Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Ballypinball
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

128x16 (resized).png
    burgleflickle (resized).JPG
    loco.jpg
    rt1020 (resized).png
    Ani (resized).png
    holomod (resized).png
    ScreenHunter_002bisa.jpg
    bshtzfih (resized).png
    f5fdb2b3e9125c88968ba04a38728e3eo (resized).jpg
    ScreenHunter_008.jpg
    ScreenHunter_003bis.jpg
    ScreenHunter_004.jpg
    estafador_face.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-081359 (resized).png
    scammer.jpg
    760D8698-1AB6-4D55-8A02-5A1AF1E6ED53 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bimm25i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

So I placed an order with Dominik @ Germangamingsupplies back in March, and although I have seen he has received products to ship out several times on his facebook page since I placed my order, I have still not received it. their customer service email : [email protected] has proven wholly useless, and I am not receiving replies. I emailed Domink in May, asking for a status update, and at that point my order status had magically changed to "shipped" although no tracking info was supplied.

I am still waiting for my product, and despite several emails and messages using the sites "contact us" page, I am receiving no replies.

Can anyone chime in and give me some peace of mind before i start down the chargeback path? I purchased all other required components to do a PIN2DMD, from other sources and they have just been sitting collecting dust for months.

If anyone has any experience with germangamingsupplies recently (since JANUARY 2018), I would be grateful to hear how your experience had been as well.

thank you

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from cabuford:

I found facebook messenger was the best way to get a hold of him. He certainly is active all over the VP facebook group he moderates.
    Went through this last year. Took about 4 months to get a Pin2DMD setup.

Could someone facebook message him for me and point him to this thread? I don't have facebook. Is there a way to facebook message someone without facebook? Its been over 5 months for me at this point

1 month later
    #15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rappelbox:

I have everything in order again and all things are in stock for immediate shipping.
    I caught up with the missing orders and most of them have already shipped. If you still feel like your order is missing, something is wrong or not to your satisfaction feel free to contact me again, wether here or through my shop.
    Kind regards,
    Dom

MY ORDER IS STILL MISSING< HOW DID YOU READ MY THREAD AND NOT PM ME!!!

I SIGNED UP FOR FACEBOOK AND HAVE SENT YOU MULTIPLE FACEBOOK MESSAGES and you aren't replying to them or looking into my order, you're simply posting new products for sale.

1 month later
    #28 2 years ago

Parts FINALLY showed up today.

Everything works as advertised, only took 8 months to show up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bimm25i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside