Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo_4.jpg

#1 6 years ago

So I am just curious...how many of you have ordered a NIB Tron Pro from the most recent run and have gotten them? I ordered mine last weekend from a local distributor and they have not received it yet from Stern (my distributor had ordered it before I inquired about it). I am sooooo anxious and excited to get it!!!!

#2 6 years ago

Mine was ready on Monday, I picked it up yesterday.

#3 6 years ago

I ordered mine back in January, but I haven't heard anything about it yet.

#4 6 years ago

My distributor received them this week. I get mine delivered Thursday. Woo-hoo!

#5 6 years ago

Got it Monday, setup and works perfectly. Even better machine than I expected.

#6 6 years ago

Mine arrived at the distributor's last Tuesday (he received two). I played both (Wednesday) and picked out the one I wanted. Will be delivered in 11 days (I live 120 miles away). Any idea how many Stern made this run?

#7 6 years ago

My distributor picked up mine on Monday...said it would be shipping this week. Have not heard anything since. I too am getting anxious!

#8 6 years ago

Mine have started shipping. I still have one left if anyone needs a quote, just send me your email address. Thanks,

Mike
http://www.lanesandgamesarcade.com/

#9 6 years ago

mine was delivered on friday! thanx pinballmike217, for a trouble free experience

#10 6 years ago

Mine shows to be here Tuesday!!

#11 6 years ago

What translite is on this release? Anyone?

#12 6 years ago

What translite is on this release? Anyone?

You get both. This is the one on the game:

photo_4.jpg

#13 6 years ago

ordered one, hope to get it in the next couple of weeks !!

#14 6 years ago

So I got my Tron Pro on Friday evening and replaced all of the GI and Inserts with LEDs on Saturday morning. Holy crap, I now get why it has quite the following. The game is beautiful to look at (especially with LEDs), and the gameplay is FUN! I am still figuring out the rules, but I love hitting combos and the various multiball modes are a blast.

My one complaint...the stock "Tron Arcade Cabinet" is sooooo cheap looking. I definitely need to get the 2.1 Cabinet Mod.

Proud to be a Tron Pro owner!! (Now I just need to keep the modding spaced out over time so I don't go bankrupt)

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

You get both. This is the one on the game:

Man, they to do a run of true mirrored backglasses with that design. Stern could charge through the nose for it. They would sell like crazy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Scottsdale, AZ

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside