• L3 11 votes
    3%
  • L5 120 votes
    34%
  • P7 9 votes
    3%
  • C-C 7 votes
    2%

(Multiple choice - 348 votes by 346 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shooter repair4 (resized).jpg
shooter repair3 (resized).jpg
Shooter repair2a (resized).png
Shooter repair1 (resized).jpg
Disappearing post fix4 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix3 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix2 (resized).jpeg
Disappearing post fix1 (resized).jpeg
HSIIclear (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Shooter rod (resized).jpg
DSC06633 (resized).JPG
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
PXL_20240408_220306294 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240408_220311370 (resized).jpg
There are 13,814 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 277.
#9351 4 years ago

where did you get that mod on the stop light? Looks really good.

As for pinsound, I just really don't like the new voices in these mixes. Would like to just get a stereo version of the original file with all the music and voice of original. Is that avail and if so, video of it?

#9352 4 years ago

While I have loved having your idea for the red LED strip around the SC loop implemented for the last couple of years, I'm was infatuated with the lyonsden Pinduino for the loop when I saw it recently. I went the economical route and bought his kit where I have to solder everything to the board, so it will be a good project. I'll be starting off with his code, but the cool thing is it is fully customizable since it features an Arduino. While this is my first real interfacing with an Arduino, I've been reading and watching videos to figure things out.

#9353 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

where did you get that mod on the stop light? Looks really good.
As for pinsound, I just really don't like the new voices in these mixes. Would like to just get a stereo version of the original file with all the music and voice of original. Is that avail and if so, video of it?

Mr_tantrum has the stoplight mod.
As for original callouts on a new music mix... he would also be one to ask, but i would also be curious to hear what that sounds like.

#9354 4 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Mr_tantrum has the stoplight mod.
As for original callouts on a new music mix... he would also be one to ask, but i would also be curious to hear what that sounds like.

So, I have artificially "stereo-ized" the original voices and sound effects. However, the recording quality is so poor by today's standards that they really detract from the game for me. If you want to modify one of my mixes but with the original callouts, then PM me and I can walk you through it. If you are looking for the full original orchestration, then that is available from the PinSound site, but it kind of defeats the purpose of having a PinSound, IMO - early 90's midi music and mono sound is about the same regardless of the audio equipment utilized.

Also, I am the one who makes and sells the traffic light mod (OlliG's original idea, but I have his permission). PM me about this and I can provide more detail.

#9355 4 years ago

Nah... i think i like it the way it is.

#9356 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

While I have loved having your idea for the red LED strip around the SC loop implemented for the last couple of years, I'm was infatuated with the lyonsden Pinduino for the loop when I saw it recently. I went the economical route and bought his kit where I have to solder everything to the board, so it will be a good project. I'll be starting off with his code, but the cool thing is it is fully customizable since it features an Arduino. While this is my first real interfacing with an Arduino, I've been reading and watching videos to figure things out.

That's pretty cool....which kit did you buy? The WPC or WPC Ext? And which light strip? Black or White?

#9357 4 years ago

I just finished installing a Pinuindo on my supercharger, and I must say it is awesome!

No vids yet, as I want to do some custom programming first, but if you enjoy a lightshow this is a must have mod.

IMG_7509.JPGIMG_7509.JPG
#9358 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I just finished installing a Pinuindo on my supercharger, and I
must say it is awesome! No pics or vids yet, as I want to do some
customer programming first, but if you enjoy a lightshow, this is a
must have mod.

Nice! Cant wait!

#9359 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

That's pretty cool....which kit did you buy? The WPC or WPC Ext? And which light strip? Black or White?

I went with the DIY kit. All in, I spent about 3-4 hours soldering everything together and performing the installation (FYI, I used a 20 year old basic run of the mill soldering iron - probably could have done it much faster with a better tool).

