(Topic ID: 222242)

Germangamingsupplies - Missing Order, 5+ months, minimal contact

By bimm25i

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

128x16 (resized).png
    burgleflickle (resized).JPG
    loco.jpg
    rt1020 (resized).png
    Ani (resized).png
    holomod (resized).png
    ScreenHunter_002bisa.jpg
    bshtzfih (resized).png
    f5fdb2b3e9125c88968ba04a38728e3eo (resized).jpg
    ScreenHunter_008.jpg
    ScreenHunter_003bis.jpg
    ScreenHunter_004.jpg
    estafador_face.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-081359 (resized).png
    scammer.jpg
    760D8698-1AB6-4D55-8A02-5A1AF1E6ED53 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russdx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 5 years ago

hopefully closed until orders can be shipped within an acceptable timeframe. And customer service greatly improves.

#42 5 years ago
    trolls-guy-diamond-cardboard-cutout-96cms-product-image (resized).jpgtrolls-guy-diamond-cardboard-cutout-96cms-product-image (resized).jpg
    #45 5 years ago
    Quoted from Sicko_Fual:

At least you’ve got some humor and your response to the topic was some sort of objective

well i know my posts are usually a tad harsh so i really tried to be positive in my latest one!! i said "until" things improve not forever! I don't personally think that will ever happen but you never know....

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

The display panels and components are made in China. The custom software and hardware are made by third party developers who happen to be in foreign countries. You would like a cheaper than ColorDMD alternative made in the USA? So would I.

what ever happened to fastPinball version?

9 months later
    #60 4 years ago

it's far from a real company, just a dude in his spare time building boards but sadly has no bussiness sense

Loves the taking money part, but utterly useless at actually sending out a product.

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from Raaalph:

I think you’re on the wrong track. The picture on fb shows a completely different situation.
    That amount of devices is far from hobby. I even doubt I have seen this amount anywhere else.[quoted image]

Nope still very much hobby level, when you see over a 1000 lined up then MAYBE you can call it a commercial operation. Pictures mean nothing, happy customers are what is important and that's something this guy has none of and probably never will the way he runs his "business" there is a very good reason he's banned on most major pinball forums.

Also in that photo there is only 2 actually complete units.

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

His website doesnt seem like a hobby level thing imo.

It's extreamly easy to make your self look big with a website. But very hard to live upto to it. Like I said before there is a reason this thread exists and he's banned on most pinball forums. Scammers usually have the fanciest web sites its how they draw people in to scam.

Time will tell if he's changed. I'm not holding my breath.

1 week later
    #73 4 years ago

Jeez seriously its not hard to make 70 of those things in fact its very easy! They don't even write the firmware ffs and just copy pin2dmd hardware. Basically order parts and assemble / test / ship. Its really not that hard!

1 week later
    #85 4 years ago

why does lucky1 even give him keys with such a bad rep, makes no sense and gives pin2dmd such a bad name. Does him no favours at all.

#94 4 years ago

you can just stop giving him liceneses? the hardware is a brick without them. That would stop him scamming people instantly.

#96 4 years ago

Would be a step in the right direction! Won't be able to say "Pre Activated" on his site.

Sadly people are just going to get screwed buying from this joker :/

#107 4 years ago

Holey fuck, pinballsp troll radar must be going mental we are all in this thread

#118 4 years ago

DMD wars!

who new the after market dmd business was so cut throat.

WOW

#123 4 years ago

The architecture of that holo project makes NO SENSE the raspberry pi can do everything its a very powerful bit of kit (inc scanning the switch matrix with ease when programed correctly. Why he's got this other MASSIVE micro doing that work just does not make sense it just makes the project more expensive and more complicated.

I can't help but laugh at the whole thing.

also $250 for some one to basically write the core component of your project that you will onto probably sell for 300euro a kit is a bit cheap??? LOL, hope the artist is getting paid more for his work!

#129 4 years ago

I love how pinballSP throws around the word ILLEGAL

Lets have a look at what pinballSP has been upto
    - first product is a pin2dmd hardware clone with stolen pin2dmd firmware (sounds a little illegal to me)
    - then goes onto "writing" his "own" firmware but again is just stolen from rgb.dmd project (again illegal)
    - creates some dmd driver board using stolen pal chip code (i think even stolen from lucky1?) (again illegal)
    - starts writing colour firmware (that will never be finished btw but is sold to customers as finished) again using IP/Patent ideas from colorDMD (again very illegal)
    - goes into great detail how he will covert all pin2dmd colour to his own format (but wont convert back) and even describes how hes gonna rip off all the colorDMD colour files and convert to his format (again extremely illegal)
    - steals Malenko artwork for magicColourUnicornShite what ever its called editor demo (again illegal!)
    - almost CERTAIN half his source code / ideas are actually stolen from other people / github / stack overflow and various other forums.

Jeez that's alot of illegal behaviour from some one who likes to accuse others of being illegal lol!! To sum it up pinballSP is the most corrupt illegal and immoral person here!

He only gets support from other members as he dangles carrots they all want in front of them for 2+ years and they all think they are going to get a good product but in reality and one day they will learn this (the hard way) it will probably never come and if it does it will be half finished and just thrown together like all his other work.

Anyway I really enjoy watching these drama shit shows / adding some facts here and there so hopefully some people (willing to listen) don't get completely scammed with half baked products and promises. If not i don't really care its just fun to watch saves me having to watch Eastenders!!!

And for the people who say i should spend my time more positively. I DID 9 YEARS AGO when i created the first pinDMD and activity developed it for years and years which spawned this market sadly it turned into a complete shit show. Walking away from it was the best decision I ever made.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russdx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/germangamingsupplies-missing-order-scam?tu=russdx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.