(Topic ID: 274699)

Get the LED out!! What Led Zeppelin songs to include on the Stern LZLE

By mrclean

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E646534F-878B-45A0-A470-B704B82DA7EA (resized).jpeg
    rocking_soon (resized).png
    zeppelin_teaser (resized).png
    JP & JB (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider psw757.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 3 years ago

How has Communication Breakdown not made any lists?

Heartbreaker/Living Loving maid mix would be good as well.

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

That's the song that comes one when stern WiFi gets disconnected for global competition scoring.

Lol..Great Song though, hope it makes it!

#42 3 years ago

What’s everyone wanting to see for art?

I always liked the Mothership art and the black/red scheme.

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think you gotta drag Dirty DOnnie out of mothballs for this one.

Agree, his art seems to be most of my fav’s and he would knock it out of the park for sure.

Don’t think he’s done a Steve R game yet either. What a combo that could be.

1 month later
    #61 3 years ago

This still slated for late oct/nov?

#65 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

If JJP announces GNR tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if Stern announces Zep on Tuesday...even if it doesn't ship until December. That's how Stern rolls...

And I like how they roll, hope your right!

2 months later
    #92 3 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

Take my money !!!

Yep..take it right f’ing now please!

#98 3 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

I think the biggest thing I worry about is that the licensing may have cost so much that they will skimp on the game..... that and who’s doing code

Aside from the time limitations on Beatles, Stern has been pretty reliable in securing the songs you want to hear in any of their Rock machines.

We can always want more but acdc, met, maiden, AS and even the Stones have pretty solid track list.

I’m going to guess we see minimum of 12 tracks on LZ.

#100 3 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I am still hoping Stern uses their patent to allow the user to put in the songs they want.

With all the licensing infringements that have been going on with mods,live streaming and the comments that Gary made recently..I highly doubt it’s going to happen.would be nice though.

#102 3 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

It could be as simple as Stern having the LZ catalog on a database licensed from the band and each song is for download to the game code for a reasonable cost where the band gets a good portion of the fees.

That would be pretty slick especially if it could be done via wifi without having to dick with sd cards and all of that.

#110 3 years ago
    Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Well I am in agreement with you one all but Rolling Stones. You can't be serious? The Rolling stones songs picked for the Stern pinball were some of their worst tracks. So many 60s and 70s classics they could have picked through. Ugh. Worse. Music. Pin. Ever.
    Can't see Stern missing on this one. LZ made 8 albums so their focus is narrowed Hope its more LZ 1,2,3 heavy....

All subjective but as a major fan of the Stones I’m somewhat biased.

I did make a couple minor changes with PB to enhance it though!

Underrated game when you figure it out.

#114 3 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I love all Zep songs (except Fool in the Rain and All My Love which are complete utter garbage. Damn you Page and the whacked out heroin years).
    Some won't be good for pinball but I can deal w/it. I don't think you can get better than Maiden / Kiss / ACDC. They all rock (MET is ok, but they wear on me).

There is a ton of good rockin,beer drinkin, pinball shootin material from LZ, hopefully Stern brings it with a big selection of tracks like JJP did.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider psw757.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/get-the-led-out-what-led-zeppelin-songs-to-include-on-the-stern-lzle?tu=psw757 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.