For the Getaway SC DIY version, here is what you need (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1025-professor-pinball/00864-pinduino-diy):
1 x WPC Kit DIY: $40
1 x 1M Addressable LEDs 60/M tape backing (black): $10
TOTAL = $55 ($5 shipping)

The plug and play kit for Getaway is $175 + $5 shipping (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1025-professor-pinball/01766-pinduino-the-getaway-supercharger-).
For the extra cost, the Pinduino and lighting comes fully assembled and ready to install. Well worth the price for those who are unwilling/unable to wield a soldering tool.

In addition to buying the kit, Eric (@lyonsden) is incredibly helpful from the purchase, to the build, to the install, to programming. He also has online documentation available for everything needed.

#9360 4 years ago

With my current project I could possibly do this but wondering if it can only run when the supercharger is running? Also have the same circular effect under cab mounted for when the beacon is active...I'm not using the beacon at all.?

Chris I'm thinking your Getaway would weigh as much as a Twilight Zone these days!

#9361 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I went with the DIY kit. All in, I spent about 3-4 hours
soldering everything together and performing the installation (FYI,
I used a 20 year old basic run of the mill soldering iron -
probably could have done it much faster with a better tool).
For the Getaway SC DIY version, here is what you need
(https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1025-professor-pinball/00864-pinduino-diy):
The plug and play kit for Getaway is $175 + $5 shipping
(https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1025-professor-pinball/01766-pinduino-the-getaway-supercharger-).
While you will save yourself all of the soldering work, it will
cost you an extra $125 and take a couple of weeks to receive
it.
In addition to buying the kit, Eric (lyonsden) is incredibly
helpful from the purchase, to the build, to the install, to
programming. He also has online documentation available for
everything needed.
FYI, if Eric is okay with it, for those of you who either can't
or don't want the work of the DIY kit, I'd be happy to order and
build then forward on to you for $160 all-in ($20 savings), and I
would turn it around in a day or two from the time I receive the
parts to the time I ship it to you.

Thanks....Time to put the Hakko station to work

#9362 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

is the lower divertor considered the mech that controls the up/down ramp? getting a divertor error fixed upper divertor but still getting it.

All I know is I get a divertor error, I've been through the mech and its fine. The game plays as expected so I really don't know what causes the error. I did not consider the ramp as a divertor since it seems just to be called an up/down ramp in all the diagnostics. If you figure it out, please share.

#9363 4 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

With my current project I could possibly do this but wondering if it can only run when the supercharger is running? Also have the same circular effect under cab mounted for when the beacon is active...I'm not using the beacon at all.?
Chris I'm thinking your Getaway would weigh as much as a Twilight Zone these days!

It keys off flashers, and you can program it to do whatever actions you want. If you want it to only chase red during SC looping, then you can make that happen (I'm happy to help with the programming). By default it has some various effects programmed, but there is a lot of dead/off time. I have some ideas, and plan on jumping into the coding sometime this week to see what I can figure out.

Regarding interacting with of the beacon, I don’t think so by default. If you are truly interested then I encourage you to PM Eric at Pinduino as he may have ways to achieve such.

Regarding weight, I think my JP is much heavier. Even so, even more motivation to never sell it or to move so that I don't have to transport it downstairs.

#9364 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Thanks....Time to put the Hakko station to work

If you are interested in what it takes before you jump into things, then review these 3 docs:

- How to assemble Pinduino | https://docs.google.com/document/d/18QgDe2FY18C_018BDSRytASxt6WvlGbsQz7Zp40_4u4/edit
- How to wire LED strip | https://docs.google.com/document/d/16LbYL2x28CdcNPdOtlQ6sCq2ZnG9WlICS7bRPxxhEcw/edit
- How to install in Getaway | https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LBcKyG56w0GJF_IL3_M4NKaaB8w1gufacot6mviJmc0/edit

#9365 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

(https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1025-professor-pinball/00864-pinduino-diy):
(https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1025-professor-pinball/01766-pinduino-the-getaway-supercharger-).
it.
everything needed.

Please check with Eric. Buying kits directly from him allows for continued development, support and the ability to keep an inventory of parts.

