set a high score - You Sexy Thing!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10236 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Get out the Windex and dust off those mirrored balls you have in the basement, as I've just finished all of the music for my new Getaway PinSound disco mix. I still need to actually test it with a few games, and I'm also considering adding in some of the spblat sound updates. Not sure if I can get everything done today or not, but the orchestration will definitely drop some time this week.
Here's a preview of my runsheet, assuming nothing changes after I test. My favorite track is the confidence booster you get when you set a high score - You Sexy Thing![quoted image]

Some great tunes! Can't wait. Glad you got some Bee Gees in and KC.

#10237 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Here's a preview of my runsheet, assuming nothing changes after I test. My favorite track is the confidence booster you get when you set a high score - You Sexy Thing![quoted image]

LMK if "Upside Down" or "More More More" plays on your pin. I don't think those two will come up on mine

#10238 4 years ago

Here is my orchestration data for AC/DC after much trial and error. I agree with Estroh on the songs that never play. I have never heard Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution play on my machine and I put it in all the files that I thought never played to test that theory.

A big thanks to Tantrum for getting me started on this.

Pinsound logic (resized).pngPinsound logic (resized).png
#10239 4 years ago
Quoted from Sleepy:

Here is my orchestration data for AC/DC after much trial and error. I agree with Estroh on the songs that never play. I have never heard Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution play on my machine and I put it in all the files that I thought never played to test that theory.
A big thanks to Tantrum for getting me started on this.[quoted image]

So are you releasing this AC/DC orchestration at some point? I have an AC/DC but the more the better! Thanks.

#10240 4 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

LMK if "Upside Down" or "More More More" plays on your pin. I don't think those two will come up on mine

Yeah, since you mentioned it I searched through my old orchestrations and never saw any of those calls referenced, but felt like I needed to have a placeholder there.

#10241 4 years ago
Quoted from Sleepy:

A big thanks to Tantrum for getting me started on this.[quoted image]

Interesting that you and I both seemed to find the same 11 songs that never seem to play. One of us could have saved some serious time figuring that out.
Also interesting that your folder numbers (prior to the folder name) don't match what I have. I similarly compared mine to both Mr_Tantrum's "000012" old numbering system as well as the folder number system that was resident on the original orchestration. Just curious - where did you come up with those folder numbers? I used Mr_Tantrum's John Wick folder numbers as a template (for example, I have 2425679781 for "ball in shooter lane").

#10242 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Yeah, I searched through my old orchestrations and never saw any of those calls referenced, but felt like I needed to have a placeholder there.

I put songs in those 11 folders to as a placeholder as well. I just use songs that I'm already using somewhere else so I don't spend more time editing songs in audacity that I know will (probably) never play.

#10243 4 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

Interesting that you and I both seemed to find the same 11 songs that never seem to play. One of us could have saved some serious time figuring that out.
Also interesting that your folder numbers (prior to the folder name) don't match what I have. I similarly compared mine to both Mr_Tantrum's "000012" old numbering system as well as the folder number system that was resident on the original orchestration. Just curious - where did you come up with those folder numbers? I used Mr_Tantrum's John Wick folder numbers as a template (for example, I have 2425679781 for "ball in shooter lane").

So, here is what occurred. When the PinSound convention changed, I had Nicolas convert an orchestration for me since I was doing a new one. Then I later noticed when all my stuff was converted and reposted on the PinSound forum site that there were two different folder naming schemes. Since I was doing shaker development, I wanted to push my shakerization to all my orchestrations just by copying over the config file. What I discovered is that config files are not compatible for the same game if the orchestrations use different numbering schemes (i.e. none of my shaker actions worked). So, I then manually converted all of the orchestration I have over to the numbering system so that my shaker program worked on all of them. I've never re-posted them to the download site, so those still contain some of each.

I don't quite understand things, but I think that somehow if someone downloads a routine and has the PinSound uncompress it then the firmware applies the shaker routine to it. Nicolas is pretty protective of his methodology, so I don't nag him to explain it all to me.

