• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shooter repair4 (resized).jpg
shooter repair3 (resized).jpg
Shooter repair2a (resized).png
Shooter repair1 (resized).jpg
Disappearing post fix4 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix3 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix2 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix1 (resized).jpeg
HSIIclear (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Shooter rod (resized).jpg
DSC06633 (resized).JPG
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
PXL_20240408_220306294 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240408_220311370 (resized).jpg
There are 13,819 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 277.
#901 8 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

The supercharger lights on my Getaway are suddenly not working. Can someone point me to hich fuse is for these lights ? I cant figure it out from the manual and dont really feel like pulling out every fuse unless i have too. Figure i ill start checking the fuse and then going from there

These are flash bulbs in there, for all to be out it has most likely lost the positive 20 volts feeding this circuit, the manual shows them all on the same wire. So if some work its not a fuse. I would check for a broken red/white wire going to the supercharger.

#902 8 years ago

Does anyone know where to get a supercharger ramp sticker?

#903 8 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

These are flash bulbs in there, for all to be out it has most likely lost the positive 20 volts feeding this circuit, the manual shows them all on the same wire. So if some work its not a fuse. I would check for a broken red/white wire going to the supercharger.

My tech buddy just replaced the j120 connector and pins and in doing so had to remove the board. Maybe one of the connections or cables is loose. Ill try reseating them all and see what happens as im pretty sure it happened soon after that.

#904 8 years ago
Quoted from lkadlec:

You know what, I need a new one as well... so make that two!

#905 8 years ago
Quoted from Olddragon:

You know what, I need a new one as well... so make that two!

That will be 3 sir

#906 8 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

That will be 3 sir

Make that 4.... actually 5 so I can have one for safe keeping the next time they disappear from the marketplace.

#907 8 years ago

I"ll be needing a couple of those myself... Now we just need somebody to make them.

#908 8 years ago

There was a thread about the supercharger sticker a while ago, and in there was a link to a possible homemade version of that sticker:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-supercharger-loop-decal

http://www.mediafire.com/view/mo33ogth99h3ffm/hs2_decal_supercharger.jpg

#909 8 years ago

Someone in this thread I believe took this "The Getaway" plastic and pasted it on their supercharger. Didn't look too bad. It's an extra from the CPR Plastic set so there are probably a bunch out there.

gwayplas15.jpggwayplas15.jpg
#910 8 years ago

Just got Getaway HSII. Very fun. Has anyone modified the track where the balls spin through the supercharger so it lights up when balls are in it? Playing in dim light can not see balls spining in there.
Thank You

#911 8 years ago
Quoted from alimerick:

Just got Getaway HSII. Very fun. Has anyone modified the track where the balls spin through the supercharger so it lights up when balls are in it? Playing in dim light can not see balls spining in there.
Thank You

Literally 10 posts back someone put LED strips on the supercharger that are tied into the flashers

#912 8 years ago
Quoted from alimerick:

Thank You

That was me, post #898. I just put the same led strip on the 2 metal ramps on my Refinery Met Pro. Lit and unlit pictures on the Met club, post #3556 I also put them on all 3 ramps of T3, look for my topic in All Modding, "T3 ramp light up".

#913 8 years ago

Anyone know how to re light the kickback on the Getaway ? Havent had mine long and havent been able to figure out how to do it.

#914 8 years ago

^^^ Light up 1, 2, and 3. Right and left side are linked, so a hit on one side counts on both. Those targets are also how you increase your supercharger loops. You can also re-enable it through the Burn Rubber award if you get lucky.

#915 8 years ago

Thank You for info. Was not in here when reading this week before going to get HSII. A few questions?
Where to get long red led strips? Do not see long ones at LED bulb vendors? What voltage? What to hook it up to so it comes on while balls are spinning? Thank You New to me.

#916 8 years ago
Quoted from alimerick:

Thank You for info. Was not in here when reading this week before going to get HSII. A few questions?
Where to get long red led strips? Do not see long ones at LED bulb vendors? What voltage? What to hook it up to so it comes on while balls are spinning? Thank You New to me.

Got them on ebay from China. I'll look up sellers name and get back to you. I soldered mine to the right most light on the Super Charger. Those 3 lights are 12v as is the led strip the led strips are cutable every 3 leds and will have to be cut to be made shorter.

#917 8 years ago
Quoted from lkadlec:

In the middle of complete restore of mine. had a buddy of mine make these.IMAG0022 getaway.jpgIMAG0022 getaway.jpg

#918 8 years ago

Lots of us can use one of those!

Quoted from biglaw:In the middle of complete restore of mine. had a buddy of mine make these.

#919 8 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

In the middle of complete restore of mine. had a buddy of mine make these.IMAG0022 getaway.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

You should upload the file ....Please?