I’m not sure how “incredibly helpful” Eric would be if someone buys a kit from you and had problems in the future.

Are you willing to take over service and support?

Just a thought.

#9366 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

it.
everything needed.

Quoted from zene10:

Please check with Eric. Buying kits directly from him allows for continued development, support and the ability to keep an inventory of parts.
I’m not sure how “incredibly helpful” Eric would be if someone buys a kit from you and had problems in the future.
Are you willing to take over service and support?
Just a thought.

Figured I should comment on this. I do my best to sell DIY kits for the Pinduino as close to cost as I can. The original purpose of the Pinduino was to let people easily create and make their own mods. To support this, the code for the Pinduino is open source, there are board sets for the pinduino that are open source, and I make all the documentation available for anyone to use.

When people go the DIY route, I'm happy to help out as much as I can to explain the code, teach programming, and offer advice for how to make their ideas a reality. It is really rewarding to see how excited people get when they build their mod to their liking.

Do I have any problem people buying DIY kits, building things, and reselling them? Absolutely not. Do I have a problem with someone using my design, selling the exact thing I sell, on the same site I sell, and undercutting me by $20? No, but I would appreciate it if people checked in with me beforehand. Importantly, as zene10 noted, they will be responsible for support.

The pinduino is built on open source projects, and the ideas that go into the designs come from my experience and other people's ideas. In fact, the design for the Getaway kit came from another pinsider. As people saw it, they asked for it, and that pinsider wasn't going to make kits so I was happy to help and fill that need.

For anyone who has makes and sell mods, they understand how much support really costs (lots of time), and I'm happy when someone else is willing to take on that responsibility.

#9367 4 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

Figured I should comment on this. I do my best to sell DIY kits for the Pinduino as close to cost as I can. The original purpose of the Pinduino was to let people easily create and make their own mods. To support this, the code for the Pinduino is open source, there are board sets for the pinduino that are open source, and I make all the documentation available for anyone to use.
When people go the DIY route, I'm happy to help out as much as I can to explain the code, teach programming, and offer advice for how to make their ideas a reality. It is really rewarding to see how excited people get when they build their mod to their liking.
Do I have any problem people buying DIY kits, building things, and reselling them? Absolutely not. Do I have a problem with someone using my design, selling the exact thing I sell, on the same site I sell, and undercutting me by $20? No, but I would appreciate it if people checked in with me beforehand. Importantly, as zene10 noted, they will be responsible for support.
The pinduino is built on open source projects, and the ideas that go into the designs come from my experience and other people's ideas. In fact, the design for the Getaway kit came from another pinsider. As people saw it, they asked for it, and that pinsider wasn't going to make kits so I was happy to help and fill that need.
For anyone who has makes and sell mods, they understand how much support really costs (lots of time), and I'm happy when someone else is willing to take on that responsibility.

My fault , and apologies. I should have asked first instead of after my post which was my intent, which is why I specifically stated if it was okay with you. Idea is not to undercut you, but if you don’t really enjoy or have time to make them, then I wanted to offer my help just to my Getaway friends, and hopefully inspire them to purchase your awesome mod.

I made a mistake in all of my excitement getting Pinduino up and running today, and again I am sorry for putting the cart before the horse. You obviously want to produce them, so not only do i retract my offer to build for others, but I’ve edited my original post and removed that statement.

I have personally designed and made several mods (3D printed items, decals, plastics, toppers, etc.), even for pins I don’t even own. I understand the effort it takes, and something like Pinduino is even far beyond anything I have created. All I can do at this part is say that I’m sorry, I feel terrible, and I ask for your forgiveness.

Even still, I encourage everyone to seriously consider a Pinduino for their SC. As I mentioned, out of the box it is great, and Eric has already coded the light animations. I plan on working on some customized effects, and will be happy to distribute to others according to Eric’s guidelines if there is any interest.

