(Topic ID: 222242)

Germangamingsupplies - Missing Order, 5+ months, minimal contact

By bimm25i

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

128x16 (resized).png
    burgleflickle (resized).JPG
    loco.jpg
    rt1020 (resized).png
    Ani (resized).png
    holomod (resized).png
    ScreenHunter_002bisa.jpg
    bshtzfih (resized).png
    f5fdb2b3e9125c88968ba04a38728e3eo (resized).jpg
    ScreenHunter_008.jpg
    ScreenHunter_003bis.jpg
    ScreenHunter_004.jpg
    estafador_face.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-081359 (resized).png
    scammer.jpg
    760D8698-1AB6-4D55-8A02-5A1AF1E6ED53 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballsp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from bimm25i:

Parts FINALLY showed up today.
    Everything works as advertised, only took 8 months to show up.

Very good, for a long time I did not laugh so much, it's great.
    That seller has to go to Go Talent, sure they give him the golden button immediately.

Long live Germany, that so many "geniuses" of finances and good work give us. Sometimes also good comedians.
    As we would say in Spain, "espera, que me meo toa encima, de la risa..."

LO2WPK77Fox7q.gifLO2WPK77Fox7q.gifbieber.gifbieber.gifc11b0ce817feeccb78f905dfb5a52c4e.gifc11b0ce817feeccb78f905dfb5a52c4e.gifgiphy (1).gifgiphy (1).gifgiphy (2).gifgiphy (2).gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

11 months later
    #69 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Thanks man, i will wait a few days to see what happens.
    But the dude at lsast should realy find a better way to communicate.
    Hope the guy redeems himself an his previous problems.
    Time will tell.

Jorro be careful, because this guy is cheating you twice.

For your information:

Rappelbox (the owner of German Gaming Supplies) = sicko_fual = Raaalph

Rappelbox: PERMANENTLY BANNED from the forum for staying the money of its customers and not sending anything, and for creating fake accounts.

sicko_fual: FAKE account created by Rappelbox, to insult, provoke and try to discredit competitors with lies. PERMANENTLY BANNED of the forum for being a FAKE account.

Raaalph: FAKE account created by Rappelbox to insult, provoke and try to discredit competitors with lies. In addition, in several threads he pretends to be another person to speak well of himself.

In short, be very careful with this SCAMMER.

Raaalph, recently created account, full of NEGATIVE votes, and whose interventions are mainly to come to my threads to insult, provoke and try to discredit with lies. In addition to the fact that he enters this thread to impersonate another person to speak well of himself.

scammer.jpgscammer.jpg

2 weeks later
    #83 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

A fellow pinsider informed me that he is not responding to his facebook messages he send also, has anyone got a way to contact him since the 3 days for update on a solution are past?

The best way to contact him is to put a complaint in court, by SCAM, you'll see that he soon responds.

Here you have his Cellphone number/Whatsapp, let's see if you have more luck, but I doubt it, this guy NEVER answers anyone.
    +49 1573 2095097

What science will one day study is because, despite the fact that the Internet is full of TONS of claims against this guy (Dominic Dancso. Alias: Rappelbox, sicko_fual, Raaalph ), there are still people who continue to place orders and send money.

And one more thing, for your information, you say that you thought Rappelbox was an official seller of pin2dmd, and that is certainly that it is, you just have to read in this and other forums, as he has the OFFICIAL support of the band boss , Lucky1. So you are NOT wrong when you say you thought you were buying from an authorized and official dealer. In short, those three Germans are nothing more than an organized band. The boss copies, plagiarizes, steals source code and hacks the hardware of the competitors, Rappelbox is responsible for making money scamming and the third German is dedicated to paint the games, to attract the victims.

And what you say that even on his Facebook they claim and the guy does not answer either, true, here is a screenshot of his Facebook with one more of his hundreds or thousands of victims.

estafador_face.jpgestafador_face.jpg

#86 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Are you sure Lucky1 is in on this??
    I had some real nice conversation with him, i think he is just the maker of the software.
    The dominic assco dude orders his stuff from china and buys the software keys from Lucky, atleast thats ath ive been told.
    For the part that you say about people keep buying, thats cause people dont know probably.
    At least i never heard of this scam.
    I bought a pin2dmd before and had no trouble with it.
    I dont think i am gonna sew him in court, i have other methods.
    But thats not for here.

The maker of the software "NO", the THIEF of source code "YES".

The pin2dmd product was made with STOLEN source code, to which Joerg Amann (lucky1) changed the name and publicized it as if he had done it. Stealing source code, which is also PATENTED, is a CRIME, and consequently pin2dmd is an ILLEGAL software (capture screens with evidences attached).

The TRUTH is many times, the part of the Iceberg that is hidden, so let's see the reality, I know it. We are going to make the rest of the community know it too, and this is only a small part, a snack.

The luck that Joerg Amann (lucky1) has is that the owner of that source code is in the United States, otherwise the real owner would have already denounced it in court, and the German product would not exist today, because it is ILLEGAL.