#921 8 years ago

I'd be interested in a sticker.

#922 8 years ago
Quoted from alimerick:

Here's the info, ebay seller "youcsee". Click to see his store, when that comes up search for the strips with the words "red 60cm 60 led". the ones you want are $5.79 for 2 strips with free shipping. These things are BRIGHT. The bottom strip is the one you want, notice the sized dif. and the dif. in number of leds per inch. I love these strips. If you want other colors try changing the color your looking for in place of the "red" in your search. 60cm is the length you want for this ramp.

IMGA0888.JPGIMGA0888.JPG
#923 8 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

In the middle of complete restore of mine. had a buddy of mine make these.IMAG0022 getaway.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Wow, I could use one of these! Interested in selling or uploading the file?

#924 8 years ago

don't have the file. buddy of mine done them for me. but I am pretty sure I could get some more. shoot me a pm.

#925 8 years ago

Thank You MustangPaul. Ordered a set.

#926 8 years ago
Quoted from alimerick:

Thank You MustangPaul. Ordered a set.

Cool. I used a dab of super glue gel about every 2 inches to stick them on so it takes a while to put them on.

#927 8 years ago

How much does a getaway go for these days? No fade on cabinet and 9 out of 10 condition overall?

#928 8 years ago

Seen ones like that listed for 2700++

#929 8 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

How much does a getaway go for these days? No fade on cabinet and 9 out of 10 condition overall?

There are two nice ones for sale in the marketplace for over $3k.

#930 8 years ago

I need that sticker as well please. Who do I p.m ?

//Matt

#931 8 years ago
Quoted from Flippermatt:

I need that sticker as well please. Who do I p.m ?
//Matt

Biglaw.... But you might want to do it soon, Btw B/L, Thanks, and when your ready P/m me with payment details. (on 2)

#932 8 years ago

I recently installed L2 rom and remote battery holder. Game keeps reporting shifter error but no issues with gameplay. Plays fine. I've seen the error before so don't think it has much to do with changes. Anyone know what this error means? Not a big deal but annoying to always see that credit dot.

#933 8 years ago

does the shifter register up and down in test mode?

#934 8 years ago
Quoted from urbanledge:

does the shifter register up and down in test mode?

Yes except mine is backwards. Moving shifter up registers as down and vice versa. It's always been that way since I owned it.

#935 8 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I recently installed L2 rom and remote battery holder. Game keeps reporting shifter error but no issues with gameplay. Plays fine. I've seen the error before so don't think it has much to do with changes. Anyone know what this error means? Not a big deal but annoying to always see that credit dot.

Mine does that occasionally, but it is because i never downshift, if the cpu doesn't "see" a switch made in every so many plays, it will give you the switch error. Just shift up or down occasionally and it will keep it clear.

#936 8 years ago

Wondering if someone can confirm the battery configuration for me. Nothing in the manual but on the board it shows the + sign on the top for all three batteries. This is how i have them and my machine is not saving anything. I just want to know if this is correct before i go any further. Thanks in advance.

#937 8 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

^^^ Light up 1, 2, and 3. Right and left side are linked, so a hit on one side counts on both. Those targets are also how you increase your supercharger loops. You can also re-enable it through the Burn Rubber award if you get lucky.

Thanks a lot !!

#938 8 years ago

picked these up today.

IMAG0030 super charger.jpgIMAG0030 super charger.jpg
#939 8 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

picked these up today.

IMAG0030 super charger.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I'll take a couple if they are available.

#941 8 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

picked these up today.

Put me down for a couple too

#942 8 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

don't have the file. buddy of mine done them for me. but I am pretty sure I could get some more. shoot me a pm.

Payment sent...THX

#944 8 years ago

Payment sent. Thanks biglaw and thank your friend for me.

#945 8 years ago

Payment sent. Thanks, biglaw!

#946 8 years ago

Supercharger sticker in the mail and a trick supercharger Hydro Decal in the pipeline. Feeling like i've got all of the base's covered now ...... well i'm an Aussie, WTF would i know about baseball?

#947 8 years ago

Dang biglaw your fast, I got mine today and it looks GREAT. Thanks.

#948 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Dang biglaw your fast, I got mine today and it looks GREAT. Thanks.

I'll back MustangPaul on his comment! Just got mine yesterday here on the West Coast. Fast shipping and great looking sticker!! Thanks again Allen!!

#949 8 years ago

I'm in for two; payment sent - thanks Allen!

#950 8 years ago
Quoted from nvu4prod:

I'll back MustangPaul on his comment! Just got mine yesterday here on the West Coast. Fast shipping and great looking sticker!! Thanks again Allen!!

and take a look how it was shipped....USPS.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 40.00
Trade
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,819 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 277.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.