#9368 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

My fault , and apologies. I should have asked first instead of after which was my intent, which is why I stated if it was okay with you. Idea is not to undercut you, but if you don’t really enjoy or have time to make them, then I wanted to offer my help just to my Getaway friends, and hopefully inspire them to purchase your awesome mod.
I made a mistake in all of my excitement getting Pinduino up and running today, and again I am sorry for putting the cart before the horse.

No harm, no foul (and really, no apologies needed). Wonderful to know how excited you are by getting your kit together. Also, I have a feeling that you are going to take the setup to a whole new level.

#9369 4 years ago

Let’s hug it out guys.

#9370 4 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Let’s hug it out guys.

We're all good, and back to pinball. I'm going to see what I can figure out today on the programming side of things. I think I mentioned before, but all of the lighting events are triggered by flashers. The Pinduino detects individual pin activation on J126 where pins 1-8 trigger specific flashers in Getaway. From what I can determine the approach is fairly simple - what lighting effects do you want based upon each flasher firing (if any) and what do you want for idle time (if any). Now it is just a matter of learning the programming logic, which appears to be well documented, and executing on my ideas.

#9371 4 years ago

Who says Christmas only comes once a year?!

Thank you Mr_Tantrum!!!

IMG_3825 (resized).jpgIMG_3825 (resized).jpg
#9372 4 years ago

Well I can say that Mr_Tantrum has at least convinced me to pick up a pair of lyonsden's boards (one for the Getaway supercharger and one for an F-14 I'm restoring). If all goes well I'll pick one up for my JP down the line, but I have too many projects pending right now. Also the Canadian dollar is super weak, so I'm paying a 30% premium...ackk.

I was originally trying to figure out how to intercept the signals for an arduino myself, but decided to just purchase the boards and focus on the programming and physical mods. I've designed a couple 3D printed mods for my games so far so I can appreciate the time it takes to develop something this complex. Hopefully I can come up with something new and interesting to add to Getaway.

#9373 4 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

Who says Christmas only comes once a year?!
Thank you Mr_Tantrum!!!

Ho, Ho, Ho!

#9374 4 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

If all goes well I'll pick one up for my JP down the line

Glad you mentioned that. After I'm finished with my Getaway customizations, my plan will be to evaluate Pinduino for JP. Currently there is not a light sequencing programmed for it, although Pinduino will interface with the DE games (one guy is trying, but not made progress). I'm sure I'll be opening up discussion for ideas in the JP owners thread on where to put the LED strip and what lighting effects to implement when I get to that point.

Quoted from Geteos:

Also the Canadian dollar is super weak, so I'm paying a 30% premium...ackk.

Sell more of your awesome JP Gate mods! Seriously, have your creativity fund your pinball habit.

#9375 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

is the lower divertor considered the mech that controls the up/down ramp? getting a divertor error fixed upper divertor but still getting it.

The "diverter" is the gate that either directs the ball to the SC loop at right, or around the U-turn and down the wireframe ramp at left. First of all, make sure that A.2-15 is set to "off" which means the diverter is not broken. If you had an error but then fixed it, this might be your issue (a little unclear if you have to manually set A.2-15 to "on" or if the pin does it automatically when there is a diverter error.

According to the manual (p 1-38) "Diverter Error" - the game has detected the diverter is not operating properly, and the Enter Ramp opto switch may be the problem.

Also, according to the Solenoid/Flasher locations, on this assembly it lists "diverter high" (high powered solenoid) and "diverter low" (low powered solenoid). I'm assuming "diverter high" closes the diverter for the SC loop, and "diverter low" opens it back up (could be the opposite). This has nothing at all to do with the up/down ramp - completely different.

A schematic of the assembly with details can be found on pp 2-30 & 2-31 in the manual.

#9376 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Glad you mentioned that. After I'm finished with my Getaway customizations, my plan will be to evaluate Pinduino for JP. Currently there is not a light sequencing programmed for it, although Pinduino will interface with the DE games (one guy is trying, but not made progress). I'm sure I'll be opening up discussion for ideas in the JP owners thread on where to put the LED strip and what lighting effects to implement when I get to that point.

