(Topic ID: 286132)

Get A Diverse Lineup

By SantaEatsCheese

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220519_054648 (resized).jpg
    20210119_153111 (resized).jpg
    20210119_153014 (resized).jpg
    20210119_152925 (resized).jpg
    20210119_152955 (resized).jpg
    20210119_152913 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slochar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

But as time marched on, I realized that saddling up for a 45 minute game of AFM or LotR every time just...isn’t as fun after a while.

Yes, this. Nothing worse than playing one game for over 20 minutes and not really getting anywhere. The short goals are better IMO.

For me it's usually one game of STTNG then I turn it off. But I can play 20-30 games on Stars in 10 minutes..... Didn't have a good, game, play another ! only 2 minutes!

It's not that STTNG is set up "easy" either - it's just that you get so good at muscle memory and playing a particular example of a game, that you just get really good at it.

I walked away from someone's STTNG because they had the cheater outlanes, set to 5 balls per game, extra balls at replay levels. Got bored on my 3rd run through Final Frontier.

The High scores on the machine were all under 3 billion, too, which is why I guess they made it so easy? I spent most of the day playing Big Game instead.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slochar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/get-a-diverse-lineup?tu=slochar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.