ScreenHunter_003bis.jpgScreenHunter_003bis.jpgScreenHunter_004.jpgScreenHunter_004.jpg

#92 4 years ago

And another victim (although they can be counted by hundreds or thousands), even claiming on their Facebook, orders paid months ago and receive nothing, nor do they receive an answer when they claim by sending emails and private messages. This is nothing new, it has been that way for YEARS.

Even he gives false tracking numbers, so that the victims stop bothering him while he enjoys the stolen money, with the intention of never sending anything.

English translation of the claim (original in German language):

" Denis Herrmann Mr. Dancsó, I expect from you an answer regarding my order from 28.07.19. You did not respond to my emails or private messages. The tracking number (00340434167331505632) shows since August 22 the same state! "

Three months he has been waiting for this man, he receives nothing and does not answer the complaint messages.
    Anyone still have any doubt, that this guy is a SCAMER?

ScreenHunter_008.jpgScreenHunter_008.jpg

#103 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

To help fellow pinsiders, i will make a topic with a better findable topic title.
    I will put up a link to this topic.
    Hope nobody gets scammed or screwed.

It will be interesting, here you have a link to the official German forum, the lair of this gang of criminals. There you have tons of claims, from people who have also been scammed, you can see that the story is always the same, even to give fake DHL tracking numbers.

https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/threads/german-gaming-supplies.212115/
    https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/threads/german-gaming-supplies-keine-antwort-auf-mails-pm.190017/

If you search more online, you will find the same type of complaints in other forums, including in another of their official forums:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3574-an-order-to-german-gaming-supplies/?tab=comments#comment-39260

What I can assure you is that the THREE Germans are involved:
    1.- The band boss, the one who copies, plagiarizes, STEALS SOURCE CODE and hacks competitors' hardware.
    2.- The one who SCAMS people by keeping their money and sending nothing,
    3.- And the one who paints games to attract victims.

PS: steve45 has nothing to do with this gang of criminals. He always seemed like a good person, although he shouldn't have the friendships he has, because he lends himself to being related to criminal activities as well.

#119 4 years ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

You said Rappelbox paid you to colour some games. Albeit I know he then tried to stiff you re: screen orders (as with so many others) ...

Interesting, that data I did not have and is IMPORTANT ENOUGH to understand the plot of this organized gang, dedicated to scamming people.

1.- So, this guy (Malenko) gets money from the scammer (Rappelbox), to paint games for him?
    2.- And why does the scammer want someone to paint games for him, if he receives DMD orders, keeps the money and sends nothing?

You still don't realize, that the THREE are involved in the SCAM?

1.- The THIEF (lucky1) who steals SOURCE CODE to create an ILLEGAL product (pin2dmd) as I have shown with the EVIDENCE I provided. He has always defended and supported his partner and friend, the scammer (Rappelbox)
    2.- The SCAMMER (Rappelbox, sicko_fual, Raaalph) who receives orders for products that NEVER send and keeps the money.
    3.- The ACCOMPLICE (Malenko) who gets money from the scammer, to paint games with which to attract more victims to the scammer. The scammer pays the painter with the money that scams his victims, it is a perfect loop, in which both benefit in an illicit way. The painter know perfectly about the illegal activities of Rappelbox, exactly like lucky1, the three involved in this plot, without a doubt.

And to top off the cake, the typical and traditional modus operandi of an organized gang, try to discredit with lies those who discover them and make it public to prevent them from continuing to scam more people. Now they will fill the forum with lies, to try to discredit those who accuse them of this scam and their criminal behaviors, lacking in all ethics and morals, they have already begun to do so in my threads. If they think that with these mafia tactics they will get something, they are wrong.

Then there are the IMMORAL attitudes of these undesirable characters. How to accuse someone who collaborates with them selflessly and without any economic benefit, of unethical acts. To show the proof I attached, and there are many more. This is how the head of the gang (lucky1) treats his collaborators, accusing to UncleSash of staying money from supposed donations for charities, charities that NO ONE has ever seen.

By the way UncleSash is German, but of the good, great person, it doesn't surprise me that he finally decided to stop collaborating with these guys.

ScreenHunter_002bisa.jpgScreenHunter_002bisa.jpg

#127 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Luis I’m still going to order from you because you make fantastic products. But can we drop the fued and move on please? Just ignore them, I added them to my ignore list a couple of years ago.

You are right.

It is not worth losing a second with criminals. But it was convenient for some things to be known, to prevent other people from being scammed. It was also convenient for the community to know that products such as pin2dmd are ILLEGAL, having been created with stolen source code, as has been shown with the evidence.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-seller-german-gaming-supplies-beware

And now I return to my usual routine, to post about my products, the progress of what I am doing, what is desirable for everybody.

PS: look how little it has taken one of these MENTALLY ILL, to enter one of my threads to spread shit. Is that normal, or are the effects of having been on an excursion through Chernóbil?

loco.jpgloco.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballsp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/germangamingsupplies-missing-order-scam?tu=pinballsp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.