#10244 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

So, here is what occurred. When the PinSound convention changed, I had Nicolas convert an orchestration for me since I was doing a new one. Then I later noticed when all my stuff was converted and reposted on the PinSound forum site that there were two different folder naming schemes. Since I was doing shaker development, I wanted to push my shakerization to all my orchestrations just by copying over the config file. What I discovered is that config files are not compatible for the same game if the orchestrations use different numbering schemes (i.e. none of my shaker actions worked). So, I then manually converted all of the orchestration I have over to the numbering system so that my shaker program worked on all of them. I've never re-posted them to the download site, so those still contain some of each.
I don't quite understand things, but I think that somehow if someone downloads a routine and has the PinSound uncompress it then the firmware applies the shaker routine to it. Nicolas is pretty protective of his methodology, so I don't nag him to explain it all to me.

I get that. I'm counting at least 4 different folder numbering systems. Using "Ball in shooter lane" as an example I see:
2425679781 (John Wick as an example)
0025093848 (Original Score as an example)
0000001 (Your earlier work)
0025093848 (Sleepy's spreadsheet)

The folder names are a little different as well. I see main_theme_3 and main_theme_4 on most. Sleepy has main_theme_b and main_theme_2.

Anyway, I'm not going to figure it all out. I'm using your John Wick as my overall template because the config file I'm using works with it and so does my shaker.

Again, I couldn't have done any of this without your head start. Thanks Again!

#10245 4 years ago

They do seem to be random, and when I point blank asked Nicolas about it he was silent. I then asked, "Are you doing something propriety that you don't want to share?" He said, "Yes, it is proprietary." He has always been open with me, but maybe his English was failing him a little until I offered up the correct word (he and Timothee "the PinSound Bros." are French for those who don't know), but his grasp of English is quite impressive). After that I left him alone about it. Basically it looks like there can be many different folder numbering systems for the same game. However, you must have the correct config.pinsound for that numbering system. To make it easy on me for development and to retrofit all of the orchestrations I developed, on my computer I just converted everything to the same system based upon one of the known working new orchestration formats.

#10246 4 years ago

I got my numbering convention from one of the original Tantrum files I downloaded from the Pinsound site.

I changed some of the folder names to make it easier for me to understand and follow what I was doing when trying to figure this stuff out,

#10247 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

Updated contents of the link above to make it massively easier to import my stereo sounds into your existing pinsound mixes.

So, funny thing. I'm wrapping up my disco orchestration, so I downloaded your "stereoized" files to incorporate them. Before doing so, I decided to check a few of my files, and discovered that I have already "stereoized" every single file (both my custom ones and any originals I kept). Quite honestly, I don't even remember doing this, but I must have done it some time ago.

Still, you may want to enhance the effect more for your personal liking. As far as I'm concerned, the more who get into PinSound and development the greater it is for the pinball community.

#10248 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

So are you releasing this AC/DC orchestration at some point? I have an AC/DC but the more the better! Thanks.

I hope to at some point, but am still working on adjusting volumes across different songs as the source materials had differences.

#10249 4 years ago
Quoted from Sleepy:

I got my numbering convention from one of the original Tantrum files I downloaded from the Pinsound site.
I changed some of the folder names to make it easier for me to understand and follow what I was doing when trying to figure this stuff out,

Just to clarify, I did not post those with the new convention except for John Wick. At some point, PinSound converted everything on the site themselves and reposted with the new format. One of these days when I have time for the project, I'm going to redo all of my orchestrations to ensure everything is up-to-date and then I'll repost so that all of them will use the same exact numbering scheme.

#10250 4 years ago
Quoted from Sleepy:

I hope to at some point, but am still working on adjusting volumes across different songs as the source materials had differences.

Post the files somewhere for me to download, and I'll knock this out in an hour or less for you. Or, as I've offered before, we can setup a webinar and I'll show you how to do it yourself if you've not yet figured it out in Audacity.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
$ 20.00
Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,819 posts in this topic. You are on page 205 of 277.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin/page/205?hl=flippinjimmy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.