(Topic ID: 257482)

Solution Revealed!: Get the Message in Post #1?—Prove It!

By wolverinetuner

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 408 posts
  • 152 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pincity
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A4D4E696-ACEE-46FF-88D7-DE3184721E31 (resized).jpeg
    3B6F3778-FEFD-43A5-9505-74415EA6F060.gif
    199C1EE7-33D4-4144-912E-00774A21C949.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spidey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 4 years ago

#89 4 years ago

In 8th grade my history class all got a 2 sided piece of paper as a hand out. At the top of front page, it said to carefully read the entire assignment before continuing. So I was sure to just be careful as I went along, but didn't want to waste time reading it all first. I wrote down the answer for question 1, and then someone in the class called out, "I am the first person to reach section 3." Then someone else called out the same thing. Then I read section 3, and it said to announce 'I am the first one to reach section 3,' so I did, too. Then later someone would call out something, and others, including myself, would repeat the same phrases. This went on as we went through the paper. But some people weren't participating. Were they too shy? Anyway, I finally get to the last entry on the back page. "Now that you've read all the instructions, put your pencil down and wait quietly for the teacher to announce when the test is over."
    I felt like I was in those Bugs Bunny cartoons where the character's head turns into a Jack Ass.

This has nothing to do with the riddle, carry on.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spidey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/get-the-message-in-post-1prove-it?tu=spidey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.