(Topic ID: 274699)

Get the LED out!! What Led Zeppelin songs to include on the Stern LZLE

By mrclean

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E646534F-878B-45A0-A470-B704B82DA7EA (resized).jpeg
    rocking_soon (resized).png
    zeppelin_teaser (resized).png
    JP & JB (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrclean.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

With such an amazing catalog of music one of the few bands that you can truly listen front to back of literally their entire catalog. How many songs will be included? What songs will be included ? What personal LED songs do you want to see included ? What Led Zeppelin songs work best for pinball.... The Beatles has what only 9 ? Aerosmith had also 9 ? I hope they don't limit the Led Zeppelin Pin to just 9 tracks...Although AC/DC I believe had 12 tracks. Would the LE have additional 1-3 songs ?! I'm curious as to thoughts of other members this would be my personal favorite list as to what I think would work best for the anticipated upcoming Led Zeppelin Pinball aka LZLE:

1: Whole Lotta Love - 1969
    2: Black Dog - 1971
    3. Ramble On - 1969
    4. Good Times Bad Times - 1969
    5. Immigrant Song - 1970
    6. Rock and Roll - 1971
    7. The Ocean - 1973
    8. Over the Hills and Far Away - 1973
    9. The Song Remains the Same - 1973
    10. Fool in the Rain - 1979
    11. Houses of the Holy - 1975
    12. Moby Dick - 1969
    13. Living Loving Maid (She’s Just a Woman) - 1969
    14. In the Evening - 1979

**And I'm sure they will be included, But they wouldn't make my personal LZLE pinball song list... Stairway to Heaven & Kashmir.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m down for whatever. I just hope there’s a lot of them. 20+.

From your mouth to Sterns ears

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from Krupps4:

I’d add Hey, Hey What Can I Do to your list. It’s a B-Side, but as good as anything else they released. So, in my opinion, a song that must be included.

I love that song I DOUBT they will include it though (based on the lyrics).

LTG did you attend this LZ show ?

#11 3 years ago

Although not my favorite song...I always imagined this pin would bring back a similar lift mechanism like in Banzai Run backbox / upper playfield for "Stairway to Heaven"... the ball would just keep raising up. Doesn't necessarily need to have an entire backbox playfield , just seeing the ball raise up in the backbox would be awesome.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Is this going to be similar to Beatles, a rethemed existing layout?

Take this with a grain of salt but from what I’ve read throughout the Pinside rumor mill of people with really good sources it’s going to be a unique layout.

Also another which makes sense rumor is that they will try to time it with JJPs GnR.

Quoted from RumRunner9:

Need this one too!

Physical Graffiti double album, perfect songs for double the points or multiball.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

It isn't supposed to be.

You mean....."what WAS and what should never be".

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

How has Communication Breakdown not made any lists?

That's the song that comes one when stern WiFi gets disconnected for global competition scoring.

#23 3 years ago

It's never too early to think about Custard Pie.... But ahhhhhhhhhhh "Hot Dog" for breakfast ?

3 months later
    #76 3 years ago

If Stairway to Heaven is included I think the back box you should see the ball travel to the very top of the cabinet while it's being played that's what locks multiball. Similar lift mech to Banzai Run.

#79 3 years ago

According to various sources this game is just Over the Hills and not so Far Away!

3 weeks later
    #87 3 years ago

Zeppelin IS the NEXT Stern Pin... Teaser out now....
    zeppelin_teaser (resized).pngzeppelin_teaser (resized).png

rocking_soon (resized).pngrocking_soon (resized).png
    #116 3 years ago
    E646534F-878B-45A0-A470-B704B82DA7EA (resized).jpegE646534F-878B-45A0-A470-B704B82DA7EA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrclean.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/get-the-led-out-what-led-zeppelin-songs-to-include-on-the-stern-lzle?tu=mrclean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.