Yea I think there's a few more spots in JP that could benefit from some custom lighting and maybe some servo mods to add some more "action" to the game. The rotating dock sign should be able to be replicated by a servo tied to an arduino. I'm also working on another mod that would work nicely with some chaser/breathing lights.

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Sell more of your awesome JP Gate mods! Seriously, have your creativity fund your pinball habit.

I've got one sale for the gate from your referrals already! That's what spurred me to buy the pinduino.

Back to Getaway:
The Traffic Light mod you're printing from OlloG, are you using 1" inserts on them? I printed one of the 3 ways for myself (from Thingiverse) but I only have inserts for the front 3 holes. I have to pick up another 6 for the side ones.

Thinking of getting these ones https://www.pinballlife.com/1-round-transparent-starburst-amber-playfield-insert.html but wanted to see what you supply yours with. Thanks.

#9377 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

The "diverter" is the gate that either directs the ball to the SC loop at right, or around the U-turn and down the wireframe ramp at left. First of all, make sure that A.2-15 is set to "off" which means the diverter is not broken. If you had an error but then fixed it, this might be your issue (a little unclear if you have to manually set A.2-15 to "on" or if the pin does it automatically when there is a diverter error.
According to the manual (p 1-38) "Diverter Error" - the game has detected the diverter is not operating properly, and the Enter Ramp opto switch may be the problem.
Also, according to the Solenoid/Flasher locations, on this assembly it lists "diverter high" (high powered solenoid) and "diverter low" (low powered solenoid). I'm assuming "diverter high" closes the diverter for the SC loop, and "diverter low" opens it back up (could be the opposite). This has nothing at all to do with the up/down ramp - completely different.
A schematic of the assembly with details can be found on pp 2-30 & 2-31 in the manual.

My recollection is the diverter has a spring that keeps it open for the U-turn. The high/low solenoid are just that. High switches it to the SC but the low power holds it there so the high doesn't need to stay on too long.

You are correct that the enter ramp opto can cause a diverter error however in my case there seems not to be any issue with the opto and everything functions as expected despite the diverter error. It (the error) I sort of think went away for me at one point because I can't recall seeing it for a good chunk of time but I have noticed it lately though I don't recall anything I intentionally did that should have changed it. Cleaning here and there but that's all.

#9378 4 years ago

This wired correctly??

5EA7B4AD-3394-42D2-A18B-F0FF5EFA1712 (resized).jpeg5EA7B4AD-3394-42D2-A18B-F0FF5EFA1712 (resized).jpeg
#9379 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

This wired correctly??
[quoted image]

No idea. Why is it angled so much? Is it at risk of grounding the right lug to the metal?

#9380 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

This wired correctly??

Don't really care to remove mine right now to check for sure, but Diverter High is Violet-Brown and Diverter Low is Brown Red according to the manual. Third wire is designated as Violet-Yellow in the manual (see p 3-7).

So it appears you have the correct wire colors. Is your diverter actually working (opening and closing when it needs to)?

#9381 4 years ago

found this if it helps

20180325_093750 (resized).jpg20180325_093750 (resized).jpg
#9382 4 years ago

Just finished my first run at a customized Pinduino program for the Getaway. I have a couple of other things I want to do, but not sure if/how just yet.

Here is basically what I have done thus far:
- Idle | full strip white sparkle at around 40% brightness
- Left & Right Sling Flashers | full strip alternating fast between red and blue
- Right Bank Flasher | strip chasing clockwise red then counterclockwise blue
- Left Bank Flasher | alternating between left half flashing red and right half flashing blue
- Supercharger Flasher | red chase around SC as ball goes around (this was part of Eric's original programming)

#9383 4 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

My recollection is the diverter has a spring that keeps it open for the U-turn. The high/low solenoid are just that. High switches it to the SC but the low power holds it there so the high doesn't need to stay on too long.
You are correct that the enter ramp opto can cause a diverter error however in my case there seems not to be any issue with the opto and everything functions as expected despite the diverter error. It (the error) I sort of think went away for me at one point because I can't recall seeing it for a good chunk of time but I have noticed it lately though I don't recall anything I intentionally did that should have changed it. Cleaning here and there but that's all.

if the mechanisms are working - the only way the game knows is based on switches. So go through and test each switch around the ramp, etc... don't count on game play.. the game is built to compensate. Do the actual diagnosis.

#9384 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Just finished my first run at a customized Pinduino program for the Getaway. I have a couple of other things I want to do, but not sure if/how just yet.

Niiiice

#9385 4 years ago

Does anyone run into an issue with the switches in the loop shots where they sometimes reject the ball? Especially on really fast shots to the loop?

I am assuming it is due to the metal switch actuators on the switches are bent up too high. But I have been tweaking around with these for days and I cannot fix it. They are obviously easy to bend down, but I just cannot seem to fix this.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and best solutions.

#9386 4 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and best solutions

Cut off the pink connector and solder wire directly to the switch.

#9387 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Are you running clear bumper caps with blue ring lights?

The supercharger looks amazing!

#9388 4 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Are you running clear bumper caps with blue ring lights?
The supercharger looks amazing!

- Lights are blue BriteCaps EVO Pop Bumper Lights (w/o caps) from Pinball Life: https://www.pinballlife.com/britecaps-evo-pop-bumper-lighting.html
- Caps are blue Data East/Sega/Stern Pop Bumper Caps from Pinball Life: https://www.pinballlife.com/data-eastsegastern-pop-bumper-caps.html

You could go with the caps that come with the BriteCaps, but I prefer the jewel pattern on the other ones.

#9389 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

A lot going on there Mt Tantrum. Are you running seperate power supply?

#9390 4 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

You would be surprised what these machines can handle!

#9391 4 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Nope. All LED helps significantly with handling the load.

#9392 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

nice work!!!

#9393 4 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

No idea. Why is it angled so much? Is it at risk of grounding the right lug to the metal?

why would you respond to a question I have, with....."I have no idea?"

#9394 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

I have "no idea" why anyone would do that.

From the other photo posted, it looks like you are wired correctly.

#9395 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Hmmm... Not a reader, are ya?

#9396 4 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Hmmm... Not a reader, are ya?

I read fine, pretty much black and white!

#9397 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

I read fine, pretty much black and white!

I'll be the judge of that.

So, the little characters all neatly assembled after the part you read, those are called words and their intention was simply to draw attention to something that did not look right to me in your picture. Maybe it was fine, maybe not, that is why I added another character called a question mark (?). Yes, I'm sure it was frustrating that I didn't drive home and open up my game and look or that I didn't open my pdf of the manual and have a look at the schematic and answer your wiring question but I knew someone would. So you see, the answer to your question was in my post all along.

#9398 4 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:Hmmm... Not a reader, are ya?

#9399 4 years ago

FYI, Eric at Pinduino will be posting my sketch file for the Getaway supercharger, so anyone who wants to download it and install to their Pinduino may do so.

#9400 4 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

The Traffic Light mod you're printing from OlloG, are you using 1" inserts on them? I printed one of the 3 ways for myself (from Thingiverse) but I only have inserts for the front 3 holes. I have to pick up another 6 for the side ones.
Thinking of getting these ones https://www.pinballlife.com/1-round-transparent-starburst-amber-playfield-insert.html but wanted to see what you supply yours with. Thanks.

Yes, I am using 1" circle starburst inserts (I get mine from Marco). I currently have clear on mine but typically sell the 3D traffic light with the colored ones. Here is what I use.

Clear: https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=03-7642-13
Green: https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=03-7642-11
Red: https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=03-7642-9
Orange (more of an amber color) - NOT YELLOW: https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=03-7642-12

Here is a pic of my current light and the amber/orange insert - "yellow" light lit.

375d4ea9b5b853010a50e85e59a9b31a2f535517.jpg375d4ea9b5b853010a50e85e59a9b31a2f535517.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

4,025 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 20.00
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,814 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 277.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin/page/188?hl=